Game-Labs Forum

Request for Global Ceasefire

Galt

2 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

That's a lot of confession. I have soo many confessions to make if it's per account. I make up 1/4 of the pop on global at 8pm PST.  I am 50% of the defense force for George Town last time you came. I definitely don't have a guy in every single major clan on global. 10 Hail Mary's. Am I cool with god now? 

lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, flipper687 said:

I am in absolute no doubt in regards to the dedication, skill of your clan or its members. I was purely referring to the obvious that when 2 strong personalities face off either physically mentally or in this case by pixel lol. In my experience the end result is a mix of infamous if not notorious moments. o7

Very well received, but you'll have to clue me in as to who the other strong personality is:D

• Like 2

I really think what the population does in 3-4 weeks will be what we can expect stability wise myself give every one chance to take ports they need to be stable, while some need to move stuff around after a hiatus and some probably need to rebuild after a rage quit 

Right after the server split, Global barely reached 300, and 400 once ( and that got celebrated by a specific thread). All this was before many players migrated back to EU because of it's already higher population. 

We got a 190 players peak yesterday. I don't thing the situation will improve much but who knows.

Edited by Serk

On 9/9/2017 at 0:16 AM, koltes said:

Not sure if pirates would agree to miss on such opportunity to grab 'em some fat trader ships :)

So you mean not BLACK.  Because they aint pirates.  Dave the Spanish, and Iraqouis are more pirate than your whole clan.

• Like 1