Game-Labs Forum
admin

Unity 5 - Testbed Feedback topic.

6 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

R9 290X 4GB - no issues so far. Noticed 10-15% increase in FPS on both OW and battle. Reported bug with sails on Wasa - enemy shoot my sails (took about 3-4%) but my ship look like ghost ship and all sail were shredded - F11 it ofc. More testing later.

Please mate. Tell us which drivers and stuff do you have because it keeps crashing for me.

Im using also a R9 200series and an intel i7 with w8.1.

19 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Please mate. Tell us which drivers and stuff do you have because it keeps crashing for me.

Im using also a R9 200series and an intel i7 with w8.1.

Here: 

lbaGNIc.jpg

I'd like the new changes so far, but when I want to to a battle, my game crashed :( . I've restarted the game several times, doesn't work. Re-installed the Testbed, doesn't work.. 

Plz solve this problem 

Would like to report a bug - TheSpud's rigging seemed a little buggy, even though he had 97% sails. I've seen this bug happen rarely before though.

6 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

Would like to report a bug - TheSpud's rigging seemed a little buggy, even though he had 97% sails. I've seen this bug happen rarely before though.

i report it already. 

I get a crash when trying to open the game with the driver 17.2.1.

With 17.4.2 and 17.4.4, when I hit the hull or I get damaged it keeps crashing the game.

4 hours ago, Ink said:

What is character creation date?

it was today, but I did what everyone said, i redeemed several ships and when i logged back on i had them, thanks! I have crashed 2 times though, send crash logs when i logged back in

2 hours ago, Demsity said:

Unless I´m missing something, It should be "Kronprins Gustav Adolf"

No it should not. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, admin said:

No it should not. 

Care to explain the reasoning behind the phrase then?  Is it not supposed to be Swedish?

19 minutes ago, Demsity said:

Care to explain the reasoning behind the phrase then?  Is it not supposed to be Swedish?

museum model

2XzyI1t.jpg

(More photos in this topic by @Narva http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/2752-hswms-kronprins-gustav-adolf/

they were Chronprinses then 

Also - don't ever doubt our models in the future and pass this statement to others :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cecil Selous said:

I boarded a Victory in my Victory. The other player seemed to be afk or disconnected during the boarding as he did nothing. After I captured it I wasn't able to sink the ship (check the box). So I left it and although I couldn't give the order to sink it it sank after a while. This can't be due to damage cause he had almost 60 to 70% hull and more than 70% structure left. So I believe the sink command somehow got registered. The kill (or assist) though wasn't. There was also no message of another player in the battle who maybe got the kill. I reported it in the game via F11 too.

yes, my game crashed you lucky bugger heheehhe was looking forward to that fight lol

Just now, Khyron said:

yes, my game crashed you lucky bugger heheehhe was looking forward to that fight lol

we will give one more set of ships tomorrow. 

Just now, admin said:

we will give one more set of ships tomorrow. 

ohh i still have a few more, that was my first Vic, I was just poking fun, not a complaint, keep up the good work guys!

so - while we are working on AMD fixes and other bugs

what is your feedback on 

• Prince Neuftshfllshrlll
  • Wasa
  • Le Hermione

performance
beauty
combat feeling
usefulness?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, admin said:

museum model

2XzyI1t.jpg

they were chronprinses then 

I apologise, never saw the stern during my research, I do find it strange that they would put to alternative name on the stern.

Out of curiosity, which museum?

L'Hermione seems like a good alternative to the Surprise for OW hunting - If it's going to be craftable and non premium. Masts are a bit flimsy, though not as bad as the surprise's, and it has 12 pdrs :) 
Oh and it also looks sexy. The red lines top it off so well :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

17.7.2?

I only can download the 17.7.1...

AMD Radeon Settings -> Updates - > check for updates. It should upgrade your drivers to 17.7.2 version

Just now, Ink said:

AMD Radeon Settings -> Updates - > check for updates. It should upgrade your drivers to 17.7.2 version

Nope, it seems that 17.7.2 is the version for win10 and win7.

13 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

L'Hermione seems like a good alternative to the Surprise for OW hunting - If it's going to be craftable and non premium. Masts are a bit flimsy, though not as bad as the surprise's, and it has 12 pdrs :) 
Oh and it also looks sexy. The red lines top it off so well :)

I think 140 BR is a bit low for her, but otherwise, its an excellent ship. I really like the characteristics of it, and those 12pdrs give me the demasting ability I want in my OW hunting ships.

13 minutes ago, admin said:

what is your feedback on 

• Wasa
  • Le Hermione

performance
beauty
combat feeling
usefulness?

Had a nice long battle on Wasa: looks like a complete ship for OW. Responsive and has plenty of firepower. Six chasers is a bit of an overkill imho and the color scheme is err ... unfortunate. White is too bright. Wear it down.

22 minutes ago, admin said:

what is your feedback on 

• Wasa
  • Le Hermione

performance
beauty
combat feeling
usefulness?

Prince is in?!?!?!?  It is going to be a long 3 hours till I can get off work...

Edited by Prater

17 minutes ago, Demsity said:

I apologise, never saw the stern during my research, I do find it strange that they would put to alternative name on the stern.

Out of curiosity, which museum?

chronprins is totally historical and was used widely. at least on monuments :)

but lets ask the hull maker. 
@BungeeLemming which museum?

• Like 1