Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch monday - urgent.

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

that, or if a Clan wishes to give the town to another clan without having to make it neutral first.

5 hours ago, Rebrall said:

Ye regarding the flipping together then the "clan friends" should see the missions of the intended owner which increase the intended owners hostility, then under the town management section there should be a change ownership option maybe. Sorry if you had repeat yourself 

3 hours ago, CaptVonGunn said:

I don't think that is possible Maybe it should be .. but<shrug>

We played a similar scenario out in the past. The question is whether other Nation members are allowed to "object". ^_^

6 minutes ago, Skully said:

We played a similar scenario out in the past. The question is whether other Nation members are allowed to "object". ^_^

5 hours ago, Rebrall said:

edit: change of port ownership should be only between "clan friends"

you missed a bit!,

i'm sorry if its GB to GB for example then its got nothing to do other nations, now however GB to Dains that's when I agree for interference 

Just now, Rebrall said:

you missed a bit!,

i'm sorry if its GB to GB for example then its got nothing to do other nations, now however GB to Dains that's when I agree for interference 

No I did not, the "objection" came from within our Nation. The reason for such an objection might be the fact that the port goes to another same Nation clan, but not yours. ^_^

1 minute ago, Skully said:

No I did not, the "objection" came from within our Nation. The reason for such an objection might be the fact that the port goes to another same Nation clan, but not yours. ^_^

what mean is, someone from the own nation objecting to the swap. well my personal opinion is up to the parties involved much like a trade of goods, but i recognise your point but there is really nothing you can do about it unless the the third party was involved to start with.