Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Unity 5 - Testbed Feedback topic.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

R9 290X 4GB - no issues so far. Noticed 10-15% increase in FPS on both OW and battle. Reported bug with sails on Wasa - enemy shoot my sails (took about 3-4%) but my ship look like ghost ship and all sail were shredded - F11 it ofc. More testing later.

Please mate. Tell us which drivers and stuff do you have because it keeps crashing for me.

Im using also a R9 200series and an intel i7 with w8.1.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Please mate. Tell us which drivers and stuff do you have because it keeps crashing for me.

Im using also a R9 200series and an intel i7 with w8.1.

 

Here: 

lbaGNIc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like the new changes so far, but when I want to to a battle, my game crashed :( . I've restarted the game several times, doesn't work. Re-installed the Testbed, doesn't work.. 

Plz solve this problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to report a bug - TheSpud's rigging seemed a little buggy, even though he had 97% sails. I've seen this bug happen rarely before though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

Would like to report a bug - TheSpud's rigging seemed a little buggy, even though he had 97% sails. I've seen this bug happen rarely before though.

 

i report it already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get a crash when trying to open the game with the driver 17.2.1.

With 17.4.2 and 17.4.4, when I hit the hull or I get damaged it keeps crashing the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ink said:

What is character creation date?

it was today, but I did what everyone said, i redeemed several ships and when i logged back on i had them, thanks! I have crashed 2 times though, send crash logs when i logged back in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Demsity said:


Unless I´m missing something, It should be "Kronprins Gustav Adolf"
 

No it should not. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, admin said:

No it should not. 

Care to explain the reasoning behind the phrase then?  Is it not supposed to be Swedish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Demsity said:

Care to explain the reasoning behind the phrase then?  Is it not supposed to be Swedish?

museum model

2XzyI1t.jpg

(More photos in this topic by @Narva http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/2752-hswms-kronprins-gustav-adolf/

they were Chronprinses then 

Also - don't ever doubt our models in the future and pass this statement to others :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cecil Selous said:

I boarded a Victory in my Victory. The other player seemed to be afk or disconnected during the boarding as he did nothing. After I captured it I wasn't able to sink the ship (check the box). So I left it and although I couldn't give the order to sink it it sank after a while. This can't be due to damage cause he had almost 60 to 70% hull and more than 70% structure left. So I believe the sink command somehow got registered. The kill (or assist) though wasn't. There was also no message of another player in the battle who maybe got the kill. I reported it in the game via F11 too.

yes, my game crashed you lucky bugger heheehhe was looking forward to that fight lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khyron said:

yes, my game crashed you lucky bugger heheehhe was looking forward to that fight lol

we will give one more set of ships tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, admin said:

we will give one more set of ships tomorrow. 

ohh i still have a few more, that was my first Vic, I was just poking fun, not a complaint, keep up the good work guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so - while we are working on AMD fixes and other bugs

 what is your feedback on 

  • Prince Neuftshfllshrlll
  • Wasa
  • Le Hermione

performance
beauty
combat feeling
usefulness?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, admin said:

museum model

2XzyI1t.jpg

they were chronprinses then 

I apologise, never saw the stern during my research, I do find it strange that they would put to alternative name on the stern.

Out of curiosity, which museum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L'Hermione seems like a good alternative to the Surprise for OW hunting - If it's going to be craftable and non premium. Masts are a bit flimsy, though not as bad as the surprise's, and it has 12 pdrs :) 
Oh and it also looks sexy. The red lines top it off so well :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

17.7.2?

I only can download the 17.7.1...

AMD Radeon Settings -> Updates - > check for updates. It should upgrade your drivers to 17.7.2 version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ink said:

AMD Radeon Settings -> Updates - > check for updates. It should upgrade your drivers to 17.7.2 version

Nope, it seems that 17.7.2 is the version for win10 and win7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

L'Hermione seems like a good alternative to the Surprise for OW hunting - If it's going to be craftable and non premium. Masts are a bit flimsy, though not as bad as the surprise's, and it has 12 pdrs :) 
Oh and it also looks sexy. The red lines top it off so well :)

I think 140 BR is a bit low for her, but otherwise, its an excellent ship. I really like the characteristics of it, and those 12pdrs give me the demasting ability I want in my OW hunting ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, admin said:

so - while we are working on AMD fixes and other bugs

 what is your feedback on 

  • Prince Neuftshfllshrlll
  • Wasa
  • Le Hermione

performance
beauty
combat feeling
usefulness?

Had a nice long battle on Wasa: looks like a complete ship for OW. Responsive and has plenty of firepower. Six chasers is a bit of an overkill imho and the color scheme is err ... unfortunate. White is too bright. Wear it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, admin said:

so - while we are working on AMD fixes and other bugs

 what is your feedback on 

  • Prince Neuftshfllshrlll
  • Wasa
  • Le Hermione

performance
beauty
combat feeling
usefulness?

Prince is in?!?!?!?  It is going to be a long 3 hours till I can get off work...

Edited by Prater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Demsity said:

I apologise, never saw the stern during my research, I do find it strange that they would put to alternative name on the stern.

Out of curiosity, which museum?

chronprins is totally historical and was used widely. at least on monuments :)

but lets ask the hull maker. 
@BungeeLemming which museum?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×