Game-Labs Forum

WOW makes a move on Naval Bases

George Washington

If I remember correctly this concept found it's foundation on this forum, but much different developer used this idea properly.  Look what happened:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-0611/

I think this is perfect. NA could make similar view for all ports. Easy access to all structures, upgrades, shop etc.. Brilliant! 

5f0d05f8-9a6c-11e7-bc92-d89d6715223c.jpg

Edited by George Washington
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, jodgi said:

lel

This has been a thing in wot for a few years.

I worked in WG from when they had 100 players until they had 100 mln players. Once we make 2bln dollars like WOT, i guarantee we will have a good port picture too :)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, admin said:

I worked in WG from when they had 100 players until they had 100 mln players. Once we make 2bln dollars like WOT, i guarantee we will have a good port picture too :)

2bln $$$ to paint a picture and place 3d squares on in? Damn guys.. speechless. 

1 hour ago, George Washington said:

2bln $$$ to paint picture and place 3d squares on in? Damn guys.. speechless. 

well thats why wargaming placed circles on the screen you posted instead of squares. Squares perimeter is longer so it consumes more ink and they wanted more profits for themselves.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Batman said:

Looks like admin has a score to settle with wargaming:D

Ah no of course no. Its a great company. Game Labs exists partially because of some people in Wargaming. i was just explaining to captains why they could afford the port docks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, admin said:

Just to be perfectly clear: I don't mind the temporary UI. You can make UI as pretty as you like when you get around to it. I'm not gonna sit here and bitch about such things.

The "lel" was directed at the annoying way he said: "Look, this is nice, could we have pretty colors too?"

10 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Just to be perfectly clear: I don't mind the temporary UI. You can make UI as pretty as you like when you get around to it. I'm not gonna sit here and bitch about such things.

The "lel" was directed at the annoying way he said: "Look, this is nice, could we have pretty colors too?"

No need to apologize, you have to admit it's a great design with catchy colors. In addition, circles fit well in that layout. I can not see squares in there. Sharp edges can not be mixed with those colors. They must have great graphic designers with creative minds. I am not shi**** on anyone here, just admire creative artist work. Jealousy is welcome.