Game-Labs Forum

Ship freezing and location resets

cdlord

Hi all!

I've been experiencing issues over the last two days

1. I'll be at full sail and my sails will start stowing and deploying, usually half-way through before going back.
  2. I'll be at full sail and my ship will just freeze.  The environment still moves but my ship is frozen.
  3. And sometimes when #2 happens my location will reset back to the last port I was in. 

I have submitted two in-game bug reports but the last two issues is making the game unplayable for me.  I've tried restarting the game and rebooting my PC.  Thanks!

• 5 months later...

This bug seems to be in again. Every time I start a battle the ship is "frozen" but the window in the bottom left is showing my orders (raise sails to Full or rudder full left) but nothing happens.

Several ingame reports have been submitted. Problems seems to be bind to an account, two other accounts do not have this bug (even on the same hardware). A full deinstall and reinstall didn´t help (as suspected).

Got the same, but without loosing the ship. Lost only the rum! :huh:

Problably a party organized by boots during the battle. I lost control during 15 boarding rounds, being disconnected during the boarding (lucky that this was in PVE), reconnected, saw that 15 rounds elapsed in between and won the boarding. Saw that my rum was drunk by the server while exploring the boot...

Taking IRL rum now. It is tasting more and never disappearing without reason to do it! :):):):);)

Captains Faigron and PYR - the problem you are experiencing is a different one compared to the original post. Please check your personal message on the forum (to provide more information)

Captain Eleazar de Damas, issue mentioned by you (lost of repairs in battle after reconnect) is a known issue as well: