Game-Labs Forum

Free port of Viques

Gysendorf

4 hours ago, Bearwall said:

From my point of view things are neatly under control. Guyama is a noisance - not a catastrophe.. Who all these people are that have an adverse opinion I have no idea.. Perhaps it's the RDNN guys that are losing their ships.. How it could be my fault however that BF made the port available for all I fail to realise.  What exactly RDNN would do about it besides giving in to blackmail I fail to see as well.. Why RDNN are so affected by me questioning their "leadership" is beyond me as well - I have never told them what to do, and I see no reason why someone who finds it so difficult to honour their deals should be dictating how I honour mine. Only the weak cares for how others perceive them.

we don't care what you think but we find it irritating that you all ways do everything you can to ruin our plans and how can you question someone leaderhips if you dont think you can better your self ?   

and this leadership you talk about is really nothing more then plans we have made for our self and because no other clan is the danish nation has shown any initiative to do anything more then pve, other clans have followed us and our deals. while following RDNN and RUS the danish nation have expanded its core territory from cs to half of hispaniola and given all danish captains a lot of content to do. maybe you should should take the wheel and use hours on talking with the other nations diplomats, create and pay for the nations teamspeak and servers to run it on, gather and train a port battle fleet and make offensive plans, and use hours to sail and gather resources to make sure everyone has a first rate to fight in the port battles with all the while a small clan with no experience within the nation is telling you that they know the right way to do it. 

now you can because we tried of it, our officers are tried of making a effort and only getting shit back in return, so have it your way every clan for it self and lets see how long the danish nation will last when every clan is divided         

***Pssst*****

I know you can hear the call to join the black....

Live as a Freeman! 

Throw off the national chains, live as a Freeman!

Climb out from the shadow of the BS councils, join your brothers in the light!

The soul hears the song, the song only free pirates have...

Join the black today....

This message is brought to you by: rediii's betting shop. :P

(come on now, lighten up guys)

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rune said:

we don't care what you think but we find it irritating that you all ways do everything you can to ruin our plans and how can you question someone leaderhips if you dont think you can better your self ?   

and this leadership you talk about is really nothing more then plans we have made for our self and because no other clan is the danish nation has shown any initiative to do anything more then pve, other clans have followed us and our deals. while following RDNN and RUS the danish nation have expanded its core territory from cs to half of hispaniola and given all danish captains a lot of content to do. maybe you should should take the wheel and use hours on talking with the other nations diplomats, create and pay for the nations teamspeak and servers to run it on, gather and train a port battle fleet and make offensive plans, and use hours to sail and gather resources to make sure everyone has a first rate to fight in the port battles with all the while a small clan with no experience within the nation is telling you that they know the right way to do it. 

now you can because we tried of it, our officers are tried of making a effort and only getting shit back in return, so have it your way every clan for it self and lets see how long the danish nation will last when every clan is divided         

I have probably misunderstood what you are writing. But it must be understood as,  all that you have done were things you didn't like. For me, it actually sounds like things you would enjoy. and have fun with. When I read it, it sounds as if you were martyred and sacrificed you  self for the king and country. 
On the topic of paid ts. I believe that everyone is happy about our TS. But again, I do not think it should be perceived as a punishment. But more like a player who loves the game and therefore wants to do something extra. But he can answer that better him self.

I alsonthink there are many other players and clans that have given to the game and the nation and not just RDNN and RUS

4 hours ago, Rune said:

On the subject of the TS.. It's not that expensive and it might as well be a shared effort.. Ofc - this would also mean we couldn't get our priviledges revoked without warning nor explanation like the case is today.

In regard to the rest? - Where were RDNN during the nightflips? Where were RDNN when blame was assigned for breaking the Christmas truce? (I know - on the US TS and telling everyone it was DNP - even despite the evidence to the contrary) Where were RDNN when danish waters were infested with pirates? I have never seen RDNN hunt in groups that were less than 8 or 10.. Quite like AHOY, but then again honour is in short demand in Naval Action. I've seen the vaunted RDNN port battle fleet attend Port battles.. Most were set up by others than them.

The answers to all these questions is: RDNN is nowhere or nothing, or ofc soiling the names of those better than them.

As for the first rates - they have always been easy to come by, even more so now. Hardly a feat to ensure "everyone" can sail a first rate.

I for one is not worried. The danish nation stands united in defence as ever and for the battles? Well I hope they are coming. It is the reason we play after all.

1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

On the subject of the TS.. It's not that expensive and it might as well be a shared effort.. Ofc - this would also mean we couldn't get our priviledges revoked without warning nor explanation like the case is today.

