Game-Labs Forum

US Leaders have lost their Mind again

JobaSet

What port Should we Take from the US?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What port Should we Take from the US? You know every time You attack us we will take one.

• North Carolina (Wilmington)
    • Timucua (San Agustin)
    • Costa del Fueqo (Ays)

32 minutes ago, koltes said:

Is Slim your alt? Did you just slip posting as Hodo, but replying as him and then tried to cover up? Lol dude. You are a troll

You are bad kid.

You asked 

Does that mean you will stop trolling me? Oh wait you just did it again.

And I responded accordingly.  

If you are going to troll, at least know what you typed before.

GGK

5 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Idc anymore, nothing constructive ever came between our discussions

Its okay.  @koltes is here because he was bad at EVE and got run off.   I may have podded him on my combat alt in EVE at one point or another.... maybe that is why he is so salty.

1 hour ago, koltes said:

Is Slim your alt? Did you just slip posting as Hodo, but replying as him and then tried to cover up? Lol dude. You are a troll

Your wish is granted...

Listen... can your hear anything? Nope... nothing. Its a Global silence.

Solitude... wow! Should have done to to Hodo a year ago. Should have done it to his alt on his 1st post

How to make forums worth coming to and then enjoying the read.

Capture.JPG

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JobaSet said:

How to make forums worth coming to and then enjoying the read.

Capture.JPG

Yeah done mate! Solitude! :D
I dont have Wraith on ignore :) . I think he is ok dude. At least he has contributed lots and is always willing to try and test new things.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, koltes said:

At least he has contributed lots and is always willing to try and test new things.

Never heard of Slim Jimmerson but i can tell you one thing. 

Both Wraith, Christendom, Hodo and Skully have contributed a shitton to the game and the forums.
You may not like them much but that doesn't make their opinions and suggestions to the game any less valuable. 

Alluding that they haven't contributed lots and aren't willing to try/test new things is ridiculous. They have at the very least contributed as much as you, and probably more to be honest. 
And yes, they are against certain proposals/suggestions, but to my knowledge they have always tested the changes made to the game. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TommyShelby said:

Both Wraith, Christendom, Hodo and Skully have contributed a shitton to the game and the forums.
You may not like them much but that doesn't make their opinions and suggestions to the game any less valuable. 

Alluding that they haven't contributed lots and aren't willing to try/test new things is ridiculous. They have at the very least contributed as much as you, and probably more to be honest. 
And yes, they are against certain proposals/suggestions, but to my knowledge they have always tested the changes made to the game. 

Dude give me a break. What, I cant put people on ignore now? I value everyone's opinion, but all Hodo did when interacting with me for the last year  was just trolling. I don't have to put up with it.

When did I say that I don't value their opinion? Can you please quote me making such statement that I don't value people's opinions? Why would I bother posting here at all if I don't and not go straight to devs to discuss/suggest?

You are making shit up by turning my words around. I didnt say anything about Hodo's or Dom's contribution. You just have selective reading. I ignored him for targeting people and trolling, not for his opinions on any subjects. In fact when he is sensible we had good discussions, but the ratio of that against his trolling was just too small.
I have not ignored Dom... yet. He has become much more sensible lately in his interactions with other people.
I said that Wraith didnt troll anybody and I have seen him contributing lots. I said that to Joba because I saw him having Wraith on ignore and that had nothing to do with Hodo or anybody else. I might disagree with Wraith on points but its easy to have a discussion / conversation with him that doesnt turn into trolling massacre. You go and check all the shit Hodo posted in the last year trolling my guys. Frankly I find this amusing that a sensible person like yourself would not see this as a problem for community and blame me for ignoring him, but not him for trolling me.

Edited by koltes

7 hours ago, TommyShelby said:

While I have had a lot of great convo's with Hobo and even Christendom about the game and Wraith have put a lot of info out there too.  Though I have noticed Hobo has gotten really bad about his trolling and anti-pirate/BLACK comments. It's like some one did something to him and upset him when I rarely have ever have seen him in the game.  He even admits he's not playing the game but he still comes to troll and mostly post that has nothing to do with him or the nation he's currently playing in.    While I won't put him on my ignore list or the others. I do tend to ignore a good number of his post when he's doing the trolling stuff.  Now @Slim Jimmerson I'm not sure who or where he came from but some times he does way to much trolling and says stuff he has no clue about.   Funny every fight I seen him in he was either running from the start or sunk.   I even ways chasing him in the last Port Battle to get him, but chasing a Connie in a Vict doesn't work to well.  Though it worked great on the l'Ocean I captured after the port battle.  Wonder if he would like to know I had zero repairs left when I took the Ocean....lol

@Slim Jimmerson Tell Good Times I'll take good care of his L'Ocean for him.  I'll prob pass it on to one of the other guys as I'm keeping the Vict as my main 1st rate.  Love the L'Ocean but not going to grind out two 1st rates.

