Game-Labs Forum

Contact list

Rebrall

I was curious how the global clans would feel if we had a "contact list" on here that consists of Clan name clan leader and the diplomats and possibly what there contactable hours in game are (all times should be server time, makes things less confusing), thoughts? 

50 minutes ago, Buba Smith said:

By Global do you mean everyone including PvE and PvP?

PvE and PvP clans on the global server? I don't see why not. the PvE clans are very good groups to buy stuff from, or "hire" to move stuff/trade. I wouldn't mind finding a valuable and trustworthy PvE group to help in production, or generally just say "hey, would you like to stock X port with goods? We would like to buy things" "setup buy contracts and we will bring stuff" type thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norfolk nChance said:

[ELITE] - [Norfolk nChance] - GB Nation

[ELAN] - [Norfolk nWay] - Any Nation except GB

The Church of the Poison Mind - [God] - any lost soul looking for redemption

Norfolk.

I assume that means you all for it norf

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Buba Smith said:

By Global do you mean everyone including PvE and PvP?

This is under GLOBAL server news, but it would prob be a good thing for the PVE server to do the same. I have no interest in that server, but always wonder how many clans and such actualy was on there and the make up of the nations.  I do have chars made up, but could prob do some labor trade as they are all level 50 crafters.   So having clan contact list for other servers could be good too.

1 hour ago, Rebrall said:

I assume that means you all for it norf

I had a post that had Clan contact info and such along info like ports count and such for PvP2.  We could easily make up another one like that and get the admins to Pin it for players.  I think @Teutonic  made up a battle report one already.

I would say split the clan info from the prot battle reports cause some times they can get a bit spammy with crap that doesn't pertain to the main info.  So a separate thread just for clan info that is updated and no smack talk spam just clan info would be good.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Teutonic said:

PvE and PvP clans on the global server? I don't see why not. the PvE clans are very good groups to buy stuff from, or "hire" to move stuff/trade. I wouldn't mind finding a valuable and trustworthy PvE group to help in production, or generally just say "hey, would you like to stock X port with goods? We would like to buy things" "setup buy contracts and we will bring stuff" type thing.

Contact me on the PvE server, FPM or Flying Powder Monkeys. Same name Brit flag. 

9 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

This is under GLOBAL server news, but it would prob be a good thing for the PVE server to do the same. I have no interest in that server, but always wonder how many clans and such actualy was on there and the make up of the nations.  I do have chars made up, but could prob do some labor trade as they are all level 50 crafters.   So having clan contact list for other servers could be good too.

I had a post that had Clan contact info and such along info like ports count and such for PvP2.  We could easily make up another one like that and get the admins to Pin it for players.  I think @Teutonic  made up a battle report one already.

I would say split the clan info from the prot battle reports cause some times they can get a bit spammy with crap that doesn't pertain to the main info.  So a separate thread just for clan info that is updated and no smack talk spam just clan info would be good.

I'll start one later on then 😁

Kontreadmiral Skully, Inquisitor of the Alpha Legion, First Envoy of the Free Empire, Officer of SCAR Logistics, 船体维修销售总监, Lord of Utilla and General Arsehole on chats and channels, also Grand Diplomat during 10-12.

• Like 1

Kontradmiral Teary, Emperor Teary of the Danes, King Cryalot of the sad rebellion, Sir Salty of the tear collection club, Lord of the Tears, Duke of Depression, Sultan of Sorrow

Officer of Host

Edited by Neary
love all round x2
  • Like 2