Game-Labs Forum

Hey everyone! 

I just bought this game called Foxhole and it seems really cool. Funnily enough i've already met a GAF player (German Assault Fleet - @Sepp Stuart) and Salty. 

In short the game is a top down MMO in which you take part in a persistent war. And while many thinks that the soldier himself is the backbone of the army, in reality and in Foxhole, the backbone of the army is the Logistics people. They produce everything that the soldiers need to keep on fighting. 
I'd argue that the game has a role for every playstyle you can imagine. 

The maps are quite large and there can be up to 140 players on a single server.

Teamwork is essential for any team to be victorious. 

Soo, i'm wondering, is anyone else playing this game? :D
Cheers. 
Tommy Shelby.

• Like 4

Yeah, Rovers there :) 

I reckon we did pass through all the possible tasks, and in a lull now, from gathering grunts up to tank platoon in a most epic defense and counter-attack, let alone acting field artillery. ( we waiting for meaningless updates as it gets repetitive really fast )

Logistics are a nightmare for fighters but I must totally say thank you to the guys that undertake the supply lines.

7 hours ago, TommyShelby said:

Hey everyone! 

I just bought this game called Foxhole and it seems really cool. Funnily enough i've already met a GAF player (German Assault Fleet - @Sepp Stuart) and Salty. 

Yeah... some players from Naval Action Clan GAF are playing this awesome game atm.

But in Foxhole its called : German Assault Force

Its something new and very interesting gameplay...and 140 people on each server... and most of time full...

I played more then 100 hrs in less then the last 2-3 weeks... but for sure... sometimes i miss to sail a ship through the open world and hunt some nationals.

But for the moment... Foxhole brings more fun...

And i wait for the Close Alpha from Wild West Online...

Edited by Sepp Stuart