Game-Labs Forum

Politics and PBs (Patch 11/12 - "Clan Wars")

Teutonic

New Slate! Or Old Slate, You decide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your Port Battle Screenshots here as well! We all love looking at triumphs and conflict together, as well as telling the story of some epic clashes between nations or clans.

Format will be as follows:
War -- Nations or Clans have deemed each other enemies
OW Conflict -- OW conflict is strictly OW PvP, Ports aren't the primary purpose of the nations contention, rather sinking your opponents ships is all the clan/nation cares about.
Neutral -- Trade agreements, NAPs, NIPs, Port Agreements, or other limited agreements will define this slot. (everyone will start as neutral)
Limited Conflict -- Nations Generally/Broadly Agree on only a Certain area on the map to be fought over.
Alliance -- If an official post is made between 2 or nations it will be officially updated - an Alliance is only made when the majority of clans within a nation are in agreement.
Clans Agreements - If a Clan wishes to have agreements be made public, they may do so, otherwise nothing is official.

If any information is incorrect, Please inform me, I wish to make this post as accurate as possible. I ask that we keep this thread clean :). I will attempt to update this Thread daily.

Politics/Diplomacy

United States of America

Verenigde-Provincien : Neutral
Espana: Ow Conflict
France: Neutral
Great Britain: Alliance
Denmark-Norge: OW Conflict
Sverige: OW Conflict
Pirates: War
Prussia: Ow Conflict
Russia: Neutral
Poland: Neutral

Verenigde-Provincien

United States: Neutral
Espana: Neutral
France: Clan Agreements
Great Britain: Neutral
Denmark-Norge: War
Sverige: War
Pirates: Neutral
Prussia: Neutral

Espana

Verenigde-Provincien: Neutral
United States: OW Conflict
France: OW Conflict
Great Britain: OW Conflict
Denmark-Norge: OW Conflict
Sverige: Neutral
Pirates: OW Conflict

France

Verenigde-Provincien: Clan Agreements
Espana: OW Conflict
Great Britain: Neutral / OW Conflict
Denmark-Norge: War
Sverige: War
Pirates: OW Conflict / Limited Conflict
Poland: Clan Agreements

Great Britain

France: Neutral / OW Conflict
United States: Clan Agreements / OW Conflict
Denmark-Norge: Ow Conflict
Pirates: War
Prussia: Limited Conflict

Denmark-Norge

Verenigde-Provincien: War
Espana: Neutral
France:
War
Pirates: Neutral / OW Conflict

Sverige

Verenigde-Provincien: War
France: War
Denmark-Norge: Neutral
Pirates: Neutral

Pirates

Verenigde-Provincien : Limited Conflict
France: OW Conflict / Limited Conflict
Great Britain: War
Denmark-Norge: Neutral / OW Conflict
Sverige: OW Conflict
United States: War
Prussia: OW Conflict
Russia: OW Conflict
Poland: OW Conflict

Prussia

Verenigde-Provincien: OW Conflict
France: OW Conflict
Sweden: Neutral

Russia

France: Neutral
Great Britain: War

Poland

France: Clan Agreements
Great Britain: Neutral

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 3

--Clan Diplomacy--

War -- Nations or Clans have deemed each other enemies
OW Conflict -- OW conflict is strictly OW PvP, Ports aren't the primary purpose of the nations contention, rather sinking your opponents ships is all the clan/nation cares about.
Neutral -- Trade agreements, NAPs, NIPs, Port Agreements, or other limited agreements will define this slot. (everyone will start as neutral)
Alliance -- If an official post is made between 2 or nations it will be officially updated - an Alliance is only made when the majority of clans within a nation are in agreement.

United States of America

Verenigde-Provincien

Espana

France

- WO clan has a loose "coalition" agreement with varying US and British forces in fighting the Pirates around the "La Tortue" Region

Great Britain

- CKA (GB) is setting diplomacy with MARS (U.S) to Alliance.
- GA (GB) setting Diplomacy with US to Alliance.
- ARMED are War with MARS

Denmark-Norge

Sverige

Pirates

- VSCO are at War with MARS, CKA, GA

Prussia

Russia

Poland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be added, state your Clan tag and your Diplomacy.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 2

[PvP Global] Bensalem status change

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/22750-pvp-global-bensalem-status-change/

GB Advisory [Bensalem]: You are safe! Don't worry The Church as empowered [ELITE] to serve and protect

GB Advisory [Bensalem]: If any GB clan/pc gets clever and tries to jump a lost soul in the local water [ELAN] will hunt you down

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

9 hours ago, Skully said:

We know our friends and they know us as well, so do our enemies.

ISN is at war with HOST.

O' okay. My guys are going to stand down since it was more than just ISN attacking us and making up a lie saying we attacked them first. Never did. Even though we would like to go at them we work with the rest of the Danish nation and will not do anything like this without support from clans like SCAR. 

Now if the other Danish clans do not support their fellow faction members who have not shown any in-game aggression towards what is suppose to be our ally and if they wish not to believe their fellow clan and choose the words of people like Taraus454 and Herring Latte. HOST will remember this.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Not surprised that the "swedes" are causing trouble as per normal :P

It's annoying honestly. Apart from publicly stating our disdain working with the Swedes who we see no benefit working with outside trade, which even then the Swedes have no choice in the matter. Yet HOST has taken no action against them. We kept up with the alliance with the Swedes.

44 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Not surprised that the "swedes" are causing trouble as per normal :P

I would say, some "swedes".

25 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Yet HOST has taken no action against them. We kept up with the alliance with the Swedes.

Exactly, I only stated who went to war against whom.

