Game-Labs Forum

Sweden declares war on Great Britain

sveno

The new "safety zones" are an idea to help the newbies and traders - but maybe it should be tuned at least.

Make the zones smaller, and drop the AI Fleets, I think.
Instead, the SAFETY ZONES should be kept open for the according NATION's players to enter - at least for 7 minutes or so.
I think that would be better.

Cause, now it must be extremely disappointing for hunting people, like the PIRATES, I guess?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rediii said:

30 4th rates zerged you in puerto escondido

25 1st and 10 or so 5th and 4th zerged the mighty british nation in sant iago

We zerged brits in la navasse eo hard thqt sweden had no screening at the final approach to navasse as you see in my video

We are swerg. Resistence is futile.

My clan and ahoy together can't field half that. And thats about the only clans who were willing to make an effort by Santiago. So yes, its nation Zerg vs individual clans. Exactly what I warned about in the discussions leading up to this last patch. I think that either join mechanics need changed so the attacker can't field more ships than the defender, or defender can set ship limits in port battle. Otherwise rvr is going to degrade into night flips and empty port battles. I have zero interest in defending a port against a nation and don't care to fight alongside noobs in any case. As it stands, just as before this patch, rvr has no attractions over open sea pvp

6 minutes ago, Malachy said:

My clan and ahoy together can't field half that. And thats about the only clans who were willing to make an effort by Santiago. So yes, its nation Zerg vs individual clans. Exactly what I warned about in the discussions leading up to this last patch. I think that either join mechanics need changed so the attacker can't field more ships than the defender, or defender can set ship limits in port battle. Otherwise rvr is going to degrade into night flips and empty port battles. I have zero interest in defending a port against a nation and don't care to fight alongside noobs in any case. As it stands, just as before this patch, rvr has no attractions over open sea pvp

KBEAR Clan was there ;)

12 minutes ago, rediii said:

So because a nation is still working together as it should be you want to see the mechanics changed?

It's also skill to keep a nation together and discuss and make decicions in a way that everyone is happy and willing to do rvr with other clans.

This patch was sold As clan wars. Not rvr as usual. That's the only thing that was even remotely attractive about it. I don't want to work with the entire British nation, I don't even like most of them.  I wanted the war companies. The only thing different about rvr now is that you need a clan tag to get into battles. It's business as usual and the same old same old. I decided to try rvr again because it was sold as something new. I'm back to os pvp again, this shit is as boring as it was before the patch. 

If if I wanted to be involved in regular old rvr and cooperating with the entire nation, I'd have been doing that from the start. I don't enjoy blob battles with the lack of tactics and imagination that naval action port battles are. I had hoped that with the supposed clan wars patch, that rvr would become something more like os pvp is now except with fixed battles. The trouble is, nothing changed. There was a lot of words in the patch notes but the only thing that really changed was you now need a clan tag to attend port battles. 

Edited by Malachy

On 24-9-2017 at 6:13 PM, ScipioTortuga said:

No we dont have any peanut butter left. We use them as a special ingredient in our cannon balls. 

The Brits might have Cartagena tar, we have Dutch peanut butter and Grietjes van Dijks.

Anyway I think I might have done enough harm to this topic :P. Good luck and have fun in the pvp.

aha.... now i know the secret and 

i think you gave it  away

it is the peanut butter oil what course the fire...

lol

OT: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–1812)

Part of the Napoleonic Wars
Date 17 November 1810 – 18 July 1812
Location No battles fought
Result Treaty of Orebro

storm in  [behind] a glass of water :) 

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Next up in the swedish one-sided roflstomp: The taking of Cartagena and the great move of active clans out of GB, thus completing the Swerg.

Coming with 25 ships to a portbattle is zerging for you? please define Zerg for me, i think we have a different defintion for that.

Just stop crying and start to play the game. Or are you just jealous that Sweden does what you couldnt?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Next up in the swedish one-sided roflstomp: The taking of Cartagena and the great move of active clans out of GB, thus completing the Swerg.

Great Britain is done. Has been for awhile. There are maybe 20 to 30 good players left in the entire nation, maybe 30 more average ones. The rest don't learn and can't be taught. And the good players are fed up with the rest. Quite a few of us have decided to let the rest get what's coming to them.

Rvr doesnt affect anything I do. The port ownership is a joke. And it's easier than easy to get whatever I want no matter who owns the port. I can make all the ships I want but lately its easier to bait the rvr folks into a batkleband get fully outfitted ships from them. All in all rvr is still a joke and will continue to be.

Edited by Malachy

12 minutes ago, Abram Svensson said:

Coming with 25 ships to a portbattle is zerging for you? please define Zerg for me, i think we have a different defintion for that.

Just stop crying and start to play the game. Or are you just jealous that Sweden does what you couldnt?

I couldn't care less what Sweden does. Rvr players don't affect my game play one way or another. On the os you are just victims like anyone else. I tried the so called new rvr, found it lacking and as pathetically boring as it was before. I call it how I see it. Enjoy your empty port battles

54 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Sad but true.

At this point I doubt Cartagena will be defended. 

GB is large, but we also have the most clans. Most have their own little corner that they don't want to leave. 

Also as soon as one person or clan tries to rally the nation to defend something together, they get an unbelievable amount of backlash from people that start yelling about being oppressed and controlled. 

Most of us are fed up with it. GB will lose most all it's clans that attempted to be active in RvR. KBEAR's are already gone, more will leave soon.

Just now, EliteDelta said:

Sad but true.

At this point I doubt Cartagena will be defended. 

GB is large, but we also have the most clans. Most have their own little corner that they don't want to leave. 

Also as soon as one person or clan tries to rally the nation to defend something together, they get an unbelievable amount of backlash from people that start yelling about being oppressed and controlled. 

Most of us are fed up with it. GB will lose most all it's clans that attempted to be active in RvR. KBEAR's are already gone, more will leave soon.

Exactly. I hate being right :(

6 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

It's due to the hegemonial structure of Swedish clans. HRE dominates the nation in a way, it would completely useless for any other clan to fight against them.

da fck happend to u man, u know each clan votes for every decision. maybe try to stay a tiny bit objective instead of just posting bullshit here all day?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Yeah and Luxemburg has the same power in NATO as the USA, since they have to agree in any single decision in the same way the US does. Go talk trash and don't try to understand policy.

politics*

Well other clans have the same amount of votes as HRE so why shouldnt they have equal influence?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EliteDelta said:

Most of us are fed up with it.

True, the no-life-pve'ers have taken control of nation chat.

Maybe it's time to finally retire from the game.

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

True, the no-life-pve'ers have taken control of nation chat.

Maybe it's time to finally retire from the game.

This is one thing i exptected to be bad with the savezones.

Not newbies use it (because they mostly dont know about it), but senior Pve'rs use it for guaranteed non PvP-space.

I think it is wrong that GB got two massive savezones, the Belize savezone needs to go, if not all of them.

You never will activate PvE for national RvR cause when their zone is not in danger...

Savezones are EVIL!

;)

11 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Because they don't have the same military and economic power HRE has. HRE can fill up a PB fleet by themselve. Fury can built a PB fleet alone. If the other clans would decide against HRE, nothing would happen, if HRE wouldn't show up to implement it. That's real power. And everybody knows about when he votes. That's why voters always follow the real power.

oh my god....u talking so much nonsense and bullshit! plz bernadotte just stfu and stop talking about things u have no hello kittyin idea! me and  others are tired to read ur bullshit commentarys in this forum-section! use ur time, obviously u have alot of it, for usefull things and get ur own shit done!

• Like 3