Game-Labs Forum
Galt

Request for Global Ceasefire

2 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

That's a lot of confession. I have soo many confessions to make if it's per account. I make up 1/4 of the pop on global at 8pm PST.  I am 50% of the defense force for George Town last time you came. I definitely don't have a guy in every single major clan on global. 10 Hail Mary's. Am I cool with god now? 

lol

Duncan McFail    338
8 minutes ago, flipper687 said:

I am in absolute no doubt in regards to the dedication, skill of your clan or its members. I was purely referring to the obvious that when 2 strong personalities face off either physically mentally or in this case by pixel lol. In my experience the end result is a mix of infamous if not notorious moments. o7

Very well received, but you'll have to clue me in as to who the other strong personality is:D

flipper687    29
13 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

Very well received, but you'll have to clue me in as to who the other strong personality is:D

15 / love, Norf your serve lol

Rebrall    96

I really think what the population does in 3-4 weeks will be what we can expect stability wise myself give every one chance to take ports they need to be stable, while some need to move stuff around after a hiatus and some probably need to rebuild after a rage quit 

Louis Garneray    580

well if every body is doing like you:

On 9/11/2017 at 0:58 AM, Rhodry Heidenrich said:

Unlike the last patch, I'm going to wait until I see what the overall reception is before I bother with it. Not interested in playing in a ghost town again. 

Global server will remain a ghost town.

In the end it doesn't really matter what the patch bring us (beside new ships) what matters the most is to have enough players to have meaningful PvP and RvR.

Serk    243

Right after the server split, Global barely reached 300, and 400 once ( and that got celebrated by a specific thread). All this was before many players migrated back to EU because of it's already higher population. 

We got a 190 players peak yesterday. I don't thing the situation will improve much but who knows.

Edited by Serk

Hodo    2,254
On 9/9/2017 at 0:16 AM, koltes said:

Not sure if pirates would agree to miss on such opportunity to grab 'em some fat trader ships :)

So you mean not BLACK.  Because they aint pirates.  Dave the Spanish, and Iraqouis are more pirate than your whole clan.