Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
monk33y

[EU] RECORDED HISTORY. Clan power ranking (rvr) #clan/port revenue updated daily #20/9/17

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, monk33y said:

When will the server learn that you can't trust the Sverige nation... There's promises have no value!

 

thats what sometimes happens when u have a council and several clans who decide and not just 1 person :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, John Cavanaugh said:

Yup, screened in wasas then joined in shopbought pocrap mercs

Then you would have won the PB with good built ships.

Not our problem that you dont even have ships ready to defend your "core" ports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rediii said:

Then you would have won the PB with good built ships.

Not our problem that you dont even have ships ready to defend your "core" ports.

We were told this was a PB for fun dude, like I said previously. Should we begin to take every statement by HRE's diplomats as a lie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think savezones needs to go, IMHO this is a PvP server and there should not be a risk-free zone. Tho many do not agree with me.

@John Cavanaugh
You are correct, orignally i told you that, i've got overruled by guys wanting a deep water port in the Bahamas.
The original plan was to put our takings to neutral (except Nassau due to location).
As far i can tell now, no other ports will be kept - but ist hard to tell due to our democratic system wich sometimes bites me in the arse. ;)

On the feedback Sweden gets in this thread for trying to actually play this game as intended and create RvR content for all of you - shame, get yer act togheter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sveno said:

I personally think savezones needs to go, IMHO this is a PvP server and there should not be a risk-free zone. Tho many do not agree with me.

@John Cavanaugh
You are correct, orignally i told you that, i've got overruled by guys wanting a deep water port in the Bahamas.
The original plan was to put our takings to neutral (except Nassau due to location).
As far i can tell now, no other ports will be kept - but ist hard to tell due to our democratic system wich sometimes bites me in the arse. ;)

On the feedback Sweden gets in this thread for trying to actually play this game as intended and create RvR content for all of you - shame, get yer act togheter!

Only small safezone near capital/starting port. in range of 2-3 first rank missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, John Cavanaugh said:

We were told this was a PB for fun dude, like I said previously. Should we begin to take every statement by HRE's diplomats as a lie?

So you are not enjoying portbattles or how should we read/understand that?
We had a lot of fun, especially because it was a hard fight.

To the Information you got from me:
Weeks ago we helped you to defend Nassau against the Spainiards, after that we two arranged a OW battle.
There i told you we had no immidiate plans to attack you. That it grew into a NAP in your head is your fantasy going wild.
Meanwhile, a very prominent Danish and three major British RvR clans joined the Pirates, making you guys the logical target of Sweden.

If only a small part of the NA community would get their act togheter, Sweden wouldn't stand a chance.
We barely could have two fleets going and are also only cooking with water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sveno said:

So you are not enjoying portbattles or how should we read/understand that?
We had a lot of fun, especially because it was a hard fight.

To the Information you got from me:
Weeks ago we helped you to defend Nassau against the Spainiards, after that we two arranged a OW battle.
There i told you we had no immidiate plans to attack you. That it grew into a NAP in your head is your fantasy going wild.
Meanwhile, a very prominent Danish and three major British RvR clans joined the Pirates, making you guys the logical target of Sweden.

If only a small part of the NA community would get their act togheter, Sweden wouldn't stand a chance.
We barely could have two fleets going and are also only cooking with water.

1) there is no united pirate nation. Those British clans have already started a thread in which they point out that they are for hire. PLANB, LEGO, etc are not allied with them.

2) this in no way negates previous talks and your promises. 

3) I will leave the subject of RDNN/LEGO to them to address

4) you state here that you view us as the logical choice of conquest, in the face of your own statement immediately prior to the port battle that you had no intention of invasion and would return the port to neutrality. By your own words, this is a lie. 

We will never again hear your words, receive your diplomats, or treat with you in good faith. Your promises and treaties are invariably lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, John Cavanaugh said:

1) there is no united pirate nation. Those British clans have already started a thread in which they point out that they are for hire. PLANB, LEGO, etc are not allied with them.

2) this in no way negates previous talks and your promises. 

3) I will leave the subject of RDNN/LEGO to them to address

4) you state here that you view us as the logical choice of conquest, in the face of your own statement immediately prior to the port battle that you had no intention of invasion and would return the port to neutrality. By your own words, this is a lie. 

