Game-Labs Forum

Politics and PBs (Patch 11/12 - "Clan Wars")

Teutonic

US and GB fighting in port battles and OW PVP serves two purposes.  One, it makes us both better at fighting.  In the last port battle no offense US, but if we had 3 or 4 more ships in that battle it would have been a disaster for you defending.  Mistakes are made in battle on both sides, LEARNING from those mistakes make us all better players.  One thing I have noticed is a distinct lack of knowledge of manual sailing.  Two, we learn the tactics of those with whom we fight.  When ARMED goes up against MARS we are both able to watch battle tactics and learn from our adversary.  This is the opportunity with ANY fight against ANY other group.

The only way to sharpen a knife, is to scrape it against a harder stone.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

Is it time VCO declared victory over MARS yet?  They won't come out and fight :-(

I hear making Victory post over a fight works out real well.  Make sure to use point point presentations and such to piss them off even more.

1 hour ago, Jeheil said:

All this diplo melarkie should be saved for the 'end of things' to prevent total capitulation...not at the start of things to stop a good scrap.

Less YAP YAP more SMACK SMACK

bbb.jpg.f30396c7d722dce07805311b6f5578e1.jpg

Every time I see the smack in Global I tell them to take it to the CombatNews.  So far it's been telling every one who can back up there talk.  

1 hour ago, Rebrall said:

@Sir Texas Sir is this true?

Well maybe not a whole pitcher.....lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atreides said:

US and GB fighting in port battles and OW PVP serves two purposes.  One, it makes us both better at fighting.  In the last port battle no offense US, but if we had 3 or 4 more ships in that battle it would have been a disaster for you defending.  Mistakes are made in battle on both sides, LEARNING from those mistakes make us all better players.  One thing I have noticed is a distinct lack of knowledge of manual sailing.  Two, we learn the tactics of those with whom we fight.  When ARMED goes up against MARS we are both able to watch battle tactics and learn from our adversary.  This is the opportunity with ANY fight against ANY other group.

The only way to sharpen a knife, is to scrape it against a harder stone.

just to follow on some more points you all seem to miss:

@Galt you guys did nothing wrong with the ports you took, its first in first served and on top of that you made it open for all so don't you dare give it up!!

there is no need for any of us to be in alliance at all, its fine we have friends on each nation and support them weather that's with an alt or with trade goods, but you can still shoot the Crap out of each other at the same time

there are no traditional ports any more no one owns any port unless you have taken it simple!!!!

another thing if you take a port of a clan all is not lost at the end of the day you make it open for all and you can adjust the tax and trade good and labour hours to help/hinder that clan !!!!!

this is a new game ladies and gentleman play the rule set in front of you not the one we had  

just so everyone is aware if me, @Jeheil, @PaladinFX, @Atreides, madmickle, wakowilko, sirdropbear, blueoptics,woodenfishNL have not agreed to any terms then its a no deal so please talk to one of the mentioned players !!!

Edited by Rebrall
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

*sits here eating his popcorn reading*  Gee guys ya'll make us sound like the White Walkers and this is Game of Thrones. 

"BLACK IS COMING."   

I figured you guys would get a kick out of that lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rebrall said:

just to follow on some more points you all seem to miss:

@Galt you guys did nothing wrong with the ports you took, its first in first served and on top of that you made it open for all so don't you dare give it up!!

there is no need for any of us to be in alliance at all, its fine we have friends on each nation and support them weather that's with an alt or with trade goods, but you can still shoot the Crap out of each other at the same time

there are no traditional ports any more no one owns any port unless you have taken it simple!!!!

another thing if you take a port of a clan all is not lost at the end of the day you make it open for all and you can adjust the tax and trade good and labour hours to help/hinder that clan !!!!!

this is a new game ladies and gentleman play the rule set in front of you not the one we had  

just so everyone is aware if me, @Jeheil, @PaladinFX, @Atreides, madmickle, wakowilko, sirdropbear, blueoptics,woodenfishNL have not agreed to any terms then its a no deal so please talk to one of the mentioned players !!!