16 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

@Teutonic I wounded if This should be more elaborate now especially as it is more clan wars then nation wars just a thought 

True. I plan to update it later tonight and tomorrow.

My thought is to expand the diplomacy area with clan diplomacy too. 

So first a general outlook of the nation and then more specific clan diplomacy. I further want to add port count and some notable statistics. I am open to suggestions, and while I know a few have already come to me about EU's mirror thread, I don't think I will be as indepth as that one. 

• Like 1

Key West Port Battle (the first port battle between nations on Patch 11)

Outcome - US successfully take the Port
14 US vs 8 Spanish

While the US have taken the port, it seems they have gotten the attention of other nations who look poorly on this outcome.

Screenshot 2017-09-20 19.58.18.png

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Key West Port Battle (the first port battle between nations on Patch 11)

Outcome - US successfully take the Port
14 US vs 8 Spanish

While the US have taken the port, it seems they have gotten the attention of other nations who look poorly on this outcome.

Screenshot 2017-09-20 19.58.18.png

I have a question why have they hit the Spanish for? Why not hit GB or the rats or even the Danish someone who can actually fight them? 

That being said good on the Spanish for giving it ago nice to see you guys alive 

A couple of quick points:

The US has gone at it with CKA a couple of times over the past few days so there is no surprise that they have decided to declare war on us.  We consider Florida to be a part of the US and they took Guacata which led to the conflicts.

We also engaged VCO at Las Tortugas tonight (before the PB) at which time they declared War.  Their declaration of war has nothing to do with us attacking Key West and in fact, they were there to screen for the Spanish which in of itself was a declaration of war.

With regards to the Spanish, there was much debate over taking Key West, but when they were able to put together hunting fleets of seven ships raiding as far north as Jobe, jumping into Hostility grinding missions, and interfering with our activities at Manataca/Guacata it became obvious that we could not leave them in the Keys.  We have no further intentions of going after the Spanish other than taking back the Keys from them. 

Bottom line.  A lot of people had a lot of fun today.  More action like this will make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Let's have more days like today.  Please let's all remember.  It is only a game and games are supposed to be fun.

• Like 1

I Aster would like to file a formal complaint that I have not made it on the declared war list. I find the overlooking of my mayhem and murder to be unsavory and offensive. I have single handed killed just as many British and Spanish as the mars clan yet no one want to war me?! As such I Aster send my demands to the coalition of screw Mars and demand that I be recognized!

With love Aster:wub:

PS. I also demand my t-shirt from willis

Edited by Aster

3 hours ago, Blackjack McGee said:

A couple of quick points:

The US has gone at it with CKA a couple of times over the past few days so there is no surprise that they have decided to declare war on us.  We consider Florida to be a part of the US and they took Guacata which led to the conflicts.

We also engaged VCO at Las Tortugas tonight (before the PB) at which time they declared War.  Their declaration of war has nothing to do with us attacking Key West and in fact, they were there to screen for the Spanish which in of itself was a declaration of war.

With regards to the Spanish, there was much debate over taking Key West, but when they were able to put together hunting fleets of seven ships raiding as far north as Jobe, jumping into Hostility grinding missions, and interfering with our activities at Manataca/Guacata it became obvious that we could not leave them in the Keys.  We have no further intentions of going after the Spanish other than taking back the Keys from them. 

Bottom line.  A lot of people had a lot of fun today.  More action like this will make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Let's have more days like today.  Please let's all remember.  It is only a game and games are supposed to be fun.

I'm glad it was fun its what the game is about,

BUT,

after a discussion between @Atreides and Myself ARMED has decided that we will take Islamorada off MARS Clan

this is not war with the US it is with MARS clan alone,

we did not appreciate you attacking two of our allied clans within hostility missions that were not against your clan owned land or your nation,

if you had attacked on OW we would have no problems and would stay out or if this was against your nation or clan owned lands again unless we were involved to start with again we would stay out.

your actions against the Spanish is understandable, as we did very similar actions against the french last patch.

looking back as annoying KoC & WO were hunting our newbies, it was the wrong action to take.

i would suggest better choices next time around  as it could be the difference between having players to pvp against and having the server die even more 

Edited by Rebrall
  • Like 1

Dangit making new threads on me and such, but here is the port battle results.

Nassau shallow water port battle:  24 US vs 25 Pirates

Cause of the wend we entered from the NW side and had one lone person that cam in late enter by the east circle (c).  We moved to capture B and than as the Mortar Brig moved up the main fleet moved to fight between B and A.  A few of the pirates where let loose to chase two lone Mercs.  Most of the fighting ended up spilling into A circle until the US was pushed out of it and the Pirates had control of two circles and had sunk a good number of ships on the US side.  I give the US credit near the end they charged back into A and give us one last brawl.

The call was to repair up for hunting and we did that after the battle. Any one that ran we chased.  Not sure how many where killed out side but it was around 5-7.

US lost 11 ships plus a bunch more out side after the battle.

Pirates lost 3 ships.

Good fight US was nice to see full numbers

ZNVxALa.jpg

PS that was the first port battle I ever called solo as commander....I want to go back to being the silent guy in the corner.  Doing it with a mixed clan fleet that many of us never sailed with was a bit of a pain, but every one did good.  Way better than I expected.  Until the next fight US, will see ya'll in the open seas.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Aster said:

I Aster would like to file a formal complaint that I have not made it on the declared war list. I find the overlooking of my mayhem and murder to be unsavory and offensive. I have single handed killed just as many British and Spanish as the mars clan yet no one want to war me?! As such I Aster send my demands to the coalition of screw Mars and demand that I be recognized!

With love Aster:wub:

PS. I also demand my t-shirt from willis

I declare war on you, happy now? ;-)