Game-Labs Forum

Danmark-Norge renouncing saboteurs

Anolytic

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I didn't wanna say that. And I didn't wanna make you angry as well. I only wanted to explain that most games make some people angry if they loose. Then they throw with things or bad words :D

Seriously I don't think that this is already the right time for such talks. I might use this case to tease LarsKjaer until he gets mad. But I don't think that Anolytic and North think that this is funny at all. It's no big problem ingame so far. DNP has no important ports which are heavily endangered. The two ports close to freetowns you took have no real value and probably would safe DNP money if lost.

You still haven't figured it out? - you can't "win" in NA. You can only be entertained and the best entertainment is from the battles. And in regard to making me mad? - I've got students that do a better job than you and that's even when they actually does their homework. Let alone when they don't. In regard to danish ports being endangered - As far as I know we can field more than one PB fleet if need be so I'm not overly concerned and I doubt that RDNN is either. Best case: We get some more PBs. Worst case: Ppl won't care about the announcement and we'll get the same as we've gotten from this "conversation" which is nothing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rune

I read a comment from you in another tread, that Lars had lost admin Rights for ts. So I hobe you Can answer a couple of questions.

1: what rights are lost?

2: Is it RDNN's way in the future to use  ts against clans RDNN dosen't agree with?

3: Can the end result bee a total Ban for DNP players?

In my opinion it is a big mistanke to use ts as punishment. You will end up with forcing evry clan to have it's own ts. 

I ask in this tread, so we don't keep ruining other People's issiues and treads.

Edited by staun
Correctet an auto writing

19 minutes ago, staun said:

Hey Rune

I read a comment from you in another tread, that Lars had lost admin Rights for ts. So I hobe you Can answer a couple of questions.

1: what rights are lost?

2: Is it RDNN's way in the future to use  ts against clans RDNN dosen't agree with?

3: Can the end result bee a total Ban for DNP players?

In my opinion it is a big mistanke to use ts as punishment. You will end up with forcing evry clan to have it's own ts. 

I ask in this tread, so we don't keep ruining other People's issiues and treads.

The teamspeak is mine. The licence is mine, the server is mine, I did the work required to set it up, and I maintain the Teamspeak. I can do whatever I want with the Teamspeak. However, I have made it clear that the teamspeak is for anyone sailing under the Danish flag on any server, wether I like them or not. DNP has not lost any rights or privileges on the Teamspeak. Lars still has admin rights on the Teamspeak. However, the highest admin rank on the Teamspeak, which enables someone who has it to do great damage to the Teamspeak should they choose so, is reserved for people that I find trustworthy. I was reluctant to give that rank to Lars in the first place, and I regretted doing so.

On 15/09/2017 at 3:39 PM, Bearwall said:

Anolytic - We were blamed for flipping Wilmington originally. Why? - We weren't there for the flip and we most certainly did not agree with breaking the christmas truce - something I made abundantly clear in the TS. I didn't even have a problem with you guys doing it - we just don't like our name sullied because of your poor judgment. Who can make deals with someone who are always looking for a way out of them?

What are you on about? The Christmas truce was not broken. Wilmington happened after the truce was over. And DNP was certainly not blamed by RDNN for something that didn't even happen. RDNN has always stuck to the deals that we make. 

Also, RDNN has never tried to speak or decide on DNPs behalf. We always made it clear when we were making treaties or agreements that we represented RDNN, RUS and any clans that at any time follows us. The compliance of other clans is signified by their actions, not by name-dropping.

We didn't agree with the priorities when Savannah and Santo Domingo were flipped - we wanted a focused defence but we didn't insist on it. That poor judgment resulted in both ports being lost.

Savanna/Santo Domingo was not determined by priorities or judgements. Some allies joined where they were able or where they preferred, a big part of the ships we put up were alts and Santo Domingo had enough people, but not the right ships as well as tired and distracted captains. Organising a defence or attack properly takes a lot of time and effort and is a thankless task. And if an officer of RDNN cannot do it due to real life, nobody else in the nation will, they will rather just complain about what RDNN does or doesn't do.

Close to all of the successful attacks and defences by Danmark-Norge the last year has been planned, organised, strategised and executed by RDNN with the support of RUS and with the occasional help from various other clans to fill up the slots in the Port Battles. And yet you go on about two ports lost in the middle of the night to circumstances RDNN have no responsibility for. You would have fit right in with SORRY, who won all their battles - until they met RUS/RDNN - because they never took on a challenge they didn't know beforehand that they would win.

But don't use clanless alts to take some hostility points away from our missions just because you don't have the players to flip a port before we do.

Our alts are not clan-less. I don't know how it would be possible to "take away" hostility points. We did flip our port before you flipped yours. And before that we came to you and asked you nicely to not sabotage the work we had done and you responded making it clear that you had absolutely no wish to cooperate with us. When you declared your intention not to cooperate with us in any way, we declared likewise - as seen in the OP.