DpipwFZ.jpg

:lol: 

Ignorance by choice mechanics. It makes you look real funny in the discussions. Like a clown who isn't aware of his surroundings, bumping into the same wall over and over again.

Edited by Skully

1 hour ago, Skully said:

:lol: 

Ignorance by choice mechanics. It makes you look real funny in the discussions. Like a clown who isn't aware of his surroundings, bumping into the same wall over and over again.

That exactly why I don't care. If you have to ignore me to avoid my points instead of refuting what you disagree with civilly and objectively, then you have no place in the conversation.

I'll still speak my mind, but now they have no way to speak theirs against mine. But that was usually where the problem would start because apparently everything I say is a personal attack on BLACKs skills as captains. I don't hate the players, I hate the game.

4 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'm glad I wasn't added to this list, I suck at 1 vs 1 but I still call myself an above average player....

Dude you are awesome at so many other things I will never be good at. Everybody have their qualities. I think what make us stand out from other clans is that in BLACK we know how to use people's strong sides :))

10 hours ago, koltes said:

Dude give me a break. What, I cant put people on ignore now? I value everyone's opinion, but all Hodo did when interacting with me for the last year  was just trolling. I don't have to put up with it.

When did I say that I don't value their opinion? Can you please quote me making such statement that I don't value people's opinions? Why would I bother posting here at all if I don't and not go straight to devs to discuss/suggest?

You are making shit up by turning my words around. I didnt say anything about Hodo's or Dom's contribution. You just have selective reading. I ignored him for targeting people and trolling, not for his opinions on any subjects. In fact when he is sensible we had good discussions, but the ratio of that against his trolling was just too small.
I have not ignored Dom... yet. He has become much more sensible lately in his interactions with other people.
I said that Wraith didnt troll anybody and I have seen him contributing lots. I said that to Joba because I saw him having Wraith on ignore and that had nothing to do with Hodo or anybody else. I might disagree with Wraith on points but its easy to have a discussion / conversation with him that doesnt turn into trolling massacre. You go and check all the shit Hodo posted in the last year trolling my guys. Frankly I find this amusing that a sensible person like yourself would not see this as a problem for community and blame me for ignoring him, but not him for trolling me.

It is not selective reading mate. 
You wrote "At least he has contributed lots and is always willing to try and test new things." (About Wraith.)

That hints/Implies that you don't think any of the other have contributed and are willing to try/test new things. 

That is what i reacted to. If you didn't mean it like that, just come out and say it instead of trying to make it seem like i'm the idiot here. 

I don't care if Hodo has trolled you or not. It does not mean he hasn't contributed and aren't willing to try/test new things. 
I don't even care if you have people on ignore. But trying to make valuable members of the community look bad by implying that they don't contribute and that they aren't willing to test stuff is below you i think. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, koltes said:
4 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'm glad I wasn't added to this list, I suck at 1 vs 1 but I still call myself an above average player....

Dude you are awesome at so many other things I will never be good at. Everybody have their qualities. I think what make us stand out from other clans is that in BLACK we know how to use people's strong sides :))

I do see a pattern emerging if (certain members of) BLACK toss everyone on their ignore list. :D

Even funnier once folks, who are not yet ignored, start putting these quotes into their posts. :lol:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TommyShelby said:

It is not selective reading mate. 
You wrote "At least he has contributed lots and is always willing to try and test new things." (About Wraith.)

That hints/Implies that you don't think any of the other have contributed and are willing to try/test new things. 

That is what i reacted to. If you didn't mean it like that, just come out and say it instead of trying to make it seem like i'm the idiot here. 

I don't care if Hodo has trolled you or not. It does not mean he hasn't contributed and aren't willing to try/test new things. 
I don't even care if you have people on ignore. But trying to make valuable members of the community look bad by implying that they don't contribute and that they aren't willing to test stuff is below you i think. 