In regard to the rest? - Where were RDNN during the nightflips? Where were RDNN when blame was assigned for breaking the Christmas truce? (I know - on the US TS and telling everyone it was DNP - even despite the evidence to the contrary) Where were RDNN when danish waters were infested with pirates? I have never seen RDNN hunt in groups that were less than 8 or 10.. Quite like AHOY, but then again honour is in short demand in Naval Action. I've seen the vaunted RDNN port battle fleet attend Port battles.. Most were set up by others than them.

The answers to all these questions is: RDNN is nowhere or nothing, or ofc soiling the names of those better than them.

As for the first rates - they have always been easy to come by, even more so now. Hardly a feat to ensure "everyone" can sail a first rate.

I for one is not worried. The danish nation stands united in defence as ever and for the battles? Well I hope they are coming. It is the reason we play after all.

we where at Savannah trying to keep our live oak port for the eastern blok a few weeks when night flips started, i guess you only joined when they closer to cs if you don't know that. we did not break the truce our enemy's propaganda is all you know about it and your are stupid enough to believe every word of it.

while the pirates where in our water we where fighting at the front line like we always do to protect the danish territory and i guess you see never the port battles we set up because you stay close cs and do pve except to sealclub and gank.

maybe first rates are easy to come by when only lose them to pve but rvr is different matter when you can lose from 5 to 10 every day but ofc you would not anything about that 

i hope they coming to maybe a few defeats will open your eyes so you can understand about rvr and cost associated when a well organized enemy is attaching you instead of few pirates     

privileges has to be earned and they can be lost again. maybe you should think more about why you lost them in first place 

and what have DNP been doing when all of this happened if i may ask ? 

4 hours ago, staun said:

I have probably misunderstood what you are writing. But it must be understood as,  all that you have done were things you didn't like. For me, it actually sounds like things you would enjoy. and have fun with. When I read it, it sounds as if you were martyred and sacrificed you  self for the king and country. 
On the topic of paid ts. I believe that everyone is happy about our TS. But again, I do not think it should be perceived as a punishment. But more like a player who loves the game and therefore wants to do something extra. But he can answer that better him self.

I alsonthink there are many other players and clans that have given to the game and the nation and not just RDNN and RUS

you misunderstand me then. imagine your are trying to help someone while they are talking shit to your face. how long would keep trying to help them. and im not saying we are the only ones trying to make the danish nation better in anyway and im grateful for all the other clan that we fight with but i don't see what DNP has ever done for the danish nation, they don't join port battles or screening, mostly they gank and do pve and im fine with but i don't know why they have to try to mettle in rvr when they know nothing about it       

Edited by Rune

10 hours ago, Bearwall said:

and I see no reason why someone who finds it so difficult to honour their deals should be dictating how I honour mine.

RDNN has never once failed to honour our deals. Your accusation otherwise shows you are the dishonourable one.

47 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Where were RDNN during the nightflips?

I could ask you the same. RDNN was in many night-flips where there were no DNP. I don't think that any DNP was in any night-flip where no RDNN showed up.

48 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Where were RDNN when blame was assigned for breaking the Christmas truce? (I know - on the US TS and telling everyone it was DNP - even despite the evidence to the contrary)

You need to stop with this stupid lie. RDNN never blamed DNP for breaking the Christmas Truce, and the Christmas Truce was not broken. 

51 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

I have never seen RDNN hunt in groups that were less than 8 or 10..

How can you accuse RDNN both of being only 5 people, and of never being less than 8? Logic was never your strong suit. RDNN has solo hunters, players who hunt in groups of 2 or 3, and players who do mostly RvR. Your ignorance is only proof of itself.

56 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

I've seen the vaunted RDNN port battle fleet attend Port battles.. Most were set up by others than them.

How would you know? You were almost never there. Nearly all offensive PBs by Danes in the last year has been planned and grinded mainly by RDNN.

On 22/09/2017 at 6:39 PM, Gysendorf said:

The only message from RDNN was: "every clan can make what they want" As we reacted and stated in the nation channel what we plan to do we got from an RDNN member the message our behaviour is unpatriotic. Thats double standard for us and now writing you could have had mediated the situation is implausible because why didnt RDNN mentioned this in the beginning or when we stated to make VQ as free port as reaction to Guayama? Definitly the situation had not arise to the actual state.

Every clan can do as they like with their ports. That is how the devs have made the game mechanics. 

The only way to convince a clan to do something differently than what benefits only them is to talk to them and convince them with reason, carrots, bribes or threats to do otherwise. This is the parameters within which RDNN always operated. We went to a clan and talked to them. We made suggestions, offered advice, asked for help or made a trade. We never dictated any clan and what they should do, however much some people tried to make it out as if that was what we did. 

Thank you very much Rune.

I'm glad you took the time to clarify your message, so I'm not left back with the feeling of RDNN player think, they are the only real player in Denmark - Norway. Honestly, I would have thought it had been sad  day for our nation.