We will never again hear your words, receive your diplomats, or treat with you in good faith. Your promises and treaties are invariably lies. 

Alright

Carebears, carebears everywhere. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, sveno said:

We barely could have two fleets going and are also only cooking with water.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, sveno said:

Meanwhile, a very prominent Danish and three major British RvR clans joined the Pirates, making you guys the logical target of Sweden.

 Who said we joined pirates to do RvR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cabral said:

 Who said we joined pirates to do RvR?

Who cares for your reason to gank/pvp brits now?

 

Sweden attacks everyone right now. Stop crying when forced to do some pvp. We dont care anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rediii said:

Who cares for your reason to gank/pvp brits now?

 

Sweden attacks everyone right now. Stop crying when forced to do some pvp. We dont care anyway

 We are here to pvp, not to RvR as you think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cabral said:

 We are here to pvp, not to RvR as you think.

Yes I know

But still we dont care. We attacked everyone in the bahamas and pirates actually had the most numbers there.

I still cant believe that people complain after every portbattle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rediii said:

Yes I know

But still we dont care. We attacked everyone in the bahamas and pirates actually had the most numbers there.

I still cant believe that people complain after every portbattle

 All map can be blue we don't care either, if you think is better for the server, it's your choice. You already act like the server police so do what you want, no one can stop you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Yes I know

But still we dont care. We attacked everyone in the bahamas and pirates actually had the most numbers there.

I still cant believe that people complain after every portbattle

We don't care who you attack, just don't expect us to do RvR lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, rediii said:

Alright

Carebears, carebears everywhere. :D

 

The US fights more PB´s at the moment then sweden! :/ ... ok we are often outnumbered and we are inexperienced ... but yeah carebears is something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lonar said:

 

The US fights more PB´s at the moment then sweden! :/ ... ok we are often outnumbered and we are inexperienced ... but yeah carebears is something else.

I mostly mean brits and pirates.

In the end US gets attacked by pirates probably because they doubleteamed against them with spain earlier. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rediii said:

I mostly mean brits and pirates.

In the end US gets attacked by pirates probably because they doubleteamed against them with spain earlier. ;)

 

US already got attacked by pirates recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Statistical Institute of Inagua

Weekly report 09/10/2017-15/10/2017 (prev report)

Revenue by nations

Nation Tax Cost Revenue Max Owned Ports
Pirates 19781106 16149933 3631173 29
Danmark-Norge 23503250 31392364 -7889114 45
France 22381823 23660720 -1278897 39
Great Britain 19652478 36814686 -17162208 63
España 6891189 15715000 -8823811 36
United States 11334030 22851429 -11517399 41
Sverige 68527114 36340285 32186829 43
Verenigde Provinciën 25061079 25215592 -154513 35
 

Revenue by clans (highest revenue)

Clan Tax Cost Revenue
CABAL 23448872 9137203 14311669
PFK 10103722 3585851 6517871
X 6130404 1786580 4343824
PLANB 7806574 4225775 3580799
HREKK 4318951 916786 3402165
GU 8341082 5046684 3294398
DC 4822021 1826152 2995869
AHOY 5924694 3049082 2875612
HYDRA 9235656 6804499 2431157
GROG 3669228 1684552 1984676

Revenue by clans (lowest revenue)

Clan Tax Cost Revenue
CH 3933506 11335135 -7401629
DANVE 1466416 6509408 -5042992
RAM 6503673 10348983 -3845310
SH 1150038 4135000 -2984962
ARM 3486862 6310000 -2823138
PLA 89934 2835000 -2745066
LTB 557234 3080000 -2522766
GNF 2548826 5013224 -2464398
ACN 2534339 4970000 -2435661
NWTC 478230 2740000 -2261770

Revenue by ports (highest revenue)

Port Tax Cost Revenue
Cartagena de Indias 20685823 6205743 14480080
Pitt's Town 7371712 1498446 5873266
Puerto de España 9026853 4513425 4513428
Oranjestad 6319595 1950249 4369346
Saint-Louis 4959515 1196684 3762831
Saint John's 4318951 916786 3402165
Maracaibo 5361461 2202523 3158938
Codrington 4176272 1021768 3154504
Kingstown 3568262 984552 2583710
San Juan 3901893 1608976 2292917

 

Edited by qw569

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×