Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch monday - urgent.

Recommended Posts

admin    28,125

Urgent dispatch

Due to unforeseen political and financial upheaval in Europe; nations are abandoning the majority of ports in the Caribbean. Majority of local governments are planning to finish withdrawal by Monday. The overall view is that chartered companies and clans will take over the port control on their behalf.

There are some precautions a wise captain might take. 

If your assets or your business is located on 

  • Martinique & Santa Lucie
  • Saint Barthelemy
  • St Croix island
  • Jamaica and Pedro Cay
  • Curacao willemstad and other ABC Islands
  • Belize (only belize city)
  • Inagua Great and Little
  • West Cuba Coast (up to Cayo Romano)
  • Vera Cruz Area
  • Louisiana
  • USA coast above Florida
  • 9 Freetowns
    • Aves
    • Great Corn
    • El Rancho
    • Tumbado
    • Shroud Cay
    • La Tortue
    • La Mona
    • Dariena
    • Guayaguayare

Example - Having assets in matanzas on west cuba

  • If your assets are in these above-mentioned ports are safe if you are a captain of the original nation of that region. (For example - West Cuba - and you are Spanish).
  •  If you are a young american captain who had business in Matanzas (in west cuba) you will only be able to get access to your business as a smuggler in a trading ship. 

Access to other cities/areas is not safe and going to turn neutral (governments will abandon them). 
If you business or ships or other assets is located elsewhere (including not mentioned free towns). They are not safe because you might lose access to them due to fast conquer. Cities are abandoned by the governments and are free for the taking by clans and companies acting on behalf of their nation.
Please move resources if you are not sure your town will be defended by its original owners.  

This event will also affect prices for permits that might go down quite significantly. Please avoid purchasing permits or buying victory marks until monday. 

Rumors exist that local clerks will be accepting forged papers even from very suspicious sources.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
victor    690

I guess @admin forgot to include KPR island in the safe zones (in testbed it is safezone)

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
victor    690
17 minutes ago, Sir R. Calder of Southwick said:

Could you be a little more specific on "not safe"? They are being wiped or they are just possible to be captured by a foreign power? Will smuggling still work?

Nope they will be just neutral ports (anyone can enter them and building and warehouses that are already there safe), but if another faction conquers it .... well .... things may change since the clan that conquers the port can change the access from free to all to just their faction.

You had better make reference to the map of the zones that you can find here (but I'm not sure that kidd's island is pirate zone)

 

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holm Hansen    30

Does it affect all servers? also PVE?
 

I know, ther is not RvR, but we can not take missions in neutral ports. And our "clan-capital" with clanwarehouse (full upgraded) and all shipyards is stationed in Baracoa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepp636    63

^^^^^^^^^^

12 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Allrighty so we have to manually sail everything from kprto belize??? A full warehouse.... its nog gonna fit in 20 indiamans and then the 10 ships..2 hour sail each time..great..let the rage begin..

Come on devs, is not so hard to transport all the stuff from the players to their new capital right,this is just bad..

 

10 minutes ago, victor said:

I guess @admin forgot KPR island from the safe zones

 

18 minutes ago, admin said:

...

If your assets or your business is located on

  • Martinique & Santa Lucie
  • Saint Barthelemy
  • St Croix island
  • Jamaica and Pedro Cay

 

 

Jamaica includes KPR so your stuff is save there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
victor    690
6 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

Jamaica includes KPR so your stuff is save there

well, I'm spanish (so I have no problem anyways) and TBH it seemed to me that the original versione of th OP did not include jamaica.

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rigge1988    20
23 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Allrighty so we have to manually sail everything from kprto belize??? A full warehouse.... its nog gonna fit in 20 indiamans and then the 10 ships..2 hour sail each time..great..let the rage begin..

Come on devs, is not so hard to transport all the stuff from the players to their new capital right,this is just bad..

Or is kpr included with jamaica? 

Ouch!

Nevermind!

Edited by Rigge1988

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
koltes    1,982

New patch - awesome!

2 days notice - not so much

Would have been better if patch would have been set for Mon the following week. In a mean time start talking to community to encourage people to comeback. Make Deadman's Even each day, more chests, last longer etc. Give people a week of double xp and pvp marks. Make ships insured. Anything like that which you can make with a hot fix. People will start coming back and work on shifting resources.

All my assets are in Mort. Are they gone now because I'm away from town this weekend and I can't reschedule?

Edited by koltes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stepp636    63
10 minutes ago, koltes said:

New patch - awesome!

2 days notice - not so much

Would have been better if patch would have been set for Mon the following week. In a mean time start talking to community to encourage people to comeback. Make Deadman's Even each day, more chests, last longer etc. Give people a week of double xp and pvp marks. Make ships insured. Anything like that which you can make with a hot fix. People will start coming back and work on shifting resources.

All my assets are in Mort. Are they gone now because I'm away from town this weekend and I can't reschedule?

Your assets in Mortimer Town are safe. No need to do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
koltes    1,982
3 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

Your assets in Mortimer Town are safe. No need to do anything.

Are u sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pompeyck    4

@adminwhat is the process for capping back the port your based in , how long does it take, how long is the cool down, i dont think you can move a clan warehouse in 48 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
victor    690
6 minutes ago, pompeyck said:

@adminwhat is the process for capping back the port your based in , how long does it take, how long is the cool down, i dont think you can move a clan warehouse in 48 hours.

make hostility missions there to warm up the port till 100%, then make a port battle against IAs (if it's a neutral port) or against players (if some other faction has taken it)

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×