Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of Independence

sounthernrebel78

We the members of The American Outlaws remove ourselves for the oppressive rule of NPG and the so called "US Congress". Their leadership has made the nation weak. From here on out let it be known that TAO will forever fight for the rebuilding of a once great nation and power.  This is a call to all clans and players to join us and know that  we will NEVER RUN from a fight. No matter how many hateful things are said towards us we will never run from the Nation. We will never give up the fight. As TAO continues to grow and gather support all that stand in our way in rebuilding the once great US Nation will be sunk.

Join us by either becoming a part of TAO or by forming a Coalition of Clans. Let us fight side by side. For Glory, For the Reward, For the Fun. Rebuilding the US nation will help return server to a good level of action and population. 

Edited by sounthernrebel78
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, Hodo said:

Have things turned so bad in the United States that people are being hat-ful... (Yes I am making fun of the misspelling).  

I think your first order will be take back Georgia....  

Nah they need to show they are no longer British Colonist and take back Penzacola and Gaparilla and show they are no longer British Loyalist.   Than maybe they can come talk to us Pirates and I do mean actually come talk to us as none of the US clans have yet tried to make any peace agreements with the pirates and about getting the region back.  We have even offered to screen for them against the Brits at these two regions if they need it and we have guys free in that area.   It would go a long way as us seeing they can hold there own against a more equal matched opponent and not be a bunch of British Loyalist.  Than maybe we can talk about giving Savanna  back to them or even letting them have part of the North Bahamas.  West End really has nothing for us other than to keep them from getting a foot hold in the Bahamas.  It could be a nice place to switch back and forth between the two nation to have lower level PvP/RvR to help folks get experience and learn to fight.

And remember if you want a safe zone folks we keep telling you we have no interest in the Gulf.  Other than taking NO's for the three points we have no interest in anything past the Keys.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Lol pirates want you to take territory in the gulf to throw off the chains of British oppression, but refuse to give you back the territory back 5 mins away from your capital that they've used to destroy you nation for 2 months mercilessly farming your noobs and traders.  

You are amusing @Sir Texas Sir

Says the guy that has shown up to stop them from fliipping a port.  It's not like ya'll need those any more.  We have reason to keep Savanna as it keeps them in check from attacking us constantly which they have yet to come close to winning.  Might be wiser to group up with other clans and fight a foe that is more easy to beat in battle.  I would love to see a real 25 vs 25 fight between both your nations.  I bet US as a whole would give you a lot more fight than you had in the past if they stop being British Loyalist.  

That and we refuse to give the British Loyalist back lands they will prob just give to GB any way.  They need to prove they can take and hold lands from ya'll before we offer anything back to them.

So US get to kicking them British Loyalist out of your way and get stuff done.

11 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

There was never anything stopping you from doing any of these goals for two months.  Yet you have not set a South Florida battle or a single islands port battle.  Less talk, more do.

Little hard when the rest of the nation refuses to fight any one. I mean GB took 5 regions from ya'll...Pirates only took 2 and ya'll keep trying to fight them.  Maybe listen to us for once and we might just back off.  Hell even come to us and talk terms.  You might just find out we make better allies than back stabbing Brits.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

We have reason to keep Savanna as it keeps them in check from attacking us constantly

Yeah what they mean is, we want to be able to bash you whenever we want, why don't you go fight our enemies for us ?

Do your own dirty work, same old Pirates , hiding their fleets inside an Outlaw battle,  now hiding them at home hoping others will fight it out between them

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Little hard when the rest of the nation refuses to fight any one. I mean GB took 5 regions from ya'll...Pirates only took 2 and ya'll keep trying to fight them.  Maybe listen to us for once and we might just back off.  Hell even come to us and talk terms.  You might just find out we make better allies than back stabbing Brits.

It is kinda hard to not not fight port battles that don't happen.

As far as the Rat offer, you burned that bridge in Bermuda and burn it every night in Charleston.  You guys created the current meta, you can choke on it.  The road is to 80 players a night is already set.

• Like 1

So again spreading your fake news.....  

Brits took 5 regions under agreement with the US.  We left the east coast of the US alone and left one region in the gulf for the US.   We helped them at Savannah and we helped them in other areas also.   You have done nothing but farm noobs.    While I havent seen your name personally on this list, there has been several BLACK clan members farming up there.  So dont try and play like you dont like you arent at fault either. 

2 minutes ago, Hodo said:

So again spreading your fake news.....  

Brits took 5 regions under agreement with the US.  We left the east coast of the US alone and left one region in the gulf for the US.   We helped them at Savannah and we helped them in other areas also.   You have done nothing but farm noobs.    While I havent seen your name personally on this list, there has been several BLACK clan members farming up there.  So dont try and play like you dont like you arent at fault either. 

