Game-Labs Forum

springby    92

An app to access our NA account and check timers, labour-hours, communicate with clan, craft and so on. Build-in account security key so we could have a 2-step confirmation when logging in, more secure and could be gateway to control the amount of alts.

jodgi    2,343
3 hours ago, springby said:

could be gateway to control the amount of alts.

?... Explain...

Sure would be cool, but don't expect something like this until long after everything's released, stable and healthy.

springby    92
On 13/8/2017 at 4:55 PM, jodgi said:

?... Explain...

Well if devs want to have overview on alts or similar data. This is RvR game and amount of alts has a great impact on the balance. Also meta-gaming is cheating :)

On 13/8/2017 at 4:55 PM, jodgi said:

don't expect something like this until long after everything's released, stable and healthy.

Nah, of course Im not expecting anything at all, this is why I postet this here, I reckon this is place for future projects as the title says :P

Edited by springby

Jœrnson    380
On ‎13‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 1:02 PM, springby said:

An app to access our NA account and check timers, labour-hours, communicate with clan, craft and so on. Build-in account security key so we could have a 2-step confirmation when logging in, more secure and could be gateway to control the amount of alts.

As much as I'd like to see such an app too (at least with an ingame chat function) I think its development will be way too expensive and time consuming for a small dev team. So I would not expect something like that.

Edited by Jœrnson

springby    92

App developing is not a big thing mate, most or a great deal of the apps in the stores is developed by guys like you and me, at their home computer. The hardest with app development these days is getting the idea in the first place - but we dont need that here, we already have the content, its just a matter of writing it down in code.

Again, this I dont mean to be done now and with great commotion and stuff, this is just an idea for someone who like to mess with these things, sort of a side project for some geeky developer. I dont expect it to be done in a week if at all, I was just an idea i had.

Edited by springby

mikawa    321

I think it would be a good idea if there wasn't the abuse potential. Keep the Iphone open with nation chat of your alt and spy out other nations quite easy. Hmm, might be an argument ...

mikawa    321
18 hours ago, The Red Duke said:

Region limited chats.

This might solve many problems though it will be uncomfortable for big clans ....

The Red Duke    6,297
2 hours ago, mikawa said:

This might solve many problems though it will be uncomfortable for big clans ....

Small and big clans have their own global comms :) 

Kreeft    0
On 13.8.2017 at 4:55 PM, jodgi said:

?... Explain...

Sure would be cool, but don't expect something like this until long after everything's released, stable and healthy.

like in cs:go premium matchmaking, accounts could be connected to phone numbers.

2 factor auth is always welcome,

But i'll never install it and rate it abysmally if it ever wants access to my contacts, files ( including sd card and photos ), call logs, other apps used etc

Also note that there is already a 2 factor auth app for steam which is needed to launch the game ( and that app requires a ton of unnecessary permissions as well )