Game-Labs Forum

Sweden declares war on Great Britain

sveno

Sweden declares war on Great Britain

The tobacco is gone, nothing left, nowhere in Sweden and we smoked all of the reserves in Hispaniola.
And - we cant get it over our heart to take the tobacco away from the women of pleasure in Guadalupe.

Pinar3000XXX.gif

Now, as we know that south Cuba has the best tobacco in the Caribbean, we see ourselves pushed to declare war on the British Empire.

This war will be know as the Great Tobacco Crisis.

So be it - lets have some fun - erm, let the salt flow. :P

In the name of the Swedish Council,
Konteramiral sveno

Edited by sveno
  • Like 13

No we dont have any peanut butter left. We use them as a special ingredient in our cannon balls. 

The Brits might have Cartagena tar, we have Dutch peanut butter and Grietjes van Dijks.

Anyway I think I might have done enough harm to this topic :P. Good luck and have fun in the pvp.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

4 minutes ago, Batman said:

I guess declarations of war by @Anolytic and @Lord_Drax will follow?

I don't think any war declaration is needed from Danes. Action already dictates that we are at war since the Brits blocked us from getting Cartagena when Danes were the first to lay claim to it. The only reason it doesn't feel like we're at war is because everyone is too lazy to pursue it. And also nobody wants to pay for all the useless ports.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

I don't think any war declaration is needed from Danes. Action already dictates that we are at war since the Brits blocked us from getting Cartagena when Danes were the first to lay claim to it. The only reason it doesn't feel like we're at war is because everyone is too lazy to pursue it. And also nobody wants to pay for all the useless ports.

We had our ships there before you guys did ;p it was ours from the beginning :0 pluss we grinded first so there ;p

2 minutes ago, that guy that time said:

We had our ships there before you guys did ;p it was ours from the beginning :0 pluss we grinded first so there ;p

We had ships there too. And we started grinding first. But yes, you beat us to capturing it, since you outnumber us by a lot. That was your war declaration.

Edited by Anolytic

1 minute ago, that guy that time said:

cheeky buggers lol you guys declared war on brits like 2 weeks before that :) you know we never would have let you guys take Cartegena without an epic fight ;p

The war with Britain ended with the map wipe, like the war with Sweden did and any other inter-nation relationships. We talked to both Brits and Swedes before and after the map wipe to confirm this. Britain has no greater claim to Cartagena than any other nation - except by conquest. In all other map iterations Cartagena started Spanish. In this one it started Neutral. But we wouldn't have wanted it if it wasn't a hot potato. RDNN would still be down there grinding it if the rest of the nation wasn't solely concerned with attacking neutral ports. It seems there are not many left who seek a challenge.

Many thanks to great britain captains yesterday! it was a good evening for NA and OW PvP! i hope u keep up this fighting spirit for the next weeks so we can look forward for many exiting PBs, Screening Battles, OW Group PvP.

Its a good chance for the high amount of new players in the british nation to gather pvp/rvr experience! show the french nation that war can also bring alot of good stuff to ur community and NA!

i personally feel sorry for the 4 poor INB Guys that i accidently met far away from any land....but after the battles u show very good behaviour! no flaming no insults! only the promise to see u soon! gj!

• Like 3