Game-Labs Forum

Character Name Change

Long John Saliva

And I want to buy an 's' :P

Sorry, but you can't use forged papers to change your character name. It only allows you to change nation while character name remains the same.

I have three papers on almost all my chars (did move one around).  Would be nice if I can trade these forge papers for a name change. I might roll one back to Nationals here in the near future if it seems Pirate play might die off.  If I do that I would want a name change to his old Spanish name.  Maybe in the future they will give the name change option for us, but it's prob no where on a top of any list for things to be done.

Forged paper can be only used for nation change, you cannot change name of your character at the moment without completly deleting it (thus losing the whole progress on it).

Perhaps it will be possible to change the name at later stages, but we cannot give any guarantee by now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ink said:

Forged paper can be used on for nation change, you cannot change name of your character at the moment without completly deleting it (thus losing the whole progress on it).

Perhaps it will be possible to change the name at later stages, but we cannot give any guarantee by now.

would be a good thing to add to the store after release, but not something important for now.  If you have a list of bells and whistles to add at that time should add this to the list.