Am I to understand RDNN's frustration for DNP, is the problem of a little clan that does not provide enough or has not shown the necessary respect. It might also be nice to get difindiated what you understand by a small clan, since it's a matter of for the context in the message about DNP is perceived.

Again thanks for you taking to respond.

1 minute ago, staun said:

Thank you very much Rune.

I'm glad you took the time to clarify your message, so I'm not left back with the feeling of RDNN player think, they are the only real player in Denmark - Norway. Honestly, I would have thought it had been sad  day for our nation.

Am I to understand RDNN's frustration for DNP, is the problem of a little clan that does not provide enough or has not shown the necessary respect. It might also be nice to get difindiated what you understand by a small clan, since it's a matter of for the context in the message about DNP is perceived.

Again thanks for you taking to respond.

i don't care if DNP respects RDNN but a little gratitude for the effort would be nice. but DNP can use anolytic ts to talk bout how bad RDNN is and how much more Honorable they are then us is fine. they sail safely in the in danish water because RDNN and all the others clan worked together to secure them.

if they don't like to follow us nothing stops them from getting 25 players together and doing there own plans and port battles, but every time RDNN did something DNP did not like we got same message from them that they would no longer support us rvr, like the where trying to blackmail us into doing what they wanted to do and mostly we did not care about if they help us or not. but when we do same and say that we will no longer be helping them they call us traitors to the nation. that is what all this is about         

Thank you for your answer again.

I interpret your answer as if TS will remain available to all clans in Denmark-Norway. I hope that's how I should understand it. Because if we can no longer have a place where clans can be assembled and therefore all clans need to have their own TS. Then I fear an even weaker nation.

You are right ,  it dosen't feel good to be blackmailed. But to blame the DNP when RDNN itself sees it as an acceptable tool. One that RDNN itself uses in their toolbox. As Anolytic describes further up in the thread. Besides, as you say, DNP is only a small clan , so can they really blackmail RDNN? So I'm really surprised that it can create such frustration.

Edit:

Must admit I have not read everything, but do not recall that the DNP attitude has been that RDNN should be traitors. We have not agreed in the way that you have acted. Traitor as I remember it, came with Anolytic's statement.

I have not played for a long time, so I can not comment on the time before the wipe. But to say that DNP is never away from CS is to 
exaggerate a little. The fact that we do not participate in the RvR may also be exaggerate a little. As I said, I've been playing for about 3 months. During that time I've been to Grand Turk when the Englishmen flipped two cities so there two PB that evening. There were 3 others from DNP with me. When the Swedes attacked Road Town,.We were some DNP out to screen.  And yes they didn't show up, But don't think it can be hold against DNP. We were down and grind hostillity by the Swedes. The famous evening where Assassin could not get help at CB.  We just got online late to help him. When the battle was over and we started grind, we sail down to the Swedes.We were in the PB in the northern corner with the Spaniards. Think there were 3 or 4 DNP players. Then you can say if it's very  little. But my impression is that DNP is not just being invited.

Edited by staun

17 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Вы говорите, как идиот Граф. Я никогда не спрашивал, не требовал или не требовал «править нацией». Я только возражаю против клана, который имеет 5 активных членов и ничего не делает для безопасности датских вод, претендующих на право вести. Если кто-то хочет возглавить - они должны доказать, что достойны этого. Только слабый или слабоумный спрашивает о праве на это или ожидает, что он будет магически наложен на них.

Если RDNN или RUS хочет привести - то непременно привести. Их собственные кланы. Мой клан отправится туда, куда его принимают члены, и у нас есть и сила, и число, и болезнь разума.

you say about us that we do not what do not do to protect Denmark? You are ridiculous! Ask the Swedes and Franks whom they see more often than us? or you? Guyama will remain free to increase the combat training of Denmark. Free ports end. The war is near. What did you do to defend your land? Do you think crafted ships will help you if you do not know how to fight them?

As the great Russian military leader Suvorov  said. "Beat the enemy not with quantity but with skill"

I apologize for the bad english google translator

The war on the doorstep.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, staun said:

Thank you for your answer again.

I interpret your answer as if TS will remain available to all clans in Denmark-Norway. I hope that's how I should understand it. Because if we can no longer have a place where clans can be assembled and therefore all clans need to have their own TS. Then I fear an even weaker nation.

You are right ,  it dosen't feel good to be blackmailed. But to blame the DNP when RDNN itself sees it as an acceptable tool. One that RDNN itself uses in their toolbox. As Anolytic describes further up in the thread. Besides, as you say, DNP is only a small clan , so can they really blackmail RDNN? So I'm really surprised that it can create such frustration.

im sure the ts will remain open for every one in the danish nation no matter what happens but its up to anolytic after all it is his ts and he pays for servers. he created this ts for the danish nation and with the future in mind. now im not sure but i think it can hold up to 500 ppl so even when the game is released he would be able to keep it running as the danish ts, so i don't think you have to worry about it getting closed down or clans getting thrown out.    

