Game-Labs Forum

Sweden declares war on Great Britain

sveno

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Curse pirates are noobies? C'mon Bart, you can do better than sealclubbing and steamrolling British fleet at Cartagena for sure. 

Pirate nation is a hardcore nation. If someone is crying about outlaws, GB/US/Spanish nations will welcome them with open hands, in worst case - PvE Server if they still wanna sail with a black flag.

C`mon mate i never even sailed that way:) too lazy to do so. Have fun anyway until devs decide make pirates a proper pirates with brigs etc:) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

Brawo TY! :lol:

Anyway War is over. Come on devs gave us what promised so we can shake this map soon.!

You can shake it now, only danes can give a little fight, but that won't be a problem for you.

5 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Glory to all who stay in safe zones in GB nation and never leave them.

Shame to clans/players that for last 2-3 months defended all British ports from Spanish/Danish/Swedish/Pirate/Dutch invaders. Some of us even served this nation for 1-2 years including me. 

It's not @rediii , @Anolytic, Swedish or Danish nation guilty for our decision. They gave us nice fights, some salt and drama. It's the GB nation guilty itself for our departure.

You really think players wouldn't leave after weeks/months of toxic insulting/flaming/blaming us for everything? If you ever read nation chat, you should know the reasons why we left. Players that help the least are the loudest in nation chat. 

Fighting for the nation 2 years and after all of that all we get is disrespect, shaming... I have no intention hunting GB players, but call me a traitor and I will check my contacts where your carebear home is located and I might pay you a visit. 

About the "true patriots". Ask why all these so called true patriots didn't defend Cartagena, La Navasse, Puerto Escondido, Sant Iago, San Jose, Selam and Apalachicola, thanks. 

The desertion of those clans which claimed to be the "defenders of the nation" is clearly a show of weakness and betrayal. No matter what you do after these events, you will always be considered a turncoat and a traitor.

And about those ports, you shouldn´t be very proud after leaving Cartagena de Indias completely undefended while all the AHOY fleet was ready in Apalachicola.

source.gif

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

8 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Shame to clans/players that for last 2-3 months defended all British ports from Spanish/Danish/Swedish/Pirate/Dutch invaders. Some of us even served this nation for 1-2 years including me. 

It's not @rediii , @Anolytic, Swedish or Danish nation guilty for our decision. They gave us nice fights, some salt and drama. It's the GB nation guilty itself for our departure.

You really think players wouldn't leave after weeks/months of toxic insulting/flaming/blaming us for everything? If you ever read nation chat, you should know the reasons why we left. Players that help the least are the loudest in nation chat. 

Fighting for the nation 2 years and after all of that all we get is disrespect, shaming... I have no intention hunting GB players, but call me a traitor and I will check my contacts where your carebear home is located and I might pay you a visit. 

About the "true patriots". Ask why all these so called true patriots didn't defend Cartagena, La Navasse, Puerto Escondido, Sant Iago, San Jose, Selam and Apalachicola, thanks. 

That`s a statement :)

Need to "like" it, although not playing much, this sounds a bit like Captain Flint ;)

Edited by Cortez

10 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

kind of getting fed up ..of those that are leaving brit nation .. in forum and nation chat blaming everyone else for the reason they are leaving .... just go and get on with it ...

you want to know why smaller clans didnt defend your ports ?    what did you give them ? apart from the opportunity to increase your tax revenue ..

the clans leaving the brit nation gave the rest of the nation nothing .. but wanted us to defend their ports for the what they called the good of the nation ... when in fact it was for the good of their clans

cartegena belonging to sweden or ahoy ... i see no difference  i dont benefit either way ... at least the swedes wont spam brit nation chat asking for help to to defend it

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

kind of getting fed up ..of those that are leaving brit nation .. in forum and nation chat blaming everyone else for the reason they are leaving .... just go and get on with it ...

you want to know why smaller clans didnt defend your ports ?    what did you give them ? apart from the opportunity to increase your tax revenue ..

the clans leaving the brit nation gave the rest of the nation nothing .. but wanted us to defend their ports for the what they called the good of the nation ... when in fact it was for the good of their clans

cartegena belonging to sweden or ahoy ... i see no difference  i dont benefit either way ... at least the swedes wont spam brit nation chat asking for help to to defend it

This is gold.

12 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

You may not hunt brits, but I'll hunt plenty of them to make up for you :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

After today I have already a few Brits on my "visit" list. These that called me traitor in nation chat. Pm me when you're going on a hunt :ph34r:

Sounds good. I won't hunt my former clan, remaining ahoy, or a few friends. Everyone else is fair game for me. I really only chose pirate because I can attack anyone I want to. No restrictions :)

2 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

This explains alot...

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

There is no other name, traitor, for those who left to easy conquest one of the most important ports of GB. You prefered to milk the cow until the last day instead of turning it neutral and giving it to another british clan.

You switch nations and now you will seek for revenge, how despictable your guys are.

If you liked Cartagena so much, you should have defended it yourself then. Ahoy stated several times before the battle they had no intention to defend it. 

The argument "AHOY never helped us" isnt a pretty good argument from my sight as a Swede. Whenever we attacked a british port, no matter of what Clan, AHOY was with KBEAR and CH always part of the battle, so where exactly they didnt help? Most battles we had in this war was against AHOY and KBEAR, that in portbattles and screening.

It have been AHOY and KBEAR aswell who defended Cartagena against the Danes before, how would have that been if they wouldnt have helped?

So in RVR they were active, so in my opinion it can only be that clans are mad at them because some stuff inside the nation. And i dont get it where the problem is. Where do you need AHOY beside RVR? Are you mad beacuse they arent giving you goods or what? When the port is British it doesnt matter which clan is the owner. Or is the Britsh nation so greedy about the taxes?

As a Swede it has the look for me right now that the Defenders were left alone.

People who refuse to help in Defending if they have the capabilities for it, could be seen as traitors aswell.

I give everyone of the British nation my respect and credit when they show up to portbattles.

For example the last fight in Cartagena, where 23? Brits fighted outnumbered, they should get the glory people are talking here about. Doesnt matter to me if they switch the nation or not

• Like 4

I don't know I've been away six weeks due to having my 2nd son and the entire nation crumbles...

I didn't know I mattered so much....

Lol oooooh the drama........

Been playing for 2 years in brits  and nothing ever changes ..

Edited by Spitfire83
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spitfire83 said:

I've been away six weeks due to having my 2nd son

Congratulations! :) These are quite good news amongst the usual bs here sometimes. 

#lockthisthreadplease