Game-Labs Forum

Politics and PBs (Patch 11/12 - "Clan Wars")

Teutonic

Small request if possible.

Please can we start writing up PvP Port Battles from all sides or good PvP OW interdictions…

Follow @Sir Texas Sir general template… nothing big is needed

This thread by @Teutonic is designed to help build up a history or Lore. Would suggest keeping the past in the past and “Clan Wars…” the focus.

The next stage if you and @Teutonic want is to migrate the statistical data now being tested on EU to come to GLOBAL? Or is it just too much information…

Norfolk.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Small request if possible.

Please can we start writing up PvP Port Battles from all sides or good PvP OW interdictions…

Follow @Sir Texas Sir general template… nothing big is needed

This thread by @Teutonic is designed to help build up a history or Lore. Would suggest keeping the past in the past and “Clan Wars…” the focus.

The next stage if you and @Teutonic want is to migrate the statistical data now being tested on EU to come to GLOBAL? Or is it just too much information…

Norfolk.

Agreed - I would prefer this thread focus more on Port Battles and Diplomacy updates but I understand when we all slip up and write some "forum baw (biff)" for some fun.

As for the statistical data that the EU guys are doing I must say it's not for me, and in fact Global server ports are almost an exact replica of the EU server port data with respect to Santo Domingo. I'm not apt in the way of looking into the game files and API. I just don't think there is enough action and trade going on in the server to justify it. We have had what... 3 contested port battles? I mean damn son, it's time to hit ports owned by nations, not be neutrals.

Also, diplomacy has been updated.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 9:18 AM, Teutonic said:

Agreed - I would prefer this thread focus more on Port Battles and Diplomacy updates but I understand when we all slip up and write some "forum baw (biff)" for some fun.

As for the statistical data that the EU guys are doing I must say it's not for me, and in fact Global server ports are almost an exact replica of the EU server port data with respect to Santo Domingo. I'm not apt in the way of looking into the game files and API. I just don't think there is enough action and trade going on in the server to justify it. We have had what... 3 contested port battles? I mean damn son, it's time to hit ports owned by nations, not be neutrals.

Also, diplomacy has been updated.

I know for the most part Pirates are done with taking empty ports.  Might even let a few go back to neutral.  Kinda like being able to grind on the shallows for easy coin and xp for folks to level up.  We have a few dead ports great for that.   As for the formants it should be the winners to post, but there will be a problem I don't think US has ever posted a port battle they been in and I know CKA never has.  So I posted a few that I been in (back when I was Erik Ethenwolf) for the Danes.  When I was doing port counts every week it got to be a pain, we have that in game now so no need to post that.  I think just listing hostility towards each nation and battle resolts are enough and keep the smack talk out of here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rebrall said:

i have a we request

can some one list the valuable ports please, (This will lead into politics)

by this i mean module parts not financially eg carta  

hahaha would you like [BLACK ELITE] go take them for you as well...? We take AMEX

@Sir Texas Sir

I must give way to the Senior Captain here. Selfishly I liked (even @flipper687 is now writing...!!!) replying to his view on the battle and try to get into the minds of the protagonist. Look at the recent "[PvP Global] George Town is about to explode...!" three Port Battles. You can see [ELITE] bringing just its CORE wired Kool-Aid drinking cult set wasn't enough to then evolving into @openside one of my best brawlers now learning the Mortar-Brigs. 

How does [ELITE] or others evolve into better and more challenging opponents? By doing and by understanding what has just taken place. I want to be a Good strategic Commander across all PvP areas. I need these write up interactions as well as @Wacko WIlko guiding hand. For [CKA] I will talk to my friend Cordova & pit1969 or @Galt other senior Officers and ask if they would rejoin the forum. I'm not sure on the US side but there inputs also are sadly missed...

yours selfishly 

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

Edited by Norfolk nChance
  • Like 1

4EB8F35AB998D4349066C8ED8C90C9D927952C12

The Port battle of La Navasse 

Now this was beaut of a scrap on and off the field, aye @Sir Texas Sir:P

The British were able to eventually gain victory after the very clever use of tactic's by the pirates,

by waiting for the British fleet to mobilise  and coming in late 

although we did see it coming. but clever on behalf of the Wylie pirates,

talking of late a few clans decided to turn up from the GB side late and un-requested, tip of the hat boys thank you very much

and the man himself @Sir Texas Sir had a wee BBQ (fire ship) of in one of the circles, were's my steak btw????

ARMED would like to personally thank the pirates for a great showing after we discovered you had very little numbers available to you, so as were not complete C**t's, will be more weary of the time's we have our fights as we love scrapping with everyone cause empty PB's are not fun.

quick snap shot of one of the after battle's which i was privy to be apart of

1C4F5B968EC547F0C5E10DB93EF20D03E2538FC7 

Mr JDSHOTS showing big heart and going head to head with lot of us and doing a great job there was more but unfortunately i retired to bed as it was very early hours   

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rebrall said:

and the man himself @Sir Texas Sir had a wee BBQ (fire ship) of in one of the circles, were's my steak btw????