I really never seen a reason for an alliance between the big two cause they should be able to handle there own and say if PIRATES suddenly zerg the map than they make an alliance and help each other. I would like some one to tell me one time that pirates zerg the map, that wasn't after being pushed to one or two regions or ports and having Mort Camp for weeks by the other nations (normally right before or after a patch when it slow).   Can some one tell me one time?   And I"m not talking about anything that happen over a year a half ago when the servers first started up.  I"m talking within the last year.   YOU CAN'T.  Every action has been cause of something the other big nations did to pirates first.   A year and half ago when I was US the pirates went to war with US cause they one ported them and camp MORT for weeks killing anything that came out.  Pirates got them down toe 11 ports before GB back stabbed us and we went after them.  We one ported GB cause of that......tomorrow is the one year anniversary for that. Take a big look at who didn't loose ports in that fight.  The US gobbled up all the ports it can and half the time didn't show up to any of the proper GB ports to help defend. In fact most of the GB big clans didn't even show up.  They just let them die and let the small clans get crushed.  This was very bad for the server and yes I admit BLACK was part of that, so was CKA and NPG and there super alliance.   Remember Alliances came out August of last year.   GB and US never had a port battle after that until this new 10 patch came out and we had the wipe.  That was over a year two of the largest nations never fought once in RvR.  That wasn't healthy for the game.  Folks got bored, they left came to pirates (cause we actually fought).  Number one reason I hear why folks came over is cause, "We had no one to fight other than Pirates and we couldn't wine cause ya'll are so organized."   Well guess how you get so good and organized?  You fight, you don't carebear up and hide.  You actually go out and fight.  You also fight some one more your level until your team gets more experience and can work with each other.  You fight with the proper ships (no more store bought crap and low tier).  You come with the attitude your going to win and your going to win by killing them all.   

n2rOdlj.png

I'll add that last patch we didn't attack any one until we where attacked.  To be exact every time we flipped a US port it was after they had flipped two of ours and not just flipped but brought it to a port battle.  Than we picked a target and not just any port and flipped that port.  We left them alone until they flipped two more ports and we picked another target.  We only took two US ports last map.  We actually left the US alone cause they where the weeker nation out of the two and went after GB cause they weren't.  We had some good fights until they just stop fighting and most of it was over stupid butthurt mechanics that did get fixed.  Which by the way was abused by both sides, we just didn't run out and cry about it ever time we saw a US/GB battle log, hit an AI fleet to hide in or camp our capital.  We fought back.  We took targets we could hold and ment something.  Targets that would hurt a nation way to spread out.  Yes GB is way to spread out now.  

I was very kinda to talk to some of the US plaeyrs that being one clan MARS that wanted to make the server better, but it seems since the patch and they gotten this cocky attitude.  You know what happens when nations get cocky attitude?  They get crushed cause they pick on the wrong person. I can list off one clan that doesn't like cocky attitudes at all, it gives us a challenge.  I'll be even more honest to tell you with the new clan mechanics it tells us exactly what ports we need to hit to hurt those clans instead of the nation as a whole.  So think very very very hard before you start a war with some one that has beaten you time over and over into the ground.  BLACK has now plan to ZERG the map and take all the ports, it's stupid.  We might take some key ports and hope ya'll show up and fight for them. That is all we want is good fights back and forth.  That can be done with a few key ports as many of us where trying two work on in the Key's and old french zone in the middle..  These spots are picked cause of there locations.  Hell we are pretty much inviting ya'll into our back door and ya'll are bitching about the keys which are miles and miles away from your capitals. (Well except poor Spain).  

All I'm agoing to say now is 'HISTORY REPEATS IT SELF."  If your doing something the same way over and over and it doesn't work, than change it and do something differently.

7 hours ago, Rebrall said:

i thought CombatNews  was for smack talk?

We have always told our guys to stay off GLOBAL with the smack talk (yah some guys slip still) and just take screen shots.  PICTURES ARE WORTH A 1K WORDS.   That is all the proof you need.  That and the lovely list on CombatNews of who is doing the sinking lol.

7 hours ago, Galt said:

I figured you guys would get a kick out of that lol

Though I do think of our server more like this than the actual The Game of Thrones.....it's bad when I watch this I can actually pick out a few folks that would fit those roles perfectly...lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

With the server barely cracking 150-160 at prime time east coast US, I think it's idiotic to have alliances and agreements.  We simply do not have enough fish in the sea.  

An all out war to crush one nation no matter how bad they kicked you into the dirt in the past is not good either.  That is why we held back last map, we learned that one porting of GB was a bad thing and the server lost players on all side.  This game has no end game to it so total conquest doesn't work other than stroking a few guys ego's (and this is in all Nations even my own) that just have to collect all the dots.

Now if one nation (are two) zergs up and starts picking on any other nations than it's understandable if the others team up and try to stop them, but until there is a threat of getting rolled than there is no reason.  We should keep ti to clan vs clan engagement over ports and the fun OW fights.

I'll be bluntly honest we did this last map and doing it again.  We are waiting to see what other nations do before we react and do things.  Those actions will result in how we play out the map.  You want to team up and crush the pirates from the start than we won't hold back and we will hit you hard with every thing we got and where it counts.  Like I stated above, we now know exactly what ports belong to what clans and how important they are by income and resources used.  You think we are going to go for the dead ports?  HELL NO.  You want to not loose every thing.  Than don't attack us full out.  Keep it to small boarder engagements and lets have fun.  

