Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Goldman

Rattlesnake + Gunboat + Paints

Bearwall    830
35 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Since we have Unity 5... I really expected to get back rattlesnake with gunboat back and paints for ships. Any comments from Devs on these topics?   / @Ink @admin /

I could not have agreed more. I love the L'Hermione and the Wasa is looking neat, but neither can beat the rattle in style.

jodgi    2,265

I assumed the rattle was pulled deliberately because it is too good a trader hunter. Why else would they give us the heavy instead of the normal one? Imagine the weeks after wipe with rattlers hunting the handout Tbrigs...

Today with the prince things have changed so it's prolly just on the backlog

Peter Goldman    1,205
11 hours ago, jodgi said:

I assumed the rattle was pulled deliberately because it is too good a trader hunter. Why else would they give us the heavy instead of the normal one? Imagine the weeks after wipe with rattlers hunting the handout Tbrigs...

Heavy Rattler is a fictional ship, yet the realistic normal one gets removed? lol

Challenge    84

Because historical references and realism are too hard for PvP...?

Kidding aside, there are a lot of inaccuracies on some of the ships (the whole concept of CvC (what used to be called RvR) compared to the historical versions. But mostly it's minor enough not to matter -- other things, not so much.

Edited by Challenge

Hodo    2,248
5 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Heavy Rattler is a fictional ship, yet the realistic normal one gets removed? lol

At this point I have given up on the getting real ships...

We have so many ships that never sailed in this region let alone on the open ocean that it is laughable.

jodgi    2,265

"A wild Hodo appears searching for something, anything to bitch about."

Hodo    2,248
18 hours ago, jodgi said:

Werewolf    200
On 9/12/2017 at 3:08 PM, jodgi said:

Hodo is great. He is a sour crabapple like me, but make no mistake, Hodo loves the game. It's why he bitches so much. He and I have had plenty of arguments and heated insult ridden debates here, but ultimately I know he is just passionate. I'd go to sea with Hodo any day.

Edited by Werewolf

Sir Texas Sir    3,641
On 9/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, jodgi said:

They prob should bring it back as the Prince covers one area of the hunt and the normal rattler can cover another, it would make some very strong small ship hunters. I actually have a Heavy Rattler that is set up for tagging and keeping ships in fights for the big boys.  I would prefer to have a normal Rattler for this like I did back before the Wipe.

Darayavahus    67
7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

They prob should bring it back as the Prince covers one area of the hunt and the normal rattler can cover another, it would make some very strong small ship hunters. I actually have a Heavy Rattler that is set up for tagging and keeping ships in fights for the big boys.  I would prefer to have a normal Rattler for this like I did back before the Wipe.

What speed do you achieve on that?