Game-Labs Forum

last night Disconnect from server.

M. Ballantrae

I was on last night.  Was in a M.C. 5th rate CM.  This was long before server maintenance and no maintenance warning came up.  I was disconnected from server.  Tried multiple times to reconnect as I had sunk the ship, and it refused to let me "x' the cargo, although the 'x' was up and I was at a dead stop.  It said "Master Ballantrae is already using cargo hold".  Then it disconnected me.  It kept stating Steam ID not verified in red when I tried to log back on.  But, again, server was not down for maintenance.  Tried for about an hour.  Wouldn't let me log on.  So I gave up.  About an hour ago, I tried and was successfully connected.  It put me in OW, told me "no battle rewards", and before I could get back to port, I was left in OW, was tagged, and lost my Indef.  The guy I was playing with, Bull Hull, in my battle group, was also disconnected and couldn't get back on either.  He was disconnected before I started the 5th rate CM.  He advised me to send this report.  I've never filed a report before.  And, this was a disconnect issue, not an in game incident.  I would like my Indef back and the 3 CM's minimum I would have received for destroying every square on the ship.  I enjoy the game very much.  But this was a very disappointing occurrence.  

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Ballantrae