It does strike me as strange that RDNNs players whine in chat when losing a ship and asks why we won't protect them though..

Any trader that is attacked will say so in National Chat to let others know where the enemies are and ask if somebody is nearby. There is nothing strange about this, no matter what clan-tag.

To my knowledge we have at no time abused RDNN in chat.

But then again your knowledge is severely limited.

On 15/09/2017 at 4:13 PM, Bearwall said:

lol we will not interfere if anyone tags RDNN players in danish waters. We will not however facilitate it.

When we are able RDNN will always help anyone with a danish flag in open waters. Ports are clan property now, and therefore clan responsibility. We help any clan defend their port or organise defence of their port if they ask us for help, except DNP.

On 15/09/2017 at 3:20 PM, Bearwall said:

Flipped Fajardo as an agreement with the french.. The only reason it flipped to DNP was because of the many disconnects on day one.

RDNN managed to help ACN flip Pasaje (not that they needed any help) without stealing the port.

RDNN took three and apparently had a problem with ACN taking Pasaje one day earlier so RDNN would have to wait one full day in getting a Road Town.

We did not have a problem. We asked them nicely because flipping a 1st rate port is a lot more work than a 4th rate port and we had started before them, and they were willing to cooperate. In return we helped them the next day to make the grinding of Pasaje speedy.

2) RDNN is traitors to the nation. We (DNP) might have had our differences with RDNN in the past but in general we have never made them public outside DK/NG. To publicly state that DNP ports are up for graps is treason - luckily we do have other clans in Denmark-Norway.

How are we the traitors? The only thing we have made clear is that DNP will have to defend their own ports without us. We have managed to defend and attack ports without DNP help since long before DNP existed. You have been talking in the forum and in global chat about Danish victories like they were yours when in most cases you were not even there. Now you have the chance to prove your worth.

More than once, when RDNN included DNP into our plans, we could read about our own plans in global chat the very same evening.

On 15/09/2017 at 3:01 PM, RasmusEmil said:

and this only meens that if any of the other clans Cross RDNN they will get a cold shoulder ???

It is very hard to cross us. Any clan can come to us and tell us what they want, or they can just do it. Unless they specifically seek to sabotage us by spreading falsities in nation chat or interfering with the operations we are doing we have no problem with anyone. Accidentally sabotaging each other is bound to happen, and causes us no headache nor quarrel.

On 15/09/2017 at 3:01 PM, RasmusEmil said:

and when are RDNN gonna uphold any of their promisses !!! 

What promises have we ever not upheld?

On 16/09/2017 at 6:03 PM, McKnight said:

But as you also state; this is one single incident that we are talking about - the so called "PB Sabotage". I think the punishment against DNP is way too far- especial when it is announced as eternal. Remember that we just tried to keep a promise to another Danish clan and did not know about other agreements made. 

As you very well know this is not about one single incident. As you yourself conceded to when we talked, this is a pattern of behaviour - as you yourself admitted, yet declared unable to change - where DNP does something just out of spite, to provoke or sabotage. Then RDNN forgives and even make gestures to extend a hand, to try and mend fences that DNP broke.  After taking advantage of those gestures DNP will quickly be back at it again. Now we forget no more, we forgive no more. 

On 15/09/2017 at 1:24 PM, McKnight said:

1) This is a personal vendetta and shouldn't have come to this. RDNN is punishing a group of people because they do not like certain people within our clan. I think it is our right not to agree on decisions made by other clans. RDNN should respect this without trying their utmost to destroy DNP. This invitation to our enemies to come into core Danish waters and take danish ports should be regarded as high treason (or at least a very childish reaction to not getting your will). Luckily we have got a lot of backing from all the other Danish clans the last two days - which we appreciate much.

To be honest we have tolerated DNP taking jabs at us, sabotaging us, blaming us and lying about us for far too long. We have never asked you to agree on our decisions or follow our plans. Only that you do not sabotage them or reveal them to our enemies. Yet DNP complains when we do not tell them about our plans to keep them from our enemies. We have no desire, and make no attempt to destroy DNP. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I only are going to reply to the topic I brought up and thats is the ts. Yes it is yours so you Can do as you want. But I am glad it is seen as a "Right" for any Danish player. So for now I will put a hold on make a new one. 

@Anolytic you made a very long reply and I'll thank you for the effort. I won't however answer to it all. There are a few items I'd like to address though.

The first is about the ports - we would've been fine with RDNN/RUS to come down in our TS and announce that they would do nothing to defend our ports. Since we hardly need you it would not make a huge difference. The treason comes from publicly announcing it which is basically made in the hopes that someone would flip the ports. (btw for everyone else reading this - please do!! We kinda need some decent scraps)

The second is about ports being clan property - I disagree. It is national ports and everyone in the nation can make use of them - even mine ressources in them without paying taxes. But in extension to your claim - why is this different from ships in the OW? Are they not too property of the clan/players? As I see it there is no difference between your renouncement for defending some danish ports and our renouncement to defend certain ships in the OW. Both announcements btw can be considered treasonous - so guess I'm no better when it comes down to it.

