Game-Labs Forum

Sweden declares war on Great Britain

sveno

Well, good fight. I think it came down to a lack of awareness for the brit side. Seemed people were unable to protect themselves, and would let your damaged ships slip away. 

Eventually we'll get better :)

Round 3 tomorrow ^.^

On 9/24/2017 at 12:37 PM, Batman said:

Ah yes, Britain, the permanent threat.

I guess declarations of war by @Anolytic and @Lord_Drax will follow?

Currently the diplomatic stance of the United States is to remain neutral during the Great Tobacco Crisis.

As always the United States will protect it's national sovereignty and if this becomes threatened, the required parties would be informed. 

• Like 2

AHOY owned those ports. Neither was profitable, and since the nation seems too scared of the Swedes to show up and fight, there wasn't much point in keeping them. 

We couldn't defend it alone :(

As far as I'm concerned the nation (Brit)can rot (except for our friends in ahoy and a couple other folks). I'm going back to os pvp. Don't have to rely on a bunch of non clan skill less idiots that way.

i was hoping rvr was fixed this time but my predictions came true. It's ended up one or two clans vs a nation rather than clan vs clan. Clan aliances need to go, and the defender needs to be able to set the number of ships involved in the port battles. Getting zerged is never fun which is why I've always detested rvr. @admin

Edited by Malachy

5 minutes ago, monk33y said:

The British run away then Try to buy off the sweeds with 'dev aid' money 

Who's trying to buy off the Swedes?

Edited by Guest

Anything that highlights British cowardice gets a thumbs up from me.

When does Sweden plan on bankrupting the brits (ahoy) by liberating Cartagena?? 

I'm positive that a cross-nation agreement can be forged to re-direct the British 'dev aid'....

(if the brits loose Cartagena I wonder how quickly 'dev aid' would stop)

Edited by monk33y

4 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Anything that highlights British cowardice gets a thumbs up from me.

When does Sweden plan on bankrupting the brits (ahoy) by liberating Cartagena?? 

I'm positive that a cross-nation agreement can be forged to re-direct the British 'dev aid'....

(if the brits loose Cartagena I wonder how quickly 'dev aid' would stop)

lol

The brits are still the largest faction in terms of ports. The brits are still the largest faction in terms of players. The entire purpose of NA is the battles and the stories we tell about them. How can it be a problem that the swedes provides content? Shouldn't the brits get their arses out of their heads and into the fray?

Everyone with a British alt has probably seen the constant bickering in british nation chat. Carebears fighting over cartagena tar, carebears not coming to port battles "because you didn't help me as well so why should I help you?", carebears crying because AHOY abandonded two ports. I've tried to explain several times to these guys that it's not a clan losing ports, but the british as a whole. Of course carebears are the first to make a comment in nation chat when another port is lost.

It's really annoying and I am getting tired over telling these people over and over to get their shit together.

• Like 1

In the past losing key ports has spurned people into action, but now that we have the humongous safe-zones and it's impossible to reduce a nation to a point at which they'd actually be considerably affected that is unlikely to ever happen.

14 minutes ago, Aegir said:

In the past losing key ports has spurned people into action, but now that we have the humongous safe-zones

I quote one of the constant-complainers:

Complainer: "My clan is perfectly fine doing missiony from KPR all day."

Me: "Why not go to PvE Server then?"

Complainer: "Because it's empty."

Edited by Batman