Game-Labs Forum

Weak nations need to group together and consider abandoning the one they are in now.

Kawazz

13 hours ago, JobaSet said:

Name one.  One advantage that is not made up. And one we didn't create for our selves

The ability to hide your fleets is game breaking and honestly when the pirates started using that exploit to take ports I lost interested in the game and shortly thereafter it started dying. I'm not really complaining, because I think this was a good test and I'm sure the devs noticed and will fix issue, but yeah.

Just now, Souvlaki said:

The ability to hide your fleets is game breaking and honestly when the pirates started using that exploit to take ports I lost interested in the game and shortly thereafter it started dying. I'm not really complaining, because I think this was a good test and I'm sure the devs noticed and will fix issue, but yeah.

LOL one time but US and Britts do it every time now and we dont even Screen

4 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

LOL one time but US and Britts do it every time now and we dont even Screen

It was more than just one time, as a matter of fact, almost from the get go pirates around PR would use this exploit to seal club of all things. They'd sit in an instance and just pop out when their alt spotted a target. Pretty sad. And the Brits and others can't do it unless they use alts somehow. Given that it seems like everyone in the game has an alt, I suppose that's a possibility, but I wouldn't know, haven't played in weeks. Anyway, the pirates have abused that mechanic since the server reset. It only makes it worse because every noob and their brother joins pirates so they have the largest pop. Put those too things together and yeah, it makes it pretty unfun for everyone else.

Edited by Souvlaki

5 minutes ago, Souvlaki said:

It was more than just one time, as a matter of fact, almost from the get go pirates around PR would use this exploit to seal club of all things. They'd sit in an instance and just pop out when their alt spotted a target. Pretty sad. And the Brits and others can't do it unless they use alts somehow. Given that it seems like everyone in the game has an alt, I suppose that's a possibility, but I wouldn't know, haven't played in weeks. Anyway, the pirates have abused that mechanic since the server reset. It only makes it worse because every noob and their brother joins pirates LOL NOT EVEN CLOSE so they have the largest pop. Put those too things together and yeah, it makes it pretty unfun for everyone else.

LOL No they don't lol if they did Battle be open whole time.. You need to play more mate and lay off kool aid.  That is a bad Tactic since our battle stay open entire time if 2 people are inside.  

Edited by JobaSet

Just now, Souvlaki said:

That's nonsense. If the battle stayed open they wouldn't be able to hide their fleets now would they?

wow you really are a newb, P on P battle stays open entire time has always been like that and we are barly 3rd on population of sever with bits and US together equal to 5x more than us.