Game-Labs Forum

A new time is coming, it's time to reroll into the French nation!

PIerrick de Badas

On 8/12/2017 at 7:21 PM, Rufus Swipe said:

Hornblower is an annoying troll who has never spoken for the British nation. We are honoured and extremely grateful for the help EDR has given us against the wicked Dons

The french should be grateful to us. Thanks to us they have expanded in distant regions from Fort Royal.

You give too much credit to the spantards, despite all their multiple flips against our ports they have failed. We will prevail, we always do with or without help.

11 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

Do you know which of those TS groups are English speaking?

On our teamspeak french are used to talk in french. But if we are with english speaking players we can speak in english. 

The clan BLANC is already arrived on our teamspeak and speak in english. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villaret Joyeuse said:

TALON group only speak English you are welcome to pop in anytime.

Thanks for the invite.  Haven't done any pvp in a long while now, since I mostly just gave up on the global server.  If this merge provides any relief from toxicity then I may try my hand again and look you all up.  My character Jean Ribault already exists on Caribbean server and loyalties lie in France on all servers.

59 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Thanks for the invite.  Haven't done any pvp in a long while now, since I mostly just gave up on the global server.  If this merge provides any relief from toxicity then I may try my hand again and look you all up.  My character Jean Ribault already exists on Caribbean server and loyalties lie in France on all servers.

I do remember the days when you must have been the only French player on Global we spoke a few times via pm, The French on Caribbean are a pleasure to play with, although I do not understand French, if I speak in English they do respond in English, I spoke to Comonche last night regarding TS and again a real Gentleman. I am happy with my choice of nation.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

List of players who speak very well English i know ==>

Kierrip

Kaïr

Seenri

Henry Fouchet

Zulu One

Belgarion

and more

You can coming on Edr TS (ask them adress) or escadre.org ..usually we will try to go on EdR TS for RVR...You are welcome

many thanks for your help its much appreciated.