Game-Labs Forum

Open sea

Ghostred

Hello,
since 2 days I have the game that is blocked in the open sea.
I came out of the port "Fort Royal" to do a mission and I found myself in open sea without ship and without possibility to intervene at the keyboard. the sound works. I restarted the game several times and I even waited for the daily update but without success I found myself in open sea and without ship.
I proceeded to uninstall the game from the properties of the game and reinstalled but the problem persists.
should I not uninstall and delete the contents in my steam file from my pc. ?
Is there not an executable that resets the game without losing the data?
I look forward to your response !!!
Thank you

Bonjour,
le problème est résolu, en fait celui-ci est apparu suite à un nettoyage de la base de registre qui aurai supprimé ce fichier "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi", heureusement une sauvegarde de ma base est faites systématiquement avant ce nettoyage ce qui ma permis de restaurer celle-ci et tout est rentré dans l'ordre.
Cordialement 

Hello,
the problem is solved, in fact this one appeared after a cleanup of the registry which will have deleted this file "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi", fortunately a backup of my database is done systematically before this cleaning which allowed me to restore this one and everything is returned in order.
cordially