Game-Labs Forum

It's time to act my Dear fellow Captains

George Washington

Dear Captains, 

My recent reports suggest that there has been a great progress in Naval Action game development. We can see game mechanics are being fixed on a daily basis as well as those nasty bugs that caused us all the pain in recent months. I do believe it's time to stop and make a change. It's time to review your Naval Action Steam Review and add fuel to this once again moving ship. We are as free people have the power to influence anything in this free world.

I want to say thank you for keeping this game afloat and supporting it in these hard times. 

'If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.'

P.S. My sources presented me with information that soon we will see something exciting as we are closer and closer to the End of this year. The curtain will be raised soon enough. 

7T5Q87Y.png

Edited by George Washington
  • Like 4

I recently wrote a new positive review. Their steam page needs more 'most helpful' reviews that are positive. If you think they are helpful, go mark up some recent reviews. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018101956/recommended/311310 My review

http://steamcommunity.com/app/311310/positivereviews/?browsefilter=mostrecent&snr=1_5_reviews_&p=1 Others reviews

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Lol, brutal honesty. Is emotional impulsiveness a manly virtue now?

Speaking of honesty, I have to say that unfortunately while they blaming everyone/everything else there is a loud self entitled group that really holds this game down. Is their way or the highway mentality. This is just my personal opinion as a new player to the game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robert said:

Speaking of honesty, I have to say that unfortunately while they blaming everyone/everything else there is a loud self entitled group that really holds this game down. Is their way or the highway mentality. This is just my personal opinion as a new player to the game.

You're not wrong. You'll learn to love me, tho.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I play this game, I wanna keep coming back to it. And as you can see, I do. Alot. So you're doing alot right, but there's always room for improvement. When I play this I at least want to know that as a noob, I can get started easy, and always want more or to try different things. If I can get something out of this game in 30 minutes or less, I'm gonna stay with it until it stops giving me shit. That being said, if I want anything really good or ever be really great at something, I should have to put effort into it. But at any level I should feel like I have room to experiment and try new things. Adding more smaller vessels was a good move, now I have more options than a cutter, pickle or privateer that's cheap enough for me to use comfortably, but not afraid to lose. The upgrades and xp slots are a good idea, just need to remove the caps on bonuses and penalties. I should feel free enough to experiment without feeling like I can't get more out of a ship. 

I am too positively surprised by the frequency and quality of recent updates. I'm really looking forward to an User-Interface myself and FINALLY tutorials for this game. This will help a lot of new players to avoid confusion and will add a great + that new players will recommend and play this game on.

The developers are taking the right path, let's keep it that way.

• Like 1