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

Fact remains it is nearly impossible in the current game mechanics to keep people interested in the game any longer than a few weeks at best.

Between the 2 other games I am playing I can say that those two games have one major thing over NA... deeper economy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I really never seen a reason for an alliance between the big two cause they should be able to handle there own and say if PIRATES suddenly zerg the map than they make an alliance and help each other. I would like some one to tell me one time that pirates zerg the map, that wasn't after being pushed to one or two regions or ports and having Mort Camp for weeks by the other nations (normally right before or after a patch when it slow).   Can some one tell me one time?   And I"m not talking about anything that happen over a year a half ago when the servers first started up.  I"m talking within the last year.   YOU CAN'T.  Every action has been cause of something the other big nations did to pirates first.   A year and half ago when I was US the pirates went to war with US cause they one ported them and camp MORT for weeks killing anything that came out.  Pirates got them down toe 11 ports before GB back stabbed us and we went after them.  We one ported GB cause of that......tomorrow is the one year anniversary for that. Take a big look at who didn't loose ports in that fight.  The US gobbled up all the ports it can and half the time didn't show up to any of the proper GB ports to help defend. In fact most of the GB big clans didn't even show up.  They just let them die and let the small clans get crushed.  This was very bad for the server and yes I admit BLACK was part of that, so was CKA and NPG and there super alliance.   Remember Alliances came out August of last year.   GB and US never had a port battle after that until this new 10 patch came out and we had the wipe.  That was over a year two of the largest nations never fought once in RvR.  That wasn't healthy for the game.  Folks got bored, they left came to pirates (cause we actually fought).  Number one reason I hear why folks came over is cause, "We had no one to fight other than Pirates and we couldn't wine cause ya'll are so organized."   Well guess how you get so good and organized?  You fight, you don't carebear up and hide.  You actually go out and fight.  You also fight some one more your level until your team gets more experience and can work with each other.  You fight with the proper ships (no more store bought crap and low tier).  You come with the attitude your going to win and your going to win by killing them all.   

n2rOdlj.png

I'll add that last patch we didn't attack any one until we where attacked.  To be exact every time we flipped a US port it was after they had flipped two of ours and not just flipped but brought it to a port battle.  Than we picked a target and not just any port and flipped that port.  We left them alone until they flipped two more ports and we picked another target.  We only took two US ports last map.  We actually left the US alone cause they where the weeker nation out of the two and went after GB cause they weren't.  We had some good fights until they just stop fighting and most of it was over stupid butthurt mechanics that did get fixed.  Which by the way was abused by both sides, we just didn't run out and cry about it ever time we saw a US/GB battle log, hit an AI fleet to hide in or camp our capital.  We fought back.  We took targets we could hold and ment something.  Targets that would hurt a nation way to spread out.  Yes GB is way to spread out now.  

I was very kinda to talk to some of the US plaeyrs that being one clan MARS that wanted to make the server better, but it seems since the patch and they gotten this cocky attitude.  You know what happens when nations get cocky attitude?  They get crushed cause they pick on the wrong person. I can list off one clan that doesn't like cocky attitudes at all, it gives us a challenge.  I'll be even more honest to tell you with the new clan mechanics it tells us exactly what ports we need to hit to hurt those clans instead of the nation as a whole.  So think very very very hard before you start a war with some one that has beaten you time over and over into the ground.  BLACK has now plan to ZERG the map and take all the ports, it's stupid.  We might take some key ports and hope ya'll show up and fight for them. That is all we want is good fights back and forth.  That can be done with a few key ports as many of us where trying two work on in the Key's and old french zone in the middle..  These spots are picked cause of there locations.  Hell we are pretty much inviting ya'll into our back door and ya'll are bitching about the keys which are miles and miles away from your capitals. (Well except poor Spain).  

All I'm agoing to say now is 'HISTORY REPEATS IT SELF."  If your doing something the same way over and over and it doesn't work, than change it and do something differently.

We have always told our guys to stay off GLOBAL with the smack talk (yah some guys slip still) and just take screen shots.  PICTURES ARE WORTH A 1K WORDS.   That is all the proof you need.  That and the lovely list on CombatNews of who is doing the sinking lol.

