Game-Labs Forum

A new time is coming, it's time to reroll into the French nation!

PIerrick de Badas

Wipe is coming in few days and many players are thinking to switch nations to balance the server and going back into their old nation. Forged papers will be given to all captains.

Since weeks french has change. We are working every day to build new forces able to control our frontier. We are working on the same time to improve our welcome for new english speaker captain trying to help them as much as we can to allow them to get ressources and ships.
WO clan joined France, and now it's probably your turn!
French is nation that suffer in multiple time for multiple occasions but that never fall in sleep and lost hope. We are a bit arrogant and it's hard sometimes to convice us of something but we are alwais trying to improve. Improve in game and in relationship. Our english is not perfect and start to be afraid, mine is part of the best of the nation but you will find many young captain able and please to speak with you on TS. Our nation missed organisation and we are trying and working on it. You will be welcome on our Nation Teamspeak and dedicaded channel will be add for you. Officers right will be granted to your commanders allowing them to add you in your server group wich will allow you to join any channel and discorver your new friends.

Because in France, i'm not saying you will see the victory in few days but you will find friends. Our minds are open as our hearts to welcome thoses ready to play with us. A big clan of player speaking english may be a new era for our nation to help thoses speaking english to focus in larger clan, to be more organise and more able to love the game. If you're alone or a small clan, you will be wlecome as well and support by french large clan in economy to help you get ships and guns to enjoy the game

if you are know thinking of leaving yours nation, think about France. We are needed you, we are waiting you, and you may be part of the legend of the transformation in a native language nation in an opend mind multilanguage and culture nation!

Make your duty captain, join us!

• Like 11

While i play on global and not EU, i wish goodluck to those who decide in the nation switch, whatever nation it is. 

Whether for server balance, or to find a new "life" it's a tough decision but it can also be a nice change.

Or *ahem* maybe i should say it this way

"How dare you take WO away from me, I want them back :(."

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

France is really proud and happy to announce you the return back of CBC clan (ex FDT/BAFF) and Escadre royale (ER). We are now looking on ACN (ex ACR) to complete the familiy. (Major fais pas ta timide!)

All English speakers or German or any language are still welcome and will be helped in eco to get ships and ability to play

• Like 1

On 13/09/2017 at 11:12 AM, PIerrick de Badas said:

France is really proud and happy to announce you the return back of CBC clan (ex FDT/BAFF) and Escadre royale (ER). We are now looking on ACN (ex ACR) to complete the familiy. (Major fais pas ta timide!)

All English speakers or German or any language are still welcome and will be helped in eco to get ships and ability to play

Ce sont les chaises musicales chez les ACN. Le volant du bus qui a conduit les traîtres à la nation que nous sommes loin de la patrie est à présent aux mains de Vona et à force d'entendre le GPS lui dire "faites demi-tour dès que possible", il lui a mis un bourre pif bien senti et a branché la radio sur radio dreyckland!  Ô_ô

Ce sont les chaises musicales chez les ACN...

Chez les ACN les Guides Suprêmes on en veut pas...

Nous avons fait le choix d'une nation fort accueillante pour les corsaires que nous sommes.

Et même si parfois nous versons une larme sur les déboires de la nation France, la Nation danoise (qui au passage comporte plus d'espagnols, Allemands, Russes, Français, japonais que de Danois) nous offre des perspectives plus que satisfaisante, une solidarité jamais vue et une liberté totale...  

Par ailleurs un retour impliquerai le déménagement de plus de 200 navires et des dizaines d'aller retour en trader que personne n'a envie de se cogner :) 

Aucune hostilité à votre égard bien au contraire...mais si comme récemment nous sommes la proie de capitaines français indélicats...nous réagissons c'est la nature humaine ! 

Mon GPS est débranché mais la radio de bord martèle en boucle : J'aime qui m'aime.... 

• Like 2

C'est clair, mon cœur est en France, mais mes burnes resteront au Danemark pour l'instant, elles ont besoin de repos. On verra au prochain wipe total ce que l'on veut faire, pour le moment ça serait logistiquement ingérable de toutes façons.

Quant aux chaises musicales ce n'est pas ça du tout petit poney. Chez les ACN on choisit toujours le moins moche ou le moins bourré pour être "chef" (en tout cas c'est ce qu'il croit), encore que ce mot prend un sens très différent chez nous :) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Forbin said:

C'est clair, mon cœur est en France, mais mes burnes resteront au Danemark pour l'instant, elles ont besoin de repos. On verra au prochain wipe total ce que l'on veut faire, pour le moment ça serait logistiquement ingérable de toutes façons.

Quant aux chaises musicales ce n'est pas ça du tout petit poney. Chez les ACN on choisit toujours le moins moche ou le moins bourré pour être "chef" (en tout cas c'est ce qu'il croit), encore que ce mot prend un sens très différent chez nous :) 

Arf el turrican le sera jamais alors :P

Edited by Little pony

Not exactly :), it's more about ACN Clan Leadership (DANES, former FRENCH Clan). As we are for the most part of us very ugly and always drunk (Except @Cassard and @Emma, our 2 ladies....YES we have real ladies in ACN Clan :wub:), we try to choose the less drunk and ugly as a leader :lol:

We will eventually come back to France in a futur full wipe, but for now, we are very well in Danish nation, people are so kind :P........and we are in war with perfid Brits, which is more than enough to be happy.

Back to topic gentlemen, Pierrick is looking for captains to (re) join French Nation, it can be motivating for captains searching a real challenge as this nation is pretty tough to play.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/9/2017 at 12:57 AM, PIerrick de Badas said:

Wipe is coming in few days and many players are thinking to switch nations to balance the server and going back into their old nation. Forged papers will be given to all captains.

Make your duty captain, join us!

I am looking for another English-speaking French clan. The one I am in has become defunct. Any suggestions, please?

• Like 1

France isn't a nation. 

I wasn't mistaken about this alliance between some british and french guilds. Specially when France is on civil war for months. It won't work. 

Your attack on Santa Rosa proofs all.

Now you brought your civil war to our waters. You didn't have enough with your corner on the map.

From now, I hope every british captain will do his duty: sink or capture every french ship crossing the sea.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower