Game-Labs Forum

Intermittent crashes

The game crashes when I enter a battle. I am stuck on Enter Battle screen. I can hear cannon fire ect but don't see the actual battle. When I close the game on taskmanager I can log back in but still cannot enter the battle. All I get is this:

Unbenannt.jpg

Is this still an issue with AMD Graphics? On Sapphire Radeon 380 Nitro here.

We had three or four guys crash to desktop, not all at the same time but just randomly, during a hostility mission today on Global, probably seven or eight hours ago, and then the mission crashed.  I think one of our members reported it, but just wanted to chime in that it wasn't an isolated event (maybe already fixed by now).  One of our guys sank eight ships and got no rewards, oh well that's testing.

Edited by JT Scott
Clarification

16 hours ago, Ink said:

We are investigating this issue

While invastigating the issue PLEASE remove the annoying crash reports .. the 3 minutes it takes the game to send them have almost cost few players thier ships..  get rid of it.. give an option to send it manually at a later time (when the battle is over)

when the game crashes in the middle of the battle you need to be able to get back there as soon as possible to save your ship .. not have the game sending damn crash reports for minutes while your ship is sailing to its doom

39 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

When you crash, go in Game Path (Create a shortcut to path on your desktop) and delete the Folder with Hour of crash...after you can relaunch Game....and no Send Report Crash of 3 minute who is useless because they have probably enough Crash report ....^^

Just now, Ink said:

Captains, better not to delete the crash folders as crashes will be fixed but not receiving enough reports will slow down the search for the fix.

The crash issue is being investigated, additional logging implemented, we will deploy the fix asap