Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cmdr RideZ

Best OW PvP clan in games history

Cmdr RideZ    647

There is a healthy and good willed conversation, full of positive energy in the "Best RvR clan in games history", so why not to ask the same from OW PvP clans?  For equality this time under "European server news".  The same clans may have participated in RvR, but that side of is not evaluated here.  This time size does not matter.

One additional rule, you cannot name nor argue for your own clan.  So it's time to honor your enemies or why not allies.

Teutonic    1,066

Best OW PvP clan(s) (on global) that I had the honor of sailing with would have to be the [OMG] and [PURGE] Clans.

Unfortunately [OMG] doesn't play anymore but [PURGE] still does. Back in the first half of 2016, they consistently fought outnumbered and would always come out on top. Funny enough When these 2 clans fought, [OMG] was Pirate and [PURGE] was French. [OMG] later joined the French nation and then both of them fought back the Pirate horde.

I don't have a lot of pictures back then and I regret not taking a lot of pictures, but it was extremely fun to fight against and with these 2 clans.

TommyShelby    3,168

A tough question in my opinion. 

I'd probably "judge" clans based on "Combat Prowess" just like i do with RvR clans. To be clear, Combat Prowess in my opinion is only shown in equal fights (Or Outnumbered).
I can think of a few clans that definitely deserve a nomination. (In no particular order)
- "X" Clan.
- DAS.
- EXILE.
- PODW.
- RAKER.

They have shown several times that they got the skill to win equal fights as well as outnumbered. 
Other clans have done the same no doubt, but in most clans its just a select few players that have the skill to do so. With the 3 i mention it is the majority of their players, individually as well as combined. And one cannot really judge clans without having fought them or seen them fight on several occasions i think, so to all the other clans that might think themselves worthy of the title, i'm sorry! :D

PS, Thanks  Cmdr, i somehow forgot about PODW. I've had a few encounters with them and i've heard a good amount of stories about them. They deserve a spot on my list as well. 
PS PS, Thanks Liq, its been so long that i forgot to get the RAKERs on my list. They were truly a pain in the early days of OW.

Edited by TommyShelby

Cmdr RideZ    647

Would be fair to give honor as I created the thread and all.  This time I do not have really good arguments as there are so many good options, but I am going to go with...

PODW

Liq    3,273

The few encounters I had with the [RAKER]s were pretty painful. Got taught to stay away from a Trinc who knows what he's doing, hehe. Also [X] are very good folks, so are [EXILE]. And of course [RUBLI] and [PODW].

Edited by Liq

Anolytic    3,058

OCEAN, RUBLI, PODW, RAKER and LG.

Some of them have similar playstyles, some have differing playstyles. Ranking between these is impossible though.

Edited by Anolytic

Cmdr RideZ    647

@Lord Vicious SORRY has been doing good in RvR sector and maybe also in OW PvP.  Which enemy or ally you would name tho?

You have been speaking lot of good about SORRY, so I am sure that everyone is interested to know your opinion.

edit.

At least almost everyone.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