You mean under agreement from British loyalist clans that refuse to fight them?  Yah we all saw the cost of Savannah.  Fail at screening and they loose half there regions.  Call it what you want but you still took them forcing them down to 4 regions even though your suppose to be helping them.

Farm noods?  Didn't know Flag captain and above was noobs. All the screen shots I been seeing of fights on both said weren't new players.  So give the baby seal clubing thing a rest. I mean don't only only play in Pickles?  I'm sure you killed some noobs in....oh wait I have never seen you on the PvP board so you prob don't do much of any thing other than bitch on here.

Oh and LIONSHAFT has been out side Mort in a Basic cutter jumping into low level missions and killing them, so don't start this kiling noobs thigns.  Now that is farming noobs.

There was a pretty big fight out side CT last night and most of the ships where 4-5th rates so not sure where your getting they are all noobs.  If I'm currect the pirate side was even very out number.  Unlike Brits they have been fighting and a lot.  @Slim Jimmerson has been posting up some of the fights.  You want to know how you get better at this game?  It's by fighting and not making peace with the other other large nation in game. GS6 almost fights daiily win and looses ships to US so it's not a bunch of noobs like ya'll are trying to make them out to be.  I honestly think they can kick GB if they can ever get organzied and stop the inter clan fighting. They have much better OW PvPers cause they are constantly fighting us.  Something GB doesn't do....maybe the reason your so fast to point fingers is cause your scared they might actualy get there act together and stop being British Loyalist and fight back for once?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You mean under agreement from British loyalist clans that refuse to fight them?  Yah we all saw the cost of Savannah.  Fail at screening and they loose half there regions.  Call it what you want but you still took them forcing them down to 4 regions even though your suppose to be helping them.

Farm noods?  Didn't know Flag captain and above was noobs. All the screen shots I been seeing of fights on both said weren't new players.  So give the baby seal clubing thing a rest. I mean don't only only play in Pickles?  I'm sure you killed some noobs in....oh wait I have never seen you on the PvP board so you prob don't do much of any thing other than bitch on here.

Oh and LIONSHAFT has been out side Mort in a Basic cutter jumping into low level missions and killing them, so don't start this kiling noobs thigns.  Now that is farming noobs.

There was a pretty big fight out side CT last night and most of the ships where 4-5th rates so not sure where your getting they are all noobs.  If I'm currect the pirate side was even very out number.  Unlike Brits they have been fighting and a lot.  @Slim Jimmerson has been posting up some of the fights.  You want to know how you get better at this game?  It's by fighting and not making peace with the other other large nation in game. GS6 almost fights daiily win and looses ships to US so it's not a bunch of noobs like ya'll are trying to make them out to be.  I honestly think they can kick GB if they can ever get organzied and stop the inter clan fighting. They have much better OW PvPers cause they are constantly fighting us.  Something GB doesn't do....maybe the reason your so fast to point fingers is cause your scared they might actualy get there act together and stop being British Loyalist and fight back for once?

Its noobs, not noods.  

And Lionshaft learned it from the best, you.  

You and I both know many people who are Flag Captains and above are little more than noobs in many cases.  

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

It is kinda hard to not not fight port battles that don't happen.

As far as the Rat offer, you burned that bridge in Bermuda and burn it every night in Charleston.  You guys created the current meta, you can choke on it.  The road is to 80 players a night is already set.

Maybe it has more to do with the game and not the players.

I love how everyone tries to blame the rats for the population drop when its more like the game is too hard for a lot of people.

The other factor some seem to forget is for some school is back and work picks up for many in the fall. But yes lets keep complaining about how the Pirates drove people from the game. /s

Good luck TAO. Hopefully you guys can weed out lionshaft and his cronies.

Edited by koiz
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, koiz said:

I love how everyone tries to blame the rats for the population drop when its more like the game is too hard for a lot of people.

The other factor some seem to forget is for some school is back and work picks up for many in the fall. But yes lets keep complaining about how the Pirates drove people from the game. /s

It is a combination of factors.   You as a clan have had very little to do with it other than highlight the issues with the game mechanics.  

39 minutes ago, koiz said:

This game more than any other I have played is driven by the players.  Your clan shut down RvR on global.  Bathe in it.

And the Lionshaft hatred is just petty and sad. Lionshaft can't stop any other clan from doing what they want.  So if they want to do something else, go do it.

• Like 2

If TAO was such an irrelevant clan people wouldn't feel the need to attack us in our recruitment thread now would they feel the need to attack us both in Nation and Global chat. AS well the brits wouldn't be trying to stop us if we were not a threat.  TAO has enough support with in the us to be able to field 25 ships plus screen ships to any port battle we set and atleast a 1/3 of all ships would be from TAO. We are not the small clan we were a month ago. 

