Game-Labs Forum

Hello my fellow Captains. It seems the sea has thrown another monster at us here in the SE US. I just wanted to let my friends (and enemys-lol) know I am evacuating and I will be off line until after this Hurricane has passed...as long as I have a house to come home to. I live in Savannah Georgia so we will see. Take care all. 

Pada    560

It is a monster indeed. Puerto Rico is about to get hit.

dMww7bM.png

Hope you all get through this well!

The Wren    92

I'm wishing you and everyone else in the path of this beast the best of luck getting through it.

I'm on Long Island NY and will be keeping a close on on this storm also. ;)

Sir Texas Sir    3,669

Having just gone through this last week every one stay safe.  While myself or any of my family was effective by it, but i have a lot of friends that got flooded out. Some still can't get back to their houses.  Most of use though are in clean up mode ripping every thing out and start the repair.   Lets hope she dies down and ya'll don't get the worse of it.  I been saying we are way over due for a good hurricane season and I think we got it this year.

Be safe and stay dry

PS That is why I haven't been on the furoms much lately....doing clean up for folks that lost/flooded.  Don't worry I'll be back to my Forum Whoring soon enough.

LeBoiteux    1,259

95% of the French part of the island of Saint Martin have been destroyed ! (don't know about the Netherlands part but...). Several casualties... Number unknown. Rescue is arriving.

Saint-Barthélemy also devastated...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Martin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Barthélemy

Edited by LeBoiteux

DeRuyter    725

@LeBoiteux Yes Sint Maarten also devastated sadly. Dutch PM said the airport was damaged and ships sent from the navy cannot use the harbor.

Stay safe and good luck to all in the path - we have some clan members in Florida as well.

LeBoiteux    1,259
14 minutes ago, DeRuyter said:

Dutch PM said the airport was damaged and ships sent from the navy cannot use the harbor.

But the French airport (Grand-Case Airport) still works. So the rescue will use it.

Edited by LeBoiteux

DeRuyter    725
6 minutes ago, LeBoiteux said:

But the French airport (Grand-Case Airport) still works. So the rescue will use it.

Ah good to know.

Jean Ribault    849

Looking at predictions off West Palm Beach there on that website for over 100 mph winds on Sunday.  Praying for you guys in FLA, stay safe.

Sea Fox    34
On 9/6/2017 at 1:08 PM, Headless Parrot said:

Hello my fellow Captains. It seems the sea has thrown another monster at us here in the SE US. I just wanted to let my friends (and enemys-lol) know I am evacuating and I will be off line until after this Hurricane has passed...as long as I have a house to come home to. I live in Savannah Georgia so we will see. Take care all. 

Stay safe headless...you still on pve us? Let me know when you get back

Daguse    491
On 9/6/2017 at 2:08 PM, Headless Parrot said:

Good luck to all! In Tampa things have gotten crazy, no water or canned goods at the stores! Stay safe.