Though I do think of our server more like this than the actual The Game of Thrones.....it's bad when I watch this I can actually pick out a few folks that would fit those roles perfectly...lol

I started with CKA right around when the Corrientes Incident happened, so I don't doubt that the U.S. was stomping the rats before but the issue between GB and the US was, to my understanding, completely isolated. It had nothing to do with you attacking the East coast because we were fighting the Americans in Mexico at the time. It was after that when you started grabbing up ports left and right so we made an agreement with the U.S. to fight you all together. Historically, the U.S. has not been an elite fighting force. I think everyone agrees that the only advantage BLACK has is skill, you are better fighters than most of us because you make it understood that you are not a causal clan from the get-go. CKA insists that players play as much as possible but there are only about 10 of us that are on everyday (including AGW.) We don't have a group chat with everyone's phone numbers (CKA is split between the U.S. and Canada) and a majority of our players don't talk outside the game. And that is certain one thing I respect the hell out of is your commitment to success. But I fail to see how, even though the U.S. and GB have been traditionally shit at working together, us at least trying to work together now will kill the game.

There is a reason the Devs moved the spawn zone for GB to Belize and expanded the safezone for Charleston. It's because the rats, all rats, continue to camp our rookie areas so GB and the French did the same to you last season. You guys abandoned Mort, the only clan that came out to fight much was AIB (great group of guys.) BLACK pulled back to their home base in the secret islands so we headed up there. You moved to Bermuda.

I think it fair to say that you all have established yourselves the antagonist through your actions so when you have a server that is trying to organize against you, I don't see how you can find that as a surprise. You bully the rest of the clans on the pirates to "either you help us or you are KOS." Anytime a nation pushes you, you set up on their front door (Savannah la Mar/Savannah, Georgia) and block them in sniping their new players so it's no hello kittying wonder why everyone goes to the pirates, because they are tired of being camped day and night. Sure it may not be BLACK specifically that is the one constantly running around the capitals (Willis, JDShots...) but there were other clans (HYDRA, BLOOD(BLACK2.0)) that were using the port you captured to. 

You try and play the underdog card but you are not underdogs. You continually win because you have a dedicated player base that is well drilled and knows what they are doing and you make a point to make sure everyone shows up for a battle. GB, at least, does not have that sort of coordination. We ask our players to be there but we understand this is a game and we treat it as such. But it's really hard to enjoy a game where you can only win when you have 3x as many players, and that has only happened once to my knowledge (PaP - start of season 2) and you guys lost your shit. It's hard for us to coordinate because it's clear you have a large network of alternate accounts you use to your advantage. Hardly anyone in CKA has them and if we do we expect them to only be used on the same nation and for crating/trading. That's why we seem so paranoid is because from our point of view, you play dirty. We choose to rise above, and if that means it makes our lives harder than so be it. 

I also feel it's hypocritical to insist you want "good fair fights" but make deals to keep nations divided (MARS was told not to defend Nassau, VCO is not allowed to attack La Navasse.) I'd bet good money it doesn't end there. Even when we had alliances with the Dutch and the U.S. we still lost. The claim that "A server united against a common enemy will kill the game" is backwards. A clan that posits itself as the server regulators and exacts "justice" as they see fit is backwards. 

The game continues to lose players, in my view, because 1) the devs have created a huge experience curve that takes an disproportionate amount of time to overcome, 2) Clans shut themselves off to new players because with the crazy amount of alts we know you have, how can we be sure they are real players. 3) The actual scope of the game is too large for such little content. Nice big empty open world. I agree that occupations are horrible for the game, which is why everyone on GB has agree not to move up the East coast. But we also understand that you are planning just that. Victory, it seems, is what matters to you. Not fairness in play. 

I like the analogy you draw comparing the Global server to Game of Thrones (A show I thoroughly enjoy) but in my eyes it's closer to something like the Lord of the Rings. The Elves (GB), dwindling and hidden. Man (U.S.) numerous but ineffective. Dwarves (Dutch) basically keep to themselves. You are Orcs; the unceasing evil that looks to conquer the world, as you have tried to do time and time again. 

I know some of the talk is "teach these asses a lesson and bring them down to their home regions." While I understand the ire (You are the way you are becuase you were one ported, why should we be expected not to feel the same way?) I, personally, feel that killing a nation just for the sake of revenge just as bad. What I want from this is an understanding. You keep to your North side of Cuba and Haiti and I will keep to my south. (Saving for some tasty PBs and OW sorties)

Edited by Galt
Addendum, Grammar, Revisions.
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, Galt said:

I think it fair to say that you all have established yourselves the antagonist through your actions so when you have a server that is trying to organize against you, I don't see how you can find that as a surprise. You bully the rest of the clans on the pirates to "either you help us or you are KOS."

Used to run a small rat clan 10-15 members. We were never told by BLACK to "help or die"...ever. This also isn't the first time I read this from another player. It's 100% false from what we experienced and I'm sure other pirates will agree.

