Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
JobaSet

US Leaders have lost their Mind again

What port Should we Take from the US?  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. What port Should we Take from the US? You know every time You attack us we will take one.

    • North Carolina (Wilmington)
    • Timucua (San Agustin)
    • Costa del Fueqo (Ays)


Recommended Posts

JobaSet    339

WE have told them OVer and OVer again, Stop Attacking the Pirates.  At this rate they going to get 1 ported for being Stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vizzini    96

Secret Port number 4 , Costa Del Nobody Cares....  as we have a map reset on the horizon

 

Seriously, I think it's good the US are showing some spirit, fair play to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
Just now, Vizzini said:

Secret Port number 4 , Costa Del Nobody Cares....  as we have a map reset on the horizon

 

Seriously, I think it's good the US are showing some spirit, fair play to them

In like 6 months maybe lol.  Most of us will have moved on to another game by them.  ALL everyone wants is To hold pirates at bay because you can't fight them.  That why you get your unable to take ports while we will have none. Since we live in the middle of the map more or less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Serk    243

So, the server is currently dying  because of lack of content, and you reaction is to annihilate the lone nation provinding you with any kind of content?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
1 minute ago, Serk said:

So, the server is currently dying  because of lack of content, and you reaction is to annihilate the lone nation provinding you with any kind of content?

 

Sure why not, at this point all US do is die, lie and Cry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339

The Dev and the Nations Have done this not the Pirates.  Everything since patch is to hold the Pirates back and we have addapted...  The only solution for Nat is not to play and it works.  How is this our Problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure thing... stop attacking the poor pirats. 

Poor bully pirats want there "sandbox" all to them selves. Its like the fat kid who steals everyone's toys and takes them for himself to play but finds himself alone and no one to play with now. "No! It's mine!"

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hodo    2,252

If Black clan takes a port and no one is there to see it, does it matter?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
Just now, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Sure thing... stop attacking the poor pirats. 

Poor bully pirats want there "sandbox" all to them selves. Its like the fat kid who steals everyone's toys and takes them for himself to play but finds himself alone and no one to play with now.

We gave US more or less gave a free pass into Gulf and Have not attacked a port since last time they attacked one of ours(West End) and we took Bermuda.

what have they done nothing other than Die, Lie, and Cry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
Just now, Hodo said:

If Black clan takes a port and no one is there to see it, does it matter?

 

 

damn up to 3 people on ignore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
3 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Why don't you just 1-port them? Just to show who's them who's boss and "king of his sandbox".<_<

homer-simpson-flipping-off-o-s.gif

I agree but We told them we would only attack a port after they attacked a Pirate port.  And A Pirate will keep their words

Edited by JobaSet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter Goldman    1,274

1. BLACK clan complains that no one comes to fight Port Battles

2. BLACK clan complains that the US attacks their ports and goes to Port Battles 

Wat8.jpg

Edited by Peter Goldman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bach    1,274
1 hour ago, JobaSet said:

WE have told them OVer and OVer again, Stop Attacking the Pirates.  At this rate they going to get 1 ported for being Stupid.

Blah, blah blah...stop playing the bully and just play the game already.  Peace sucks in a war game even if it's being forced on others.  YOU want some nation to offer you RvR. Yet when they do you chose to punish them for it. WTH?  Make up your minds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

1. BLACK clan complains that no one comes to fight Port Battles

2. BLACK clan complains that the US attacks their ports and goes to Port Battles 

Wat8.jpg

US not Attacked another nation port in about a year and a 1/2 now.  So yea I hope we do one port them and start working on one porting the Brits.  I so over being nice time to kill everything and everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
3 minutes ago, Bach said:

Blah, blah blah...stop playing the bully and just play the game already.  Peace sucks in a war game even if it's being forced on others.  YOU want some nation to offer you RvR. Yet when they do you chose to punish them for it. WTH?  Make up your minds.

We want them to attack someone they can beat in prim time. The US has not attacked a Single nation other than Pirates in over a year in a 1/2.  But I don't care any more I think we should just take every port and be done with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter Goldman    1,274
1 minute ago, JobaSet said:

US not Attacked another nation port in about a year and a 1/2 now.  So yea I hope we do one port them and start working on one porting the Brits.  I so over being nice time to kill everything and everyone.

so don't waste your time here on forums and grind that PvE Hostility man, you've got no time to waste here if you are planning to PvE-grind so many ports. I can smell a strong carebear inside your soul, you can do it! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slamz    1,704

USA coast has been a seal clubbing party for Pirates for the last month.

Joba, you can hardly cry about the USA sinking you when Pirates have been attacking them outside their capital literally every day.

Also, news flash, port ownership does not matter in this game. Smuggler flags and alts, bro.

If you really want to be mad about where the bad people touched you, go hunt them down and sink their ships.

 


I can't believe you're actually trying to peace-out with the only team that still has more than 10 active players.

I seriously had to double-check the first post to make sure this wasn't a thread from 3 months ago that some troll bumped up.

 

Edited by Slamz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
Just now, Peter Goldman said:

so don't waste your time here on forums and grind that PvE Hostility man, you've got no time to waste here if you are planning to PvE-grind so many ports. I can smell a strong carebear inside your soul, you can do it! :lol:

That smell you smell is from hiding in a ASS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vizzini    96
3 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

We want them to attack someone they can beat in prim time. The US has not attacked a Single nation other than Pirates in over a year in a 1/2.  But I don't care any more I think we should just take every port and be done with it.

Talk is cheap , looks like you might have to run it past the leadership before issuing any more manifesto / ultimatums to the rest of the server. First page .. lies , so why should we trust you ? We want to talk to the organ grinder, not the monkey :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter Goldman    1,274
On 21.08.2017 at 7:42 PM, JobaSet said:

That smell you smell is from hiding in a ASS

sorry man, I don't play on PvP Global but nice attempt to insult me. Keep trying, you're doing a good job. You've got more PvP skills on forums than in-game. Do you still sail around with carebear fleets to secure your ass? Now you can have up to 3 fleet ships for your carebear safety! 

Edited by Peter Goldman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

sorry man, I don't on PvP Global but nice try to insult me. Keep trying, you're doing a good job. You've got more PvP skills on forums than in-game. Do you still sail around with carebear fleets to secure your ass? Now you can have up to 3 fleet ships for your carebear safety! 

LOL i only have ships I just capture most of the time. Go stay on you carebear server and Stay off of Global the server that never sleeps O that right you lost 75% of your population last few weeks

 

Edited by JobaSet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Batman    254

I just logged in because I wanted to join the upcoming shit talk, but then I realized I can't even be bothered to do that anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    339
Just now, Batman said:

I just logged in because I wanted to join the upcoming shit talk, but then I realized I can't even be bothered to do that anymore.

Yea it is more fun than the game right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×