Game-Labs Forum
Justme

Anyone get an invite yet to the beta?

7 hours ago, BlueFalcon said:

How does some one go about getting a key?

You just did. 😁

Just now, I couldn't get into Naval Action Legends because of this message: 'We couldn't authenticate you via Steam for some reason.'

Is it still possible to get involved in the NA Legends Beta? Played Naval Action about a year ago and loved the combat but not the whole traversing the map bit. This looks exactly like something i can get into.

2 hours ago, Macabe said:

Is it still possible to get involved in the NA Legends Beta? Played Naval Action about a year ago and loved the combat but not the whole traversing the map bit. This looks exactly like something i can get into.

Arright, then. Know that it's mostly bots in this phase...

Hi everyone, I'm playing NA since the steam release and I would like to try as well this version of NA. Can someone help me, it seems that a key or something is required to play legends ?

On 11/15/2017 at 12:39 AM, jodgi said:

Arright, then. Know that it's mostly bots in this phase...

My modest suggestion is to open the beta of legends ASAP.

I logged some times after having got my access, but there was no player online and I met only long waiting queues. Then I gave up.

I suspect other wannabe testers did the same.

Edited by victor

Hi! I was in naval action alpha and was really disappointed to the way the ow turned out as I play alone lot. So, yesterday I noticed that "naval action legends" had just appeared in my steam library, and instantly installed. But now as I start NAL via steam I get a loading screen and then a message: "server is off". So, my question is, does it only appear off for me as I have no beta key for it, or are the servers really off. If anyone would be kind enough to share me a beta key it would be easy to find out. :D Very excited for NAL. Thanks in advance!