Point here is Winning 50 bucks in the lotto not really winning when u spent 100.  They all have made good points every single one of them.   But No need to read threw them if I have to get threw 5 troll statement to see a good one.  Just not going to do it ever again. Bridge burnt for me and to many others and I not making another one.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Point here is Winning 50 bucks in the lotto not really winning when u spent 100.  They all have made good points every single one of them.   But No need to read threw them if I have to get threw 5 troll statement to see a good one.  Just not going to do it ever again. Bridge burnt for me and to many others and I not making another one.

You guys make just as many troll statements. So does this mean, that following your logic, we should all have you on ignore as well? 

Don't get me wrong, you and Koltes have made plenty good posts as well. But you've also made a lot of troll posts. 

• Like 2

Just now, TommyShelby said:

You guys make just as many troll statements. So does this mean, that following your logic, we should all have you on ignore as well? 

Don't get me wrong, you and Koltes have made plenty good posts as well. But you've also made a lot of troll posts. 

Don't really care mate to much trolling on both sides and I am done with it.  

• Like 1

This thread is still going on.....

Appreciate the support Tommy, but it falls on deaf ears.  BLACK is the ANTIFA of Naval Action.  You HAVE to agree with their very particular and hypocritical mindset, or they'll be a bunch of meanies, call you bad names...spy and manipulate your nation and threaten to 1 port you.  

Anyway, back to games with more than 130 people. Good luck being king of the shrinking hill.

ps - maybe I'll come back to NA when Joba learns how to solo on the OW without 2 fleet ships.  What a scrub. 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Christendom said:

This thread is still going on.....

Appreciate the support Tommy, but it falls on deaf ears.  BLACK is the ANTIFA of Naval Action.  You HAVE to agree with their very particular and hypocritical mindset, or they'll be a bunch of meanies, call you bad names...spy and manipulate your nation and threaten to 1 port you.  

Anyway, back to games with more than 130 people. Good luck being king of the shrinking hill.

ps - maybe I'll come back to NA when Joba learns how to solo on the OW without 2 fleet ships.  What a scrub. 

i was thinking the exact same thing... but was afraid i'd get a urine balloon thrown at me. ;)

52 minutes ago, TommyShelby said:

The definition of a troll is when one finds it amusing to say or do something to provoke another to become angry. Hodo is a troll so is Slim for doing exactly that. Thats my opinion. You dont have to agree. Fortunately I dont need your permission to black list them.

Whatever whenever I said anything to anyone in a heated manner did not have an aim to specifically make someone angry, aka trolling. I'm only human and despite being cool 95% of the time I also do get frustrated with people acting like an ass. Hence why I respond accordingly. 

I don't like when people insult me from safety of their keyboard. To me if someone calls me a lousy player he needs to prove that to me. Fight me, destroy me and then mock me up all he wants. That's my point. Do you think why ever since they returned green on green for pirates we have awesome chat? No one is trolling anybody because they know there will be consequences. All of a sudden we have mutual respect and tolerance.

As for Hodo, I don't give a rats ass what he has contributed to this developent. We all did. You, I, Tom from the house around the courner. It does not gives anyone right to act and say things he says. I don't question his support for the game, nor dispute his input. He said plenty of sensible things that I agreed or disagreed with and that besides the point. In my opinion he and Slim do more damage than contribute and even if he has contributed lots at the start he sure as hell enjoys predominantly enjoys just trolling people, which in my opinion is a disruptive behavior that destroys your and mine community.

If I would have contributed 1000 posts and then made another 1000 that destroyed what I made what would it say about me as a person? I know for a fact that there were few good players who left this project because of his trolling last year.

Think whatever you like. If you see me as a troll all the power to you, your opinion, you deal with it. But if you actually have eyes you would see for example that I talk differently to you. We disagree on lots of things, but you have not trolled me or anybody and my responses to you have never been targeting you persinally. All we had is just discussions. Sometimes heated but thats about it.

I still find this amusing that you protect trolls who literraly made players to abandon the game. What, in your opinion, those people who left did not deserve your protection? Smells like double standards here. If Hodo is you friend I would understand you personally - you supporting a friend, though you would definitely not do yourself a favor. If he is not your friend then I dont even know what to think about your position.

Where were you when they litterally lied, trolled, said absolute shit about people? Its ok to do that in your books. But soon as some one said something agains them (not even direct, but suggesting indirectly) and you jump on your high horse.

Edited by koltes