Agree with you some other points in regards to the game losing players, BLACK's determination, etc.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Capt. Lucky Luke said:

Used to run a small rat clan 10-15 members. We were never told by BLACK to "help or die"...ever. This also isn't the first time I read this from another player. It's 100% false from what we experienced and I'm sure other pirates will agree.

Agree with you some other points in regards to the game losing players, BLACK's determination, etc.    

Not entirely false.  Just false from your experience. 

You are speaking for 1 clan, a small clan at that.  While other clans have had this very treatment from BLACK.   It did not happen often but it did happen.

1 hour ago, Galt said:

very well written argument with fantastic points.......

Couple of thing everyone on global needs to realize.

with respect to you all you need to stop stfu and play the game the devs have put in front of you, IT IS A DIFFERENT RULE SET NOW

You can not be one ported it is impossible!!!!

you can not very successfully gank/camp home waters anymore!!!!!

now there isn't a player on this game I don't respect for one reason or another but this is getting out of hand with the "alliances" etc I have people I consider in game friends in a different nations and all that does is make me want to hunt them and sink them more which is good for the game.

there is no such thing as loosing a port anymore, the devs have given you the facility to change the way we play then we still play the same, if you lose a port now the new owner can make that port better or worse for you, stop looking at the pretty colors you can make a port it means nothing now it's just a damn color, with the new tax trade goods and labor hour facility you can change and make it open for all who cares who owns what it just means. you can still recoup in safe waters and come back and take it back or at least try 

a great statement to play by is "you win or you learn" (John Kavanagh) 

There is no need for alliances any more there isn't even a facility to do so!!

I'll put this statement nice and bold for you all right now ARMED will fight anyone pixel ship sunk is another lesson and a chance to improve, and if we see any nation/nations Zerging we will turn our attention to that nation/nations except GB as we can't but would love to and if we do the same we expect that same treatment from any of you 

just a point I want to put out there if your clan WH is not based in safe waters or in an uncapturable city bloody move it cause at some point you will lose it 

last point ARMED were in confrontation with MARS (still are) (great PB last time btw you were very luck) and the rest of the US joined into help so why do they need an alliance with GB ? (Very good to see btw you sticking together) 

if CKA has a Alt clan or are very friendly with certain clans in certain Nations then don't fight them, but at sompoint you will have to face each other your in opposing nations, adopt the rule what happens in RvR stays in RvR we don't need an alliance between nations you just need an unwritten clan pact it's far simpler 

• Like 3

Ether way it does not really matter the global server just does not have the players anymore. Global struggles to top 200 on the weekends and is just dropping like it does every patch. only to rise again a bit lower then last time. Large group PVP is dead on global till release/next big patch. If you want lots of PVP check out EU they still got 600ish players which is enough for the game to be enjoyable.

4 hours ago, Hodo said:

You are speaking for 1 clan, a small clan at that.  While other clans have had this very treatment from BLACK.   It did not happen often but it did happen.

And I'm going to call you right now a bold face liar.  What clan has we ever said fight or die or attacked?   The only clan we have ever attacked in my year and half of being Pirate (green on green was removed right before I switched over) was HELL clan.  Known alts and folks causing trouble by attacking other pirates out side a port battle and spying for the US and than when they go crushed by the Pirate nation as it was every one joining in when they found out what they where doing they ran off to US and joined TF caln, well the guilty ones.  So where is your proof? 

Hell for the longest time BLACK was the only clan in pirates left cause any others was crushed by the US when we where off fighting Brits or some one else.

Now what we have said is if you don't come and help and you run off and do your own thing than your going to be on your own without support.  

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Galt said:

There is a reason the Devs moved the spawn zone for GB to Belize and expanded the safezone for Charleston. It's because the rats, all rats, continue to camp our rookie areas so GB and the French did the same to you last season. You guys abandoned Mort, the only clan that came out to fight much was AIB (great group of guys.) BLACK pulled back to their home base in the secret islands so we headed up there. You moved to Bermuda.

We never left Mort, hell most of us didn't even have outpost in Kids until we went to take Bermuda, we took that cause MARS and others where hiding up there grinding instead of defending there coast line.  The funny thing about that we fought the GB a lot when they showed up, but not that first weekend cause we where on the other side of the map and that only lasted not even a week and half before French ran off to EU server.  We told folks not to go out and to wait.  By time we got back and ready to fight KOC was off on EU having a hissy fit and it was kinda pointless to roll French to one port something Brits and others helped do to.   So not getting where you got we moved to or pulled back.  Your info is false.  

