Game-Labs Forum

Cant login after crash ...

Mear O'Breannen

image.thumb.png.deb8d837bc51c90e50e01b658bb25692.png

After that i logged in - got another message error becouse of package ...

and got sending stored crash report again, while in battle ... 

And again ...

image.thumb.png.9d5c86b83c964b04cd665a4ea94a55cc.png

Sending stored crash report ... 

i think my ship is lost when i can loggin again.

And again... :/

Back in game now, but my surprise is lost.

Edited by Mear O'Breannen

8 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Same. I just lost my Wasa with cannons and mods... I was in PvP battle beating Danish player Bucentaure and I crashed. Sending report took 2 minutes, I was stuck in login screen...

We lost two Santi's and almost lost my Vict doing hostility missions and game crashing.  The two players that lost Santi's did F11's, but we are getting more crashes.  We than later did San Iago port battle and I crashed.  Lucky I got back in.   Than a few other guys crashed too.  We where able to keep there ships safe, but this is starting to get really really really old fast and loosing ships such as 1st rates and others is not helping keeping folks interest in the game.   We basically have decided to not run up any more agro or do port battles if we are going to continue to crash and risk ships.

8 hours ago, Ink said:

Did you experience general connection issues? What was the ping? Have you send connection test report?

Yes, after the crash, and i reboot i still had wired pings, so i run a full scan for virus infection... No i dint send a connection test rebort.

Still get the Sending Crash report message (rebooted 3 or 4 Times) now, and after that i got real bad bing and my upload bandwith is fully used, still after closing NA.

client.exe still sending some stuff - after i closed NA, no client.exe process visible, and closed steam....

image.thumb.png.ded1db8058ef57328bae9fea0ac9ef7a.png

Still get the message, i fixed it by deleting the crach ordner, also now my ping is fine again, because nobody blocks my upbload anymore while trying to send a 40 MB log file. Thanks for Help. And thanks for the Time i wasted by running a full virenscan to find the Problem with the upload bandwith and the resulting bad pings. Dear Devs, maybe u should ask, if someone want to get blocked bei a 40MB upload... 

Still lost my Surprise because of that, will it be reimbursed?