Game-Labs Forum

AI Belle Poule Bug

This AI Belle Poule shot me with 18lb cannons. However the Belle is only suppose to take 12lb gun on its main deck. I captured the Belle to see if something had been changed, but no, the largest is still a 12lb gun in port.

20170904134819_1.thumb.jpg.a382063ad1a59b6f25ba27fe66003992.jpg20170904134814_1.thumb.jpg.2a3268440e7599b97183f52edc588e81.jpg

18 hours ago, Thonys said:

this table is bugged 

it has discussed before you can ignore it

No.

It displays the correct information for cannon type, projectile, and gives confirmation about whether or not the cannon hit did damage. The specific numbers for damage may not be exact, but it gives you a good enough idea (EX: "Cannon 9pd long [bullet_default] 1 penetrated for 1.2 damage" means you did a little damage with your regular ball at that range; "Cannon 9pd long [bullet_charge] 1 penetrated for 16.9 damage" means you did a lot more damage with double charge at that range [not necessarily the same range, just an example]).

Do your own testing on the shotlogger before you say it is bugged.

Unfortunately, this Belle Poule AI bug will probably go ignored just as the reports many of us sent about AI shooting double shot/charge through carronades. So,  I guess we just need to get used to AI being able to do things with their ship's cannon loadouts that players cannot do...makes for a little bit more challenging bot-shooting in missions though I guess.

• Like 1