Game-Labs Forum

Cartahena Tar Issue

In the tribunal there needs to be an accused party, and some evidence for the admiralty to take steps on the matter.

Leaving that aside, I have observed this issue myself, not just with Cartagena Tar, and as far as I'm concerned it is an exploit. It is unlikely that any player can be punished for using this exploit, as there are gray areas where it is difficult to know if a player tried to exploit the shop bug, or was actually just trying to make a buck off a highly sought and steeply valued item. However it is an exploit that can be used to sabotage others in many ways. The most obvious is blocking highest bidding contract from filling, cheating players with the winning bid. This exploit also seems to slow down the drop-rate of some resources, which means that it can be used to reduce the tax income of some ports by blocking the most valuable trade goods in that port from spawning to the market.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Donjuan Dimarco said:

Dear First Clan,

I bought your Cartahena Tar for 1,5 mio for one peace that other player have now opportunity buying the stuff. Thank you for your fair play. And we don't need such ugly players like you on the server

Cheers Donjuan :P

do you have any proof of what you are saying?
No you do not have it because you've never bought a tar from a FIRST at 1.5 mils!

I ask you politely, stop to say lies and if you have any other problems with us it is the case that you are more explicit!

A GB alt, perhaps someone from another nation, is currently using this exploit to prevent tar being sold by port to the waiting buy orders. FIRST clan took down their tar sell-order and has stopped doing this following the bruhaha last night. I do not know whose alt this Adam LittleJohn is. His sell order is 5.5 mil. This exploit must be fixed. 

Screenshot 2017-09-21 17.21.04.png

Edited by Fowlplaychiken
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Donjuan Dimarco said:

Dear First Clan,

I bought your Cartahena Tar for 1,5 mio for one peace that other player have now opportunity buying the stuff. Thank you for your fair play. And we don't need such ugly players like you on the server

Cheers Donjuan :P

Thank you for this public service. Expensive, taking those down. Its at 5.5m now...too much. 

Edited by Fowlplaychiken

german:   ich weis nicht was bei dir falsch läuft verstehst anscheinend nicht den kapitalismus .wenn du die ware kaufen möchtest musst du das zahlen was andere spieler aufrufen und wenn du nur 4,9millionen auf dem konto hast und keine 5,5 millionen auf den tisch legen kannst denn bist du raus .einfaches handels gesetz . und nur weil du die preise nicht mitgehen kannst musst du nicht so einen fall vors tribunal  stellen nur weil du zu wenig geld hast ,du hast doch alle am anfang überboten .so läuft die freie marktwirtschaft .pech gehabt wenns gold nicht reicht ,bist du raus !!!!!!!!

sorry kein fall fürs tribunal bitte um ablehnung dieses ersuchen!!!!

little john hat weder ein vorkaufs recht oder sonstiges davon und er kann seine sachen da verkaufen wo er will

so sehe ich diesen fall .und wenn du noch screenshoots brauchst habe ich ,

:angry: you can not ban the player, because the game mechanic allows it now and if the developer know it does not repair it and the game mechanic change, it is their own fault. This player just wants to make money with Cartagena Tar that is my argument. It can not be that a player is banned because he wants to sell something.

Edited by kaayo