Game-Labs Forum

Why did players leave?

Simon Cadete

5 hours ago, Ser_Slack said:

Why invest more time when it's just going to get wiped? I haven't played seriously in quite awhile. From the look of the clans discord they haven't been either.

The word "invest" should never be used in the context of a game.  If the process isn't fun then you've got the wrong game to begin with. 

I quit because the game is nothing more than alts tracking and ganking anyone who dares to pvp without a group. No matter where you go on the map teleporters are waiting to gankyou the minute you left battle.

Im sure they keep trying more bad ideas to stop the ganks but for me i found out pirates of the Burning Sea is back online with way more players and a overall better game so i am playing that now and actually having fun vs frustration. 

19 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

The word "invest" should never be used in the context of a game.  If the process isn't fun then you've got the wrong game to begin with. 

I have the wrong game then. The amount of time investment required to be successful in a rvr clan isn't worth pissing away. One of the reasons the population has taken a nosedive.