I also feel it's hypocritical to insist you want "good fair fights" but make deals to keep nations divided (MARS was told not to defend Nassau, VCO is not allowed to attack La Navasse.) I'd bet good money it doesn't end there. Even when we had alliances with the Dutch and the U.S. we still lost. The claim that "A server united against a common enemy will kill the game" is backwards. A clan that posits itself as the server regulators and exacts "justice" as they see fit is backwards. 

MARS was not told to not defend.  MARS TOLD ME THEY WILL NOT HELP NPG THE FIRST FIGHT.  So once more get your facts straight.  What VCO and BLACK agreement was to leave Cart open and we will leave Navasse open for any to use.  We did the same with Nassau once we took it and planed to do it with any other major rare goods or trade hubs.  We where going to leave Atwood open until we got word of this alliance carebear crap.  If we by some chance ever take Flatts in Bermuda we will leave that open too.  Though honestly not even sure folks even use Bermuda Cedar any more.  If your going speed built might as well go all FIR.  Oh and I been wanting to open up Gran Turk for all since I believe it's one of the cheapest place to get Teak, just haven't done it yet.

I like the analogy you draw comparing the Global server to Game of Thrones (A show I thoroughly enjoy) but in my eyes it's closer to something like the Lord of the Rings. The Elves (GB), dwindling and hidden. Man (U.S.) numerous but ineffective. Dwarves (Dutch) basically keep to themselves. You are Orcs; the unceasing evil that looks to conquer the world, as you have tried to do time and time again. 

See I think it's funny cause many of us see the carebear alliance as the ORCS.  Ya'll group up and than try to crush all the small nations instead of fighting on your own.  I can pull up a lot of screen shots an post where US or GB had almost 2/3's of the Map until we started to fight them.  So don't give me that we are the evil ones that want to conquer the world.  The last two big patch we made sure to only take ports that matter instead of very little dot.  Something it sounds like ya'll are wanting to do again (well US it seems.)  Honestly we really never have RvR issues with GB, it's US that always drags ya'll into these things.  

As @Rebrall stated there is nothing wrong with Clans having alliances with other clans in other nations.  It's like the BLACK/CCCP alliance.  We had it so long it's been pretty much a perm thing, but we aren't going out of the way to tag team US or GB with them are we?   No we let them do there thing and we do ours.  In fact I'm hopping ARMED and the Danes will get some good fights in there main times coming up.  US/GB doesn't have to unit, they can still have certain clans help each other out.  While others can fight each other.  That is the lovely thing about this new system of clan wars.  Hell if a clan in US or GB doesn't like another clan they can actually come maybe talk any other nation clans into helping them take out that other clan and remove them from certain areas.  This way the wars are more on clan base and not nations as a whole.

If we weren't all worried about getting attacked by half the nations out there I would be more than sure BLACK would be happy to work as Privateers for some of the other clans.  We have no plans to conquest the map at this time unless we are attacked.  You don't poke and wake the sleeping bear now do you?  You let it sleep and move on.  You keep poking it wakes up and rips you to pieces that is your own fault.  You should of left it alone.

• Like 1

Took the wife away for a couple of days to Macau. What did I miss, any new developments or people just talking bolloxs? Map looks exactly the same to me so I’ll assume more bolloxs than action…

Lov ya longy time Mister Mister….!!!!

confession is good for the Soul,

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And I'm going to call you right now a bold face liar.  What clan has we ever said fight or die or attacked?   The only clan we have ever attacked in my year and half of being Pirate (green on green was removed right before I switched over) was HELL clan.  Known alts and folks causing trouble by attacking other pirates out side a port battle and spying for the US and than when they go crushed by the Pirate nation as it was every one joining in when they found out what they where doing they ran off to US and joined TF caln, well the guilty ones.  So where is your proof? 

Hell for the longest time BLACK was the only clan in pirates left cause any others was crushed by the US when we where off fighting Brits or some one else.

Now what we have said is if you don't come and help and you run off and do your own thing than your going to be on your own without support.  

HELL clan were not all alts.  There were alts in it. 

But you are talking out of your ass on this one.  I have talked to several of the former HELL members and they were VERY much not alts.  Some of them are still pirate.

2 hours ago, Hodo said:

HELL clan were not all alts.  There were alts in it. 

But you are talking out of your ass on this one.  I have talked to several of the former HELL members and they were VERY much not alts.  Some of them are still pirate.

Some of them where, but yes many of them weren't.  The ones that had nothing to do with working with US left the clan at the moment that civil war started.  In fact that was how GS6 was formed.   Though your going to take the words of a bunch of trouble makers that couldn't get there way so they threw in with another nation and than ran off when the whole Pirate Nation was going after them for supporting US?   Really you should get your info from a better source man.  The guys that switched over to US where also trouble makers from back before the wipe happen.   They where always stirring things up and supporting US and GB side on things.  