The third is about "destroying" DNP. I don't think you're trying to destroy DNP, even you guys knows that is not possible. We're not trying to destroy or sabotage RDNN either, we just don't care much for you either (and let's be honest that is a two-way street). I see no problem in us going separate ways - just explain to your players that they shouldn't whine in nation chat even if DNP is sailing straight past them when they get tagged. Raids in the CS area has however more or less stopped after they extended the reinforcementszones to cover the overlapping ports as well.

9 minutes ago, fox2run said:

You all whine like a bunch of old women. Only option is to make VGK alive again and get some order in the house of Denmark-Norway... 

Submit or be gone! :-D

lol I hardly think that a tired old man will do much difference ;)

3 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Many Danish/Swedish ports are open for everyone.

Well those outside danish cap waters are unimportant. And we don't mind the battles in general..

Yes DNP wasent in that PB. But Dnp are also more than RvR. We like:

Pvp(Done too little since reset)

trading

Pve fleet missions,  just for the fun

Getting new player at good start to the game.

So yes we are not in evry pb. But i do think it is a strenght in DN/NG when more players get to do pb.

for the record we do get a bit away from CS. What have I so done of RvR since reset(Real and not IA)

- Pb at Almirante

- pb at Blondel Cay

Pb with Hydra up at Penzecolla. Cant remember the town. But it is the one where we Got in a fight with Edr

and offcsuse one of the once where the britts didn’t show up.

but yeas real life is a bitch. Last Night I was at a birthday.

Are you sure we talk about the same  clan. You now I am in Dnp. I newer have heard Lars talk as we should lead the nation. We do not agree on all that RDNN did. But My understanding Lars thought there was good RvR players in RDNN and Rus.

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Does that mean that all those RvR players in DNP who gave us lessons how to play better have left your clan?

lol it was more than 5 mins from CS ofc ;)

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Of course you had good reasons not to join. But I didn't ask why you didn't join but why nobody of your clan joined. I mean your leaders painted an image of DNP as the leading RvR clan of Danemark-Norge which rescued the whole nation during the night flips to not get one-ported. Public expected that you would defend Blondel Cay in the same heroic way. But no one of you guys showed up.

Was it really just words?

And you really are illeterate - We've never asked nor demanded anything from others, we just don't care about others demands either.. And as I recall I said that we were at most of the nightflips and I publicly blamed the escalation of the nightflips on the wilmington affair. Again.. learn to read, learn to write and above all - learn to think..

• 2 weeks later...

You will never have more than 22 hours to get your players together to fight a PB. When you need more time you're not able to defend any port you own. 

Those skilled players had the alternative to play together with you under your conditions or to give up everything they built up in Danemark-Norge to form a completely new nation with new members and without you. They decided against you, and prefered to loose quite a lot of battles to hammer this new nation with a strong and scaring fleet.

The Russian Empire showed yesterday that it can and will fight Sweden. Danemark-Norge is not able to do so anymore. That's why the word "archenemy" doesn't describe a political situation but a delusion of grandeur

Graf please take this discussion to "RDNN renounce DNP".. It's hardly news.. and the most skilled players left because they are russians, RDNN didn't matter.. We never placed any conditions on the RUS clan, nor any other clan.. We just didn't want to follow any other clans conditions either.. That is what you get when each clan plays only for itself and there were never really a council in DK/NG before Friday..

11 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

RUS didn't join Russia because they are Russians. They built the Danish nation. And they left it because " We just didn't want to follow any other clans conditions either.. That is what you get when each clan plays only for itself". And no, RUS would never agree in your conditions of forming a council.

Danemark-Norges problem is today that you're unable to organize alliances against your enemies. That's what you expressed with the word "archenemy". But maybe in your new council there are some guys who understand to neutralize you and your devastating ideas. Then there will be a future for your country.

We never demanded that the RUS would be part of a council.. Neither do we demand it of any other clan in DK/NG.. We don't superimpose our conditions on others mate.. *cough* I really think you are an idiot.. Or to put it in less lay-man terms - cognitively challenged :)

28 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Why don't you tell Capt. Reverse directly that he can't aim? You're joining the same TS. By the way. I'm impressed by his play, and I don't share your impression.

Can not remember I've mentioned him. I said that Russians should practice shooting if it would represent a joint operation against the Poles. I remember as if there were some from the Russian nation who drew our pb into battle. It is a statement about the nationality they represent in the game. Not there real life nationality. And I am sure you know it. 

Graffi I would like to spend time with you, but try to read and understand what is being written. If not, we can just make a thread for you alone, where you can come with all your postulates. So we keep exciting and interesting threads free of your rubbish.