admin

Ship book grid poll

Grid poll  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which grid do you like more

• Option one: 3-3
    • Option two: 4-3

Captain Lust    482

My vote would be 3x3. More space for each ship and more visually appealing naturally. Also since you went with this book design the 3x3 looks more compact like a normal book and it would make sense that it has a few more pages i guess...

Thonys    351
12 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

3-3, ships are bigger so it's easier to see them, simple

i agree 

bigger is always better

Edited by Thonys

Skully    1,021

I don't get it. The actual ship pictures are the same size, so it's only a layout. Why can't it have both?

Thonys    351
4 minutes ago, Skully said:

I don't get it. The actual ship pictures are the same size, so it's only a layout. Why can't it have both?

no look at ship number seven in the 3:3 tab>  it is bigger compared to the 4:3,at least it look s bigger :)

Edited by Thonys

Skully    1,021

Ah true, damn it, can't decide between detail or overview...

NielsVisser    61

maybe even 2 ships on 1 page, and then place all the information next to it. (rigging, cannons, how big the ship is, class, maybe designer or in what fleet/battles it served) I don't know why but some information would be nice for new players.

also admin will there be a voice channel in legends? like global - team - squad 1/2/3/4/5 - or turn off.

greets,

Edited by NielsVisser

Definately 3-3, do not make it too crowded. Nice and clean with animation! Yes, add full broadside with smoke animation when mouse over image. It will be epic. 

What I want to see here is the ability to click on one of those ships, have image get larger/detailed and all other ships vanish or blur in the background. Also, with only selected ship I want to have an option to display details and history, class and purpose of selected vessel. Book could also display hours spent in each ship, victories and awards. 

Edited by George Washington

wvmYuMa.jpg

See, you can make a nice product if you try hard enough. Now make same style UI in Naval Action.

In addition, that word 'Regular' is weird btw. I would use something else. Also, 'Collection' --> 'Collections' as you will have multiple types of collections, types and rates. ex. Regular and Premium that makes 2. 

For example use:

Ordinary account and ships. (Silver)

Elite account and ships. (Gold)

These words fit age of sails much better. Word regular is just not professional and doesn't stand out. 

Top 'ship battle' picture is cut and does not fit properly, pick something else or scale it. We do not need to see the whole battle, it can be just ship broadside firing or Trafalgar action. Show close broadside to broadside action. ex battle.jpg

I hope this helps. 

Edited by George Washington