So again where is your proof that is one clan and there own actions caused the out come of every clan (for the most part) in pirates to go after them.  That wasn't just a BLACK thing cause they attacked none clan traders and none BLACK ships so the majority of the clans all voted the Clan became KOS.  Kinda like how Qiugley Ironshaft (AKA Mumbo Jumbo) is currently KOS by just about all pirates.  That was also voted on by all the currently on at the time clans and BLACK keep out of that vote, we let the other clans take the vote just so what your claiming we do wouldn't be said.   You have no clue what goes on in Pirates,  Hell I don't think you even have a clue what goes on in the game any more.

Again I still don't see any proofs of your claims.

20 hours ago, Hodo said:

You said other clans....I admitted the treatment of HELL, but that was caused by the actions of a few, not the majority and many of it's clan members had no clue of the alts and screening for US and doing trade for US and outlaw attacks on other pirates.  Those pirates not involved where let to go free once they dropped the clan tag and some of them even joined.  You said it was other clans, which other clans and your proof? Kinda makes me wonder just who your Pirate alt is?  Where you one of them HOBO and still butt-hurt you couldn't topple us over from the inside like we heard rumors some of the US and GB was going to make a clan and try to do?  LOL you forget we have spy's of our own and no they aren't alts.  Some folks just hate some clans and ware willing to pass info on for next to nothing.  I get a lot of info from the these type of folks, some of it's BS and just rumor and hear say, others bits are very accurate info.  

Ya'll act like none of the other nation clans shit don't stink.  I'm sure there been plenty of bully in other nations forcing small clans to do what big clans want.  Just the old alliance system was an example of that cause it forced them to not fight folks they wanted to fight.  Great thing about the new system is that any clan from a nation can attack any clan from another nation no matter what other clans from their own nations wants to do.  If CKA and NPG want to stay buddies that is great, more power to them.  If any US or GB clan doesn't like this they can attack those two clans respectfully if they are in the other nation.  They are no longer forced into any alliances.  Prime example of this is ARMED and VCO doesn't agree with this alliance so they are still attacking US ships.  I'm sure there is a  US clan or two that doesn't agree either and they will continue to fight US.  

Hell even pirates have some clans that only want to attack US or GB.  It's funny how in most cases it's all ways the nation folks come from.  While I don't hate the US, but other former US players want to do nothing but attack US.  Same goes for former GB players.  Funny how they do that.

23 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Some of them where, but yes many of them weren't.  The ones that had nothing to do with working with US left the clan at the moment that civil war started.  In fact that was how GS6 was formed.   Though your going to take the words of a bunch of trouble makers that couldn't get there way so they threw in with another nation and than ran off when the whole Pirate Nation was going after them for supporting US?   Really you should get your info from a better source man.  The guys that switched over to US where also trouble makers from back before the wipe happen.   They where always stirring things up and supporting US and GB side on things.  

So again where is your proof that is one clan and there own actions caused the out come of every clan (for the most part) in pirates to go after them.  That wasn't just a BLACK thing cause they attacked none clan traders and none BLACK ships so the majority of the clans all voted the Clan became KOS.  Kinda like how Qiugley Ironshaft (AKA Mumbo Jumbo) is currently KOS by just about all pirates.  That was also voted on by all the currently on at the time clans and BLACK keep out of that vote, we let the other clans take the vote just so what your claiming we do wouldn't be said.   You have no clue what goes on in Pirates,  Hell I don't think you even have a clue what goes on in the game any more.

Again I still don't see any proofs of your claims.

You said other clans....I admitted the treatment of HELL, but that was caused by the actions of a few, not the majority and many of it's clan members had no clue of the alts and screening for US and doing trade for US and outlaw attacks on other pirates.  Those pirates not involved where let to go free once they dropped the clan tag and some of them even joined.  You said it was other clans, which other clans and your proof? Kinda makes me wonder just who your Pirate alt is?  Where you one of them HOBO and still butt-hurt you couldn't topple us over from the inside like we heard rumors some of the US and GB was going to make a clan and try to do?  LOL you forget we have spy's of our own and no they aren't alts.  Some folks just hate some clans and ware willing to pass info on for next to nothing.  I get a lot of info from the these type of folks, some of it's BS and just rumor and hear say, others bits are very accurate info.  

