Game-Labs Forum

Request for Global Ceasefire

Galt

With the news of the patch on Monday, it has become apparent that a great deal of captains and clans may need to relocate resources to the designated safe zones. I submit to the Global clans a consensus to declare the weekend an honorable ceasefire from scheduling new port battles and OW predation on relocating battle fleets and trade fleets. Clan warehouses may need to be moved, if a clan were to lose it's warehouse there would be little to no incentive for them to continue playing the game. Number are low as it is, let's please agree to not drive more people away.

I understand this is a colossal undertaking and that it is also a PvP server, and that this is a big request. I personally believe it best to just let people move what they need to around and we can continue, business as usual, come Monday post-patch. 

This agreement to go into effect come next server reset, 9/9 server time, to server resume after the patch. I am making this personal request and I will speak with my clan (CKA) if they will agree to this. Please do the same and post below if your clan is willing to agree to this. I will update the list as I am able to.

Regards

John Galt

The consensus from a majority of the server seems to indicate there will be no ceasefire.

Edited by Galt
  • Like 1

smuggler mechanics remain. you can always take everything out in a trading ship - or just conquer that port back
only uncapturable ports could have a need to be evacuated (if they become uncapturable) but even then - you can always use smuggler to move everything out.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, admin said:

smuggler mechanics remain. you can always take everything out in a trading ship - or just conquer that port back
only uncapturable ports could have a need to be evacuated (if they become uncapturable) but even then - you can always use smuggler to move everything out.

I know a few players who are away for the week end and will suffer some losses 

2 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

[ELITE] and The Church of the Poison Mind will NOT agree to any such CEASE FIRE.

I suggested you RUN, I suggest you HIDE, A new world order is NOT coming...

It's already arrived... get to Church and confess before its too late...

Norfolk nChance[ELITE]

When did you switch pirates mate? :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, koltes said:

When did you switch pirates mate? :lol:

I am [PvP Global] as soon as everybody realizes this I will tell you what happens next.

Bless you my Son @koltes

say 3 hale Mary's and good luck for today...

I suggest EVERYBODY take confession and get to CHURCH. You have being warned...

Norfolk nChance [PvP Global]

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

I am [PvP Global] as soon as everybody realizes this I will tell you what happens next.

Bless you my Son @koltes

say 3 hale Mary's and good luck for today...

I suggest EVERYBODY take confession and get to CHURCH. You have being warned...

I'm about to slap you back to reality Norfolk. We's about to have a reset here. That means a do over for Nats. Work on getting your peeps in line so we don't have to paint it black. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, admin said:

Is there any port right now that will become uncapturable *and* switch nations on monday?

31 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

I'm about to slap you back to reality Norfolk. We's about to have a reset here. That means a do over for Nats. Work on getting your peeps in line so we don't have to paint it black. 

@Duncan McFail

Great song fella. In fact this is probably the single best thing you've wrote.

Bless you my Son @Duncan McFail

say 3 hail Mary's and good luck

Everybody, time to confess is running out. You have being warned...

39 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

Now I've known a few ego's in my time. But this is gonna be fun watching play out. Have at it gents lmao

• Like 1

Just now, flipper687 said:

Now I've known a few ego's in my time. But this is gonna be fun watching play out. Have at it gents lmao

I think of ego as being earned and we've earned it. Question is what nation realizes we're reactive killers and breaks the cycle. Everyone on global knows this but thinks they can get away with it in at a certain time or with enough screeners. We have 40 of the most dedicated guys on group text. Nothing slips by us. Only gives us more content:D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

@Duncan McFail

unfortunately confession is only for that PC.

YOU WILL NEED TO CONFESS EACH AND EVERY ALT OF @Duncan McFail

sorry for the inconvenience my Son

That's a lot of confession. I have soo many confessions to make if it's per account. I make up 1/4 of the pop on global at 8pm PST.  I am 50% of the defense force for George Town last time you came. I definitely don't have a guy in every single major clan on global. 10 Hail Mary's. Am I cool with god now? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

I think of ego as being earned and we've earned it. Question is what nation realizes we're reactive killers and breaks the cycle. Everyone on global knows this but thinks they can get away with it in at a certain time or with enough screeners. We have 40 of the most dedicated guys on group text. Nothing slips by us. Only gives us more content:D

I am in absolute no doubt in regards to the dedication, skill of your clan or its members. I was purely referring to the obvious that when 2 strong personalities face off either physically mentally or in this case by pixel lol. In my experience the end result is a mix of infamous if not notorious moments. o7

• Like 1