Game-Labs Forum

Victory mark lost when traded to me

Malachy

A clan mate, Sir Robert Calder of Southwick, tried to trade me a victory mark today. It said traded successfully but never showed up in my inventory. I tried to relog, everything. Can you refund that please because now I can't make him his bellona this is on pvp eu server. I also submitted a bug report in game but have noticed those don't get read unless I post here too. @Ink @admin

Edited by Malachy

5 hours ago, Ink said:

Based on logs no marks were traded, only modules: Pino Ocote Mast, Sir William Congreve's Sights, Iron Knees, Almeria Gunpowder.

Prob didn't remove them from the captians chest to do the trade.   Though I think it gives you an error player doesn't have that item when you do that.

14 hours ago, Ink said:

Based on logs no marks were traded, only modules: Pino Ocote Mast, Sir William Congreve's Sights, Iron Knees, Almeria Gunpowder.

@Ink He had a mark when we started. I saw it in the trade window. Neither of us have the mark now. He got the items I traded him but his mark went into thin air. That's the problem, we are very aware no mark got traded. 

Edited by Malachy

During the trade with Victory mark shown in the trade window Captain Sir Robert Calder of Southwick moved it to the clan wh thus despite it was still displayed in the trade window, the mark was not traded (as all trade is server based and server did not find the mark in Sir Robert Calder of Southwick assets)

'Sir Robert Calder of Southwick' deposit to clan warehouse 'DPL' 1537

where 1537 is the id of that Victory mark.

3 minutes ago, Ink said:

During the trade with Victory mark shown in the trade window Captain Sir Robert Calder of Southwick moved it to the clan wh thus despite it was still displayed in the trade window, the mark was not traded (as all trade is server based and server did not find the mark in Sir Robert Calder of Southwick assets)

Is this fixed? Or am I the only one seeing a bigger issue here?

So far "Trade Failed", "Skully doesn't have the offered item".

It becomes fishy if you remove the Mark before you make the offer, then it shows up an empty error box.

Edited by Skully

1 hour ago, Ink said:

So your saying it's in our clan warehouse? @Ink I am at work right now, I'll have one of my clan mates check. I know neither of us wanted that mark to go to clan warehouse so there definately a bug. Unless you rather move it back to sir Roberts captain chest?

Edited by Malachy

1 hour ago, Skully said:

So far "Trade Failed", "Skully doesn't have the offered item".

It becomes fishy if you remove the Mark before you make the offer, then it shows up an empty error box.

This is server protection due to removed item from personal wh, thus no abuse is possible.

16 minutes ago, Malachy said:

So your saying it's in our clan warehouse?

yes, the mark was sent in the clan wh by that time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ink said:

This is server protection due to removed item from personal wh, thus no abuse is possible.

yes, the mark was sent in the clan wh by that time

@Ink thanks, I'll retrieve it tonight and will consider the matter closed unless I can't find it there for some reason