Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green

Technically speaking green-on-green.

However as a Clan member he clearly claims rights to the loot (/ trader) as per http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21414-green-to-green-damage/?tab=comments#comment-437546.

The claim was however not asserted, nor was the accuser warned.

It's is open to the Tribunal on how to judge the fact that the accused then opened fire without honorable claim.

4 minutes ago, Tigertex said:

Since the join area was inside the land I only had one choice, to join as danish. This was done to stop the corp trader being attacked. The dane took one shot to his hull. I could have killed him but did not. 

maybe say something in the chat? "cant join the other side leave the trader or i will sink you" its reasonable to have a warning when this things happens so there is no excuse.

Sink your mate and take the cargo or board him? there are many possibilities before the Green on Green.

• Like 2

Join area in land is a known issue, unfortunatly there is no quick solution to fix it but green on green is still forbidden in this case. As mentioned above by other Captains there could be other solutions applied in the situation. Captain Tigertex is warned.

• Like 1