54 minutes ago, Gringo69rus said:

you say about us that we do not what do not do to protect Denmark? You are ridiculous! Ask the Swedes and Franks whom they see more often than us? or you? Guyama will remain free to increase the combat training of Denmark. Free ports end. The war is near. What did you do to defend your land? Do you think crafted ships will help you if you do not know how to fight them?

As the great Russian military leader Suvorov  said. "Beat the enemy not with quantity but with skill"

I've been wanting to ask for some time btw... Who pays the BF clan and how much?

6 hours ago, Gringo69rus said:

Boy, do you mean civil war initiated by BF?

Boy, how long do we have new players in the danish nation when they get always ganked by 5-10 british players?

Boy, how do you think that solo captains stay in the danish nation when they get ganked by 5-10 british players and BF is proud of ganking in enemy waters and wont help em?

Boy, how do you want to build ships or cannon when every trader gets ganked?

• Like 1

Well, I must admit the training ground is a very good Idea......but for now it only trains our enemies our slow down our ship production.

Take a look at the map and tell me what other country opened a ganking area near his capital...none, and there must be a very logical reason don't you think ?

ACN Clan will follow, help and die for RDNN, DNP, RTS, DANVE, BF and every other Danish Clan as long as the planned action is profitable for the Danish Nation.

We should all gather in the tavern, drink our famous Danish Beer (captured an LGV full of it) and finish the party peeing in the snow, trying to write the names of our enemies :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gringo69rus said:

WW2 won with quantity.

Edited by Shrez
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shrez said:

WW2 won with quantity.

It is a bit arrogant to say this.

Red Army  had issues at the beginning of WW II, those are well known though,and those issues caused  giant losses in the first 2 years of german invasion.

Nevertheless, she managed to hold the ground, reorganise and apply already known and new developed tactics,(Brusilovs INFILTRATION TACTICS, Tuchatschewski`s DEEP OPERATION), and improve/perform "operational level of war", "maneuver warfare", "military deception" and many others :)

Apologise for off topic:ph34r:

I agree with you Graf. Safezone have had the effect. So now a open port isen't a big problem around CS. But it still make trading harder.

I thought that most clan's did get there own LO/WO, Didn't know it all was thanks to the RDNN trading fleet, that we in Denmark got it. Think we all own you a debt of gratitude.

3 hours ago, Cortez said:

It is a bit arrogant to say this.

Red Army  had issues at the beginning of WW II, those are well known though,and those issues caused  giant losses in the first 2 years of german invasion.

Nevertheless, she managed to hold the ground, reorganise and apply already known and new developed tactics,(Brusilovs INFILTRATION TACTICS, Tuchatschewski`s DEEP OPERATION), and improve/perform "operational level of war", "maneuver warfare", "military deception" and many others :)

Apologise for off topic:ph34r:

It's not arrogant it's true, Red Army didn't was prepared against the fascist invasion then thanks god they could build big amount of T-34 tanks so they cold steamroll fascist germany provided by industry.

If you can't beat Enemy with quality beat with quantity it's logic.

Edited by Shrez

Go cry: "Admins killed PVP"

Go cry: "We cant play game becouse all time PVP near our capital"

Haters gona hate... You dont care about new players... just excuses... PVE players have good safe zone - if they have brain they can farm combat/fleet orders rly easy, pvp players will leave game faster if they cant find pvp.. 

now you can start cry: "Noobs will leave game if they lose all ships, in this patch ships wery rare! My clan care about new players but we cant build ships for they "

At least someone in this game wants to just play ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Boy, don't turn into a drama queen. :)

It was never so safe as in our days to be a Danish newbie or trader. Safety zone reaches until the port of Road Town and far behind the island of Amalienborg. Everybody can do his missions in complete safety now. Trader's can sail from Settlement to Frederikssted and if they reach the boarders of the safety zone they probably make it also to Vieqes without any chance for enemies to tag them, if they follow a few easy safety orders.

Every resource to built ships and cannons is available inside of this safety zone. Only White Oak has to be delivered. But that's a business which is almost completely in the hand of RDNN anyway. At least the offer in CS and Road Town. And we don't need protection.

For your statement about ship building my first thought was this ->

Double-facepalm.jpg

Good luck to build ships without furnishings!

But hey looks like I am the only one who has no clue about strategic thinking and all other escepcially BF has it eaten with silver spoons. Strategic single ressources arent worth a shit we can build basic cutters and kill em all.