Game-Labs Forum

Rattlesnake

I just want the gunboat back myself..  Had way to much fun with that little boat.  Though I do think with Unity 5 up we should get the rattler back and would be nice if we got paints back until they do what ever they planing with them.  Alll the ships look way to much alike right now it's getting a bit bland in game.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I just want the gunboat back myself..  Had way to much fun with that little boat.  Though I do think with Unity 5 up we should get the rattler back and would be nice if we got paints back until they do what ever they planing with them.  Alll the ships look way to much alike right now it's getting a bit bland in game.

Amen brother. It's not like they can't still remove them again later and add them as premium, if that is their plan...

It makes me sad to find out the rattlesnake is now a rare gift ship... Can't we just get it in-game and make it crazy expensive? At least then I could at least save up for it... 

22 minutes ago, EliteDelta said:

It makes me sad to find out the rattlesnake is now a rare gift ship... Can't we just get it in-game and make it crazy expensive? At least then I could at least save up for it...

Yeah, same with Santa Ceicilia... i'd rather have it stupid expensive ( CM not useless gold ) than only gifted to a few once in a blue moon. This would actually increase the value of the ship depending on how high the price is, since people actually have to pay for it instead of getting it for free...

The few people who got it last time didn't even dare to leave port out of fear of losing it... Only @Liq had the balls to pull it out and actually sail it ( which should be the case instead of letting it rot in your docks, so you can jerk off to having one every once in a while ) and people didn't just capture it.... they actually sank it in a 10vs1 or 15vs1... or so i heard. Sounds too retarded to be true tbh...

I guess the devs rather have almost nobody sail those ships out of fear to lose them... :(

Edited by Captain Lust
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Lust said:

Yeah, same with Santa Ceicilia... i'd rather have it stupid expensive ( CM not useless gold ) than only gifted to a few once in a blue moon. This would actually increase the value of the ship depending on how high the price is, since people actually have to pay for it instead of getting it for free...

The few people who got it last time didn't even dare to leave port out of fear of losing it... Only @Liq had the balls to pull it out and actually sail it ( which should be the case instead of letting it rot in your docks, so you can jerk off to having one every once in a while ) and people didn't just capture it.... they actually sank it in a 10vs1 or 15vs1... or so i heard. Sounds too retarded to be true tbh...

I guess the devs rather have almost nobody sail those ships out of fear to lose them... :(

I got the SC too :)

I took her out every day until finally losing her after around 40 kills (Ended up losing it when 6 pirates used invisibility to get an amazing tag...).

I would also love to get Cecilia in game as a super expensive ship. Make it 1000 combat marks, maybe more :D

3 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

I got the SC too :)

I took her out every day until finally losing her after around 40 kills (Ended up losing it when 6 pirates used invisibility to get an amazing tag...).

I would also love to get Cecilia in game as a super expensive ship. Make it 1000 combat marks, maybe more :D

We had two built in clan when they ops the BP and one of those was suppose to be mine.  The stupid clan leader gave it to some one else (female player so you can guess why) and she stopped playing so I never got mine.   I would just be happy if they put in a plain version of it and save the special paint of the SC for rewards.  Must give us a HMS Hermione (yes it will be confused with the French version so maybe call it Retaliation ) and be done with it.  I would prefer to see them maybe as mission rewards.  Kill so many players in PvP or port battles and you get it.

Though I just be happy for now with some paints in game.

32 minutes ago, LeBoiteux said:

The 'plain' Rattlesnake will certainly be back after an overhaul (to have her nerfed) and/or when/if others corvettes (small 3-masted ships with say 18-24 guns) are implemented to compete against her.

The regular rattlesnake isn't OP in any way, as the prince beats the rattlesnake in speed, turnrate and cannons.

Edited by Fabs Toscani
  • Like 1

All ships in game are provided for early access testing and all ships will be in game on release in 3 forms. 

1. Fully available,
  2. Available in Admiralty for certain actions (like combat marks),
  3. Premium ships(or gift ships). (if the decision to have premium ships is made). We cannot add premium ships during early access as we are afraid of the potential backlash - but if users request we can reconsider.

We will add remove ships from time to time during early access. Removal of ships from line ups will stop happening on release.
Once ship is in game it will be in game forever without any removals. Rattlesnake was not removed to hurt anybody.  Rattlesnake will of course come back. 

Final ship line up will only be known on release. Please be patient and forgiving before that :)

• Like 13

On 17.9.2017 at 1:16 PM, admin said:

Premium ships(or gift ships). (if the decision to have premium ships is made). We cannot add premium ships during early access as we are afraid of the potential backlash - but if users request we can reconsider.

I think it would be good if you added them so you / the game gets more funding BUT those premium ships should be versions of regular ships in the game with a unique paintjob and other name ( like shipnames were changed when another nation captured them maybe ) that give a xp, gold and combat mark bonus over regular ships ( more reward seems like a fair selling point for premium ships ). Premium ships should not be OP or have a very special role / strength in my opinion as this would ruin balance between those who have it and those who do not...

On 17.9.2017 at 1:16 PM, admin said:

but if users request we can reconsider.

For the questionable benefit of others ;) I will repeat myself.

Since I expect to mainly be playing legends with a side-show presence in OW; I'd love to be able to purchase premium ships in OW. I really like the new ships for notes thing, and premium ships could be like that only supercharged. I could go out in ships and not even have to grind bots for marks. Perfect. I could avoid gameplay that I subjectively dislike and be free to engage in what I subjectively actually enjoy.

I have more money than sense; abuse me!

<stacks up "Barricades", selects "Determined defender" and clicks "Brace">