Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Thonys

The builder vs Ship vs Captain

hello captains

i want to talk about the knowledge

from the knowledge about the naval captain versus the knowledge of the  builder of the ship 

at the moment we have 3 slots for upgrades (from the builder) and 5 for knowledge (skilled captain) at war ships, /  and at the moment for traders, we have 3 slots from the builder, and 3 slots for knowledge skills for the trader captain.

i want to propose a compensation for the lost skill slots vs the naval war captain and the trader.vessel

so i would propose for a naval war vessel captain the same configuration 3/5 (3 upgrades 5 books)

but for the trader captain 5 upgrades 3 skill books (now it is 3 /3 )

just to compensate the beginning trader captain (who most noobies are)

and also to make a difference between a naval war captain and a trader in general

the difference will be made[ knowledge need] only for trading vessels to have a build  5 /3 (from the  ship builder experienced  knowledge)

this proposal is not for the warship but for the trader's vessel

discuss ...would this be a good feature for the difference between a trader captain and a naval war captain on his ship.

Also:

second proposal: 

do we have a need to have a goal for the naval war captain in his warship to an extra upgrade slot (from 3 to > 4 on upgrades)when he reaches the highest rank.just to have an extra push for small captains to climb into the ranks for becoming one? and get rewarded for it and is the highest man with all the knowledge in his own fleet....

just to niche it all out a bit....

what do you all think.....

.thirth  proposal

for the ship builder to build in , extra skill book for upgrades and skill slots

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

extra request (can be ignored in this discussion)

additional proposal:

>  premium ships to have a 5/5 build (extra work proposal shout by admin){ war and trading vessel} one of a kind ship bp

can be restricted >>[[can not be traded amongst nation players or sold ]] to that player only

Edited by Thonys

49 minutes ago, Thonys said:

additional proposal:

>  premium ships to have a 5/5 build (extra work proposal shout by admin){ war and trading vessel} one of a kind ship bp

can be restricted >>[[can not be traded amongst nation players or sold ]] to that player only

i tougth that premium ships where only going to be on naval action legends? and if not i think its still a bad idea to give people the skill slots go kill something in your trader and you will get exp for them

5 minutes ago, Samuel Smith said:

i tougth that premium ships where only going to be on naval action legends? and if not i think its still a bad idea to give people the skill slots go kill something in your trader and you will get exp for them

can be ignored in this discussion 

its for the admin eyes actually

but back to your answer it can be done eventually for this build as well(and this is not NA legends )

Edited by Thonys

Just now, Thonys said:

can be ignored in this discussion 

its for the admin eyes actually

but back to your answer it can be done eventually for this build as well

it can absolutley be done but i belive it would be less work for the devs/admin too copy some ports change the name of them put them in the pacific and make that rookie less work as whit unity5? they will have their hands full as is. lets try not to pile on to much? if we are going to pile on more I would like my gunboat back...

4 minutes ago, Samuel Smith said:

it can absolutley be done but i belive it would be less work for the devs/admin too copy some ports change the name of them put them in the pacific and make that rookie less work as whit unity5? they will have their hands full as is. lets try not to pile on to much? if we are going to pile on more I would like my gunboat back...

well it is for the future, and i believe that the gunboat will be back also,(in some form)

5 hours ago, Thonys said:

hello captains

i want to talk about the knowledge

from the knowledge about the naval captain versus the knowledge of the  builder of the ship 

at the moment we have 3 slots for upgrades (from the builder) and 5 for knowledge (skilled captain) at war ships, /  and at the moment for traders, we have 3 slots from the builder, and 3 slots for knowledge skills for the trader captain.

i want to propose a compensation for the lost skill slots vs the naval war captain and the trader.vessel

so i would propose for a naval war vessel captain the same configuration 3/5 (3 upgrades 5 books)

but for the trader captain 5 upgrades 3 skill books (now it is 3 /3 )

just to compensate the beginning trader captain (who most noobies are)

and also to make a difference between a naval war captain and a trader in general

the difference will be made[ knowledge need] only for trading vessels to have a build  5 /3 (from the  ship builder experienced  knowledge)

this proposal is not for the warship but for the trader's vessel

discuss ...would this be a good feature for the difference between a trader captain and a naval war captain on his ship.

Also:

second proposal: 

do we have a need to have a goal for the naval war captain in his warship to an extra upgrade slot (from 3 to > 4 on upgrades)when he reaches the highest rank.just to have an extra push for small captains to climb into the ranks for becoming one? and get rewarded for it and is the highest man with all the knowledge in his own fleet....

just to niche it all out a bit....

what do you all think.....

.thirth  proposal

for the ship builder to build in , extra skill book for upgrades and skill slots

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

additional proposal:

umm... your "compensation" is you don't need to open the three slots AND the ships carry more.  

Honestly, do you actually keep a "Free to cap" trader?  I just cap-em, use-em then sell-em.  I guess a indiaman may be worth keeping, but they just take up ship slots as far as I can tell.