Willis was suppose to bring a fireship Wasa since he would only have like 30 mins before he had to go off to work. Turns out he had to leave early as they had a family emergency.  Our master plan was to send them both at the main fleet and boom.  Thought he wind wasn't in favor for that but i figure I had fun in center circle.  By the way Fireship, Grenades and Phoenix Figure head makes you LIGHT UP WAY TO FAST.  I couldn't keep it out of firechock either.  I think Longshire pretty much sacrificed himself to try to keep me from taking out the Wasa in the circle too.  Which I did demast and put a hurting on his crew.

quick snap shot of one of the after battle's which i was privy to be apart of

1C4F5B968EC547F0C5E10DB93EF20D03E2538FC7 

Mr JDSHOTS showing big heart and going head to head with lot of us and doing a great job there was more but unfortunately i retired to bed as it was very early hours   

Looking at this I want to give AMRED props for not having any fleet ships. I see CKA is still up to there old things of bring fleets to a battle they all ready out number folks in.  Same thing NPG always did too specially in the shallows.  You know if you stop depending on your fleets to do the work for you guys than you might actually get good at fighting.  Take a quee from the other Brits CKA and come solo for these fights.  We where going to come out and do OW brawl with you guys after but there was a little communication error and JD storm into the thick of it.  The rule is every one jump in port and repair and then come back out in one group together......but you always have to have that one guy....that one guy was JD lol

As for the time I was thinking on a weekend we might get better numbers before server down time.  Would that be a better time to do a battle?   I know the biggest problem with AUS/SEA players is like the US you cover about 4-6 times zones so your always going to leave some players out.  

• Like 2

Nassau shallow water port battle:   14+ pirates vs ZERO GB

Well seems CKA didn't show, we had way over 14+ ready for this.  Great turnout by just about every pirate clan.   Word from TRR was they where over helping MARS grind up Las Sabina (shallow water in GULF). If that is sow than would been nice if they let us know they weren't going to show. If this becomes a habit from CKA we will start flipping only there ports and ACTUALLY SHOWING UP TO THEM.   

522BF3384B97BFCAD8EB73ABD8FBB1E2AEB8E79E

Wrong Sir Texas Sir,

CKA did not help MARS grind up Las Sabina. We did that on our own. We do not need their help to grind ports. thank you. Unlike the Pirates who seem to need the help of RED and VCO before they took to the black flag. To Raid the US Coast and take Cayo De Sal. Funny how the guy who says alliances are bad for the game. Has allied himself with Two British Clans and the Danes. All to stop the power mad and unstoppable Force that is the MARS clan. That has maybe 8 to 13 active players most weekends and even less on weekdays. From taking over the whole map.

As you can see from the US nations large number of control points 27 compared to the small numbers the Pirates and Great Britain have of 44 and 43 points. That Mars is well on to leading the US nation to total map dominance. As you can see the US nation has green ports all over the map or is it just parts of Florida  and a few islands in the northern Bahamas,  

Edited by Darkwell

On 2/10/2017 at 2:06 AM, Darkwell said:

Wrong Sir Texas Sir,

CKA did not help MARS grind up Las Sabina. We did that on our own. We do not need their help to grind ports. thank you. Unlike the Pirates who seem to need the help of RED and VCO before they took to the black flag. To Raid the US Coast and take Cayo De Sal. Funny how the guy who says alliances are bad for the game. Has allied himself with Two British Clans and the Danes. All to stop the power mad and unstoppable Force that is the MARS clan. That has maybe 8 to 13 active players most weekends and even less on weekdays. From taking over the whole map.

As you can see from the US nations large number of control points 27 compared to the small numbers the Pirates and Great Britain have of 44 and 43 points. That Mars is well on to leading the US nation to total map dominance. As you can see the US nation has green ports all over the map or is it just parts of Florida  and a few islands in the northern Bahamas,  

Wrong Darkwell. RED never helped any pirate.

10 hours ago, Hootster said:

I think you are mistaken red dragon as you said and i quote from your post above "RED never helped any pirate". Maybe this will refresh your memory.

198775A30FE66B5D5115B22722EBD5E51CA86566

I know those 2 players do belong to RED (and probably acted on their own due to old ties with former VCO members). I insist the clan as such is not helping or working for the pirates.

As for MARS and RED clans, looking at the map in Global, I think both clans are heading for either some confrontation or arrangement.

On 10/4/2017 at 4:52 AM, Red Dragon 13 said:

Wrong Darkwell. RED never helped any pirate.

21 hours ago, Hootster said:

I think you are mistaken red dragon as you said and i quote from your post above "RED never helped any pirate". Maybe this will refresh your memory.

198775A30FE66B5D5115B22722EBD5E51CA86566

10 hours ago, Red Dragon 13 said:

I know those 2 players do belong to RED (and probably acted on their own due to old ties with former VCO members). I insist the clan as such is not helping or working for the pirates.

As for MARS and RED clans, looking at the map in Global, I think both clans are heading for either some confrontation or arrangement.

5 hours ago, Darkwell said:

There were 4 RED players helping the Pirates that night only two got into the battle. Also RED players were screening for the TRR Pirate Clan at Las Sabinas

I have one thing to say about all this BS, Clan wars mofo's 

that would solve all the problems 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

To me that sounds like a new era of alts ganking everyone everywhere, working to kill nations from within.  :unsure:

Ok what happened a few weeks back when the US took a Port of Spain, it didn't go well,

the same would happen here you imagine a new, growing or recouping clan getting bullied you would have half the server after your head lol 

1 minute ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

I don't know anything about Port of Spain you're referring to.  If clans are able to be at war inside nations there are no safe zones for anyone, and it provides an easy avenue for enemy alts to do their PvP raids on you right out of your own national ports.

Ah 

On 10/4/2017 at 10:27 AM, Rebrall said:

@Norfolk nChance you mentioned the emergence of a superclans and people being bullied etc, I missed that sorry, just think back how the community reacted to the US hitting Spain a few weeks back the same would happen here to plus with the safe zone many could rebuild anyway and come back swinging or enlist some help so it would actually be better for us I think.

And capitol waters will remain safe for that nation so no fighting is allowed inter nation at these ports or areas