Game-Labs Forum

Exploit or just serverissus?

Knuddel

Hallo

I have a few things to say to Yesterday GMt +10 to 11PM and hoppfully will get answers to the Questions i have.

We startet at A Port with a bigger Fleet want to do real PVP (No Ganking. just fighting and having Fun). Than the first crasy thing happend. A few of us had disconnects all of us got Laggs and we get splittet out. I was one of the first who came back into Game, and was one of the last who disconnected so i was in sight but nearly out of range of my cammrades a British Renomee was near by me... Avoided a battle against him in my Bucentaure by driving to the Fort.... nothing happend but a bit strange... (That a British guy managed it to stand near by me when i lose my invisibylity)

So Later we formed Up and set our Bucentaures as a Bait nearly in fornt of our TargetsHomeport. The realited that we are baits and dont tag us. So we atacked a fleet to make a bit Hostility. One of us Jumped out to see if its free.(We still hade one NPC Demasted but alive) Our Observer in his 3rd got taged just he get visible so we jumped out and got serverissus Disconnects and realy Bad laggs. 

What Happend?? Is that a realy Bad Eploit Which single or grouplayer can use to splitt up bigger groups? Both time It happend Yesterday we had direkt enemy contact... First Brits and then Spains.

By the way We are realy Pissed of caurse we sailed 1,5 h towards our target and then sutch a shid. The rest of us sailed strait home caurse the Day was gone. 3 Hours of sailing for ... what? Losing ships caurse of Server Issus or Exploits? And you are realy asking why Players doesnt want to play this game any more?

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but an undersea cable off Hong Kong has been damaged and ISP's have rerouted to server address. The game is unplayable for me at present on Global, I am in Australia. A traceroute for me shows that (server) it's in .de, Germany. And that it's via London, via the US, at the moment.

21 minutes ago, Sir Richard Bolitho said:

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but an undersea cable off Hong Kong has been damaged and ISP's have rerouted to server address. The game is unplayable for me at present on Global, I am in Australia. A traceroute for me shows that (server) it's in .de, Germany. And that it's via London, via the US, at the moment.

what is your ping now and what was it before?