Ya'll act like none of the other nation clans shit don't stink.  I'm sure there been plenty of bully in other nations forcing small clans to do what big clans want.  Just the old alliance system was an example of that cause it forced them to not fight folks they wanted to fight.  Great thing about the new system is that any clan from a nation can attack any clan from another nation no matter what other clans from their own nations wants to do.  If CKA and NPG want to stay buddies that is great, more power to them.  If any US or GB clan doesn't like this they can attack those two clans respectfully if they are in the other nation.  They are no longer forced into any alliances.  Prime example of this is ARMED and VCO doesn't agree with this alliance so they are still attacking US ships.  I'm sure there is a  US clan or two that doesn't agree either and they will continue to fight US.  

Hell even pirates have some clans that only want to attack US or GB.  It's funny how in most cases it's all ways the nation folks come from.  While I don't hate the US, but other former US players want to do nothing but attack US.  Same goes for former GB players.  Funny how they do that.

Let me put your mind at ease, I dont have an alt.  I never have had one.  Why would I buy this game twice? 

Now as for the words of some "troublemakers",  no offense but those troublemakers have been more honest with me about their feelings and what was going on even in TF after they joined then majority of the clans in this game. 

As of lately I havent bothered to login in.... maybe 10 days, I am not sure... I would have to check my Steam to see.   No point in me playing, nothing for me to do.  I am not in clan, I dont care about RvR, and the PVP is a fking joke.  So really pointless. 

56 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Let me put your mind at ease, I dont have an alt.  I never have had one.  Why would I buy this game twice? 

Now as for the words of some "troublemakers",  no offense but those troublemakers have been more honest with me about their feelings and what was going on even in TF after they joined then majority of the clans in this game. 

As of lately I havent bothered to login in.... maybe 10 days, I am not sure... I would have to check my Steam to see.   No point in me playing, nothing for me to do.  I am not in clan, I dont care about RvR, and the PVP is a fking joke.  So really pointless. 

So going off a comment where you made a while back saying you know more about what goes on in pirates than I think I just assume you had an alt.  Sorry for making that assumption.  So your saying all your info is from second hand sources or from folks that might tell you what ever you want to hear to believe them?   So you haven't gotten both sides to a story than?  Your so called honest folks and against his isn't all and I know not all of the ones that have left have told folks different stories.  Hell they told my pirate alt not knowning it was me something totally different than what they where doing and why they where fighting BLACK.  Remember how I mention there was word that some US/GB players where going to try to infiltrate Pirates and break them down form the inside?  Well there was a bit more truth to to this than folks know but we got word of it and was expecting of it before they even started and they got crushed and ran off to there home nations.  Nations they supported before the wipe.  You know when you weren't very active also.  Casue many of those guys become pirates when there nation was rolled or crushed in the past.  I'm sorry I don't trust folks that jump ships every time they get smacked around.   Those types tend to not last very long in game any way or they just come on to troll and cause trouble.   

Speaking of which why are you even posting on this?  You don't even play the game any more right?  

Oh and by the way they fixed the manual sailing on the Prince, it's way better than on tesetbed now.  Need to check to see if they fixed a few other small ships as you can properly manual sail the Cutter on NAL now.

23 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So going off a comment where you made a while back saying you know more about what goes on in pirates than I think I just assume you had an alt.  Sorry for making that assumption.  So your saying all your info is from second hand sources or from folks that might tell you what ever you want to hear to believe them?   So you haven't gotten both sides to a story than?  Your so called honest folks and against his isn't all and I know not all of the ones that have left have told folks different stories.  Hell they told my pirate alt not knowning it was me something totally different than what they where doing and why they where fighting BLACK.  Remember how I mention there was word that some US/GB players where going to try to infiltrate Pirates and break them down form the inside?  Well there was a bit more truth to to this than folks know but we got word of it and was expecting of it before they even started and they got crushed and ran off to there home nations.  Nations they supported before the wipe.  You know when you weren't very active also.  Casue many of those guys become pirates when there nation was rolled or crushed in the past.  I'm sorry I don't trust folks that jump ships every time they get smacked around.   Those types tend to not last very long in game any way or they just come on to troll and cause trouble.   

Speaking of which why are you even posting on this?  You don't even play the game any more right?  

Oh and by the way they fixed the manual sailing on the Prince, it's way better than on tesetbed now.  Need to check to see if they fixed a few other small ships as you can properly manual sail the Cutter on NAL now.

I already checked the Prince.  It is a BIG improvement. 

And I dont have to have alts to find out information.   Tricks I learned as Aegis Imperium...I dont have alts to find out information.  Sometimes you just have to find out discord, VOIP, or other such ways of communication.  

I have also sat in pirate chat.  After all we have been given what, 3 or 4 forged papers? 

If I say nothing and go no where, you would never know I was there. 

The Aegis Imperium was the Illuminati in another sandbox MMO, we were everywhere, and nowhere, we knew everything.  And we were involved in everything.   Yet there was only a dozen of us active.