Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Sheppard

XP GONE on TRADE SHIPS

i have just noticed that all my slots (and xp) is gone on all my trade ships i don't know if this is happening to other people as well 

Edited by John Sheppard

seanjo    79

You don't have to grind or unlock knowledge on trade ships anymore, been like that since the last wipe.

Edited by seanjo

Sir Texas Sir    3,667
30 minutes ago, seanjo said:

You don't have to grind or unlock knowledge on trade ships anymore, been like that since the last wipe.

Might want to go look t your trade ships again buddy.....yah noticed that they aren't unlocked any more.  The other thing I noticed I had zero xp and I know I have hunted other traders in my Board Fit Trader hunter LVG.

jodgi    2,328

Maybe they're regarded as swing-role haulers and fighters and we have to grind them as other fighters?

Current state is in any case a tiny bit sad: They get a speed nerf as haulers combined with the grind of fighting ships. At least the grind had been cut.

Peter Goldman    1,277
2 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Maybe they're regarded as swing-role haulers and fighters and we have to grind them as other fighters?

Current state is in any case a tiny bit sad: They get a speed nerf as haulers combined with the grind of fighting ships. At least the grind had been cut.

Yea, I will make a PvE Live Oak/White Oak Indiaman ;)

jodgi    2,328

I was about to click "like" but you used the dirty word, so no fake internet points por vous.

😝

ok so i was told we are supposed to grind the xp on Indiaman and LGV normally as with the other ships .. but seeing as the Indiaman is considered a 4th rate and LGV 5th rate and 99% of those ships are made of fir/fir this would be very hard 

could we pls get all slots unlocked on those ships as before the unit 5 upgrade?

thanks