Game-Labs Forum

Spanish clans on PVP_EU server

Zuntalloquex

2 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

HYDRA is killing Spanish players and aiding Spanish clan VLTRA :rolleyes: Nothing weird with that, right? Just wait for HYDRA to capture ports controlled by VLTRA :lol:

Hey guy, i think will be better for you spent more hours in REAL LIFE and stop complaining for EVERYTHING.

@Peter Goldman ... the new crying captain of the server ... did you went same college as Christendom?

Instead of talk bullshit about Hydra&Vltra , try harder: Tell @zuntalloquez why he must, beeing an aussie, to join british faction instead of a nation or a society guild of Hydra&Vltra.

36 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I don't encourage him joining any nation so far. Also, I am not crying about HYDRA and VLTRA, I am exposing you and I am laughing at your fleets getting defeated everywhere. You are mocking the Spanish nation while being allied with Spanish clan, actually your ex-clan. HYDRA and VLTRA is stalking all Spanish players and insulting them on forums and in game. You try to convince your nation all the time to destroy Spanish nation. Matanzas was your favourite port for seal clubbing Spanish.

Like we said to anothers players: I invite you to our TS to discuss this. No one of us are attacking by insults to other members of spanish faction. You have the chat logs ... you can check. In battles we usually received insults againts my mother (RIP) for example, and i´ve you received and "carronade",  must of us, since long time ago, take the option "to brace" in the chat.

Yes, Matanzas was our favourite port, like AHOY gots La Mona as beach-club near us ... right?  what is the problem? its a openworld, not a far-west ranch!

You can use google translator: all of those people saying UK were bastards(and other bad words...) are now making alliances with UK , fine ... and Hydra are traitors, Ok, fine.

The actual spanish leaders: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others"

Kind regards Peter.

Edited by deltonos
  • Like 1

Easy now Peter Goldman. We just do not agree with everything in the Danish nation. It's just all. We in DNP do not actually see us as victims here. Neither is anyone mobbed. We have fun together and enjoy the game. Should we be attacked in game, then we will defend ourselves. And have fun with it. Should we lose a city,well, we are not the only ones in the game, who have tried to lose a portbattle. Fortunately, it does not matter to Denmark / Norway if that should happen. As Graffi has said in another thread, our areas are without real significance. Yes, we perhaps should be happy if we lose them, so we can save some gold.

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, Peter Goldman said:

We don't make any alliance with Spanish and never had. We fought Spanish as well, after departure of HYDRA. I just hope that all Spanish players will get along... French nation was already crippled after the wipe, British nation suffered too, so did Spanish. Swedish nation had small issues too. Many nations are suffering different issues, that make them weaker. Fighting weak enemies is not any of the pleasant things to me. Now I am watching unfriendly actions in the Danish nation about DNP clan which I happen to dislike, but I can't watch them get mobbed by RDNN.

Peter,

Why don't you spend your time for your clan fellow or your Faction ?

There's no need of someone who's constantly pointing out problems & judging about "relation/behaviors" in EVERY faction of EU server.

Do not spread toxicity out, as our server is moving forward and relations are constantly changing between groups of players, you'll never be up to date from your limited point of view.

So enjoy the game and mind your own business, thx.

• Like 1