Game-Labs Forum

Port Battle Numbers

Can I suggest that some ports be limited in port Battle numbers. I suggest this to allow smaller clans to have some ability to defend/attack ports. This will allow these small clans to capture and hold ports when they have little or no hope of raising a 25 ship fleet. The only prospect of fighting a large engagement for a small clan is to be crushed by numbers of a large clan rolling them over. In such a case the small clan will not attack a large clan and if being attacked will probably not defend the Pb. Agreed the large clan gets the port (good for them) but no one gets any RvR which is really a key part of the game (for me at least).

Buster (penny's worth)

15 looks like a good number to me for PB's

Many large clans on global struggle to fill the 25 with their own team , fewer players in the battle would be easier to manage. If a clan had a lot of players then they could always have twice as many PB's

Might help keep PB's going with limited pop also. Right now a larger team turning up and making ( for example ) 16-24 could cause the smaller team to run without fighting. If you knew you were'nt going to be outnumbered by quite so many at the start then maybe you might stay

worth talking about for sure. Not everybody is in a large clan

Small clans can also use diplomacy to have allies boost their numbers. Limiting the numbers only allows smaller clans to dictate the battle more then they should be able to. Also look at the idea of the abuse of it by large clans creating smaller clans splinter groups to capture ports while their main forces act as screen vessels. There are a few other ways that this could get spun out of control and abused. Remember, if it is in the game it is not an exploit it is a feature right?