Game-Labs Forum
admin

Combat feedback topic

21 hours ago, znôrt said:

about the progression ... i don't think it's too tough although i do see many complaints in the chat. more xp for damage and less for kills would probably make it easier, and also a bit more fair. i do find upgrades and officers are a bit too powerful, but maybe that's just me (actually i'd prefer everyone in the same vanilla ships, or at least very subtle upgrades with compromises, but i know this isn't a popular idea ;)).

The run threw of all ships can be done in less than a month easy.  I have all ships with 5 slots but 2 and prob 75% of them have 4 officers that are lvl 7.  IT mainly how you play and with whom.

2 hours ago, JobaSet said:

The run threw of all ships can be done in less than a month easy.  I have all ships with 5 slots but 2 and prob 75% of them have 4 officers that are lvl 7.  IT mainly how you play and with whom.

i have no problem with progression. but many of the comments i see in chat are complaints about not getting enough xp. just saying. 

progression is not gameplay, battles are. and you need people for battles. doesn't help if you have all ships fully upgraded if people is not playing. progression is grind and should be kept at a reasonable level. it's ok for me but i'm all for less grind and less upgrades and more straightforward action. 

Edited by znôrt

10 hours ago, znôrt said:

i have no problem with progression. but many of the comments i see in chat are complaints about not getting enough xp. just saying. 

progression is not gameplay, battles are. and you need people for battles. doesn't help if you have all ships fully upgraded if people is not playing. progression is grind and should be kept at a reasonable level. it's ok for me but i'm all for less grind and less upgrades and more straightforward action. 

Agreed I been having a lot of fun with the 3 gold ships. I have never sailed a pickle in my life until this game was fun.  It took very little time to get 5 slots in it,  I was so bad in it when I started,  but got better and better as I played it more, like you should.