We Declared our independence to put every clan within the US nation that TAO will operate outside of the Congress and it notifies clans of other nations that are looking to make treaties for trade goods or support.  TAO has already entered into several trade agreements to further build up our clan. This is the start of the revolution with in the US political system. As TAO grows so does our threat and ability to pull more US clans to our Coalition. Which will eventually exile NPG the way they have done several clans that do now follow their lead. 

• Like 2

Just now, sounthernrebel78 said:

If TAO was such an irrelevant clan people wouldn't feel the need to attack us in our recruitment thread now would they feel the need to attack us both in Nation and Global chat. AS well the brits wouldn't be trying to stop us if we were not a threat.  TAO has enough support with in the us to be able to field 25 ships plus screen ships to any port battle we set and atleast a 1/3 of all ships would be from TAO. We are not the small clan we were a month ago. 

We Declared our independence to put every clan within the US nation that TAO will operate outside of the Congress and it notifies clans of other nations that are looking to make treaties for trade goods or support.  TAO has already entered into several trade agreements to further build up our clan. This is the start of the revolution with in the US political system. As TAO grows so does our threat and ability to pull more US clans to our Coalition. Which will eventually exile NPG the way they have done several clans that do now follow their lead. 

No one''s attacking you, just sayin looking back on all my screenies I haven't seen a single TAO. Heck I see more PARF guys than TAO.

Hardly ever see TAO tags, You definately aren't bigger than NPG, BSR, DD, USNA, or MARS. 

Being only able to field 7-8 ships for PB isn't impressive. At this time no other clans have declared independence and we haven't seen any set pbs on behalf of TAO.

9 hours ago, Hodo said:

Its noobs, not noods.  

And Lionshaft learned it from the best, you.  

You and I both know many people who are Flag Captains and above are little more than noobs in many cases.  

A bad player still is not a newbie or baby seal.  So stop calling these guys that even though many of them play like noobs.   

Believe Lionshaft has only learned one thing from me and others., how to be sunk multi times. I don't think he has ever sunk any of my ships as I can recall, but I have sunk many of his.  I'm actually tempted to bring my alt with his privateer back to Mort just to constantly sink him until he gets the clue it's not going to work camping low level missions.

4 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

No one''s attacking you, just sayin looking back on all my screenies I haven't seen a single TAO. Heck I see more PARF guys than TAO.

Hardly ever see TAO tags, You definately aren't bigger than NPG, BSR, DD, USNA, or MARS. 

Being only able to field 7-8 ships for PB isn't impressive. At this time no other clans have declared independence and we haven't seen any set pbs on behalf of TAO.

I have actually been impressed with MARS lately, they are a PvE clan for the most part in the past and use to run like crazy.  Now I been seeing them in almost every screen shot fight in the OW.  Though honestly what ya'll need to do is tell Lionshaft screw it and that other guy Danial?  Who most o us are sure is an alt that pretty much used the US to get what GB wanted.  Funny how once they got what they wanted ports he is now where to be found.  Tell those old timers and British Loyalist screw ya'll and take back you regions.  Though start small.  We welcome a fight from ya'll, but we want a proper one not a half ass one.  That is why I'm suggesting that you take back some of your US ports you had that Brits took from ya'll first to get some experience for you guys that need it.  Apparently they care enough about those dots to keep TAO from flipping them.  

Though nothing is going to happen until you guys stop sitting on your arse and do something.  GB has done so much in the past to stab ya'll in the back ya'll need to stop thinking they have you back and understand they are doing more harm to your nation than the pirates every have. In fact the daily fights between US and Pirates is making you guys stronger.  That is why I say if ya'll did a port battle against GB I bet you will prob beat them if you can get organized.  Than get the moral up, get the guys ready and take on us big boys in a fight.  If you want we will even help ya'll screen those fights so you can actually have the fight in side the Port Battles.  We don't need any more regions, but we want to see US grow and than we will talk about no longer defending Savanna and maybe letting ya'll have it back.  Though that wouldn't be a BLACK call, we aren't the only clan in game and I know GS6 is set up there as a home base.  

3 hours ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Southernrebel,

Go for it.  Assert your Independence. I'd be happy to set up in Savannah and Bermuda once you take back the gulf like Black has ordered.

You mean while you do what you do all the time?  Sit on your arse and let others do the hard work.   Oh and it's not an order, it's only a suggestion by one player.  What I have said has nothing to do with the clan at all. I been suggesting US/GB to fight each other since I went Pirate over a year ago.   The problem is ya'll need experience in fights and both your nations are about equal on that but you never fight each other other than a few proxy fake fights.  I mean really why are the two largest nations have not had a port battle until this patch for almost a year?   Ya'll get your arse kick around cause your way to win a fight is to hide and avoid a fight. You never get batter that way.  Like I said these are suggestions from  player in a clan/nation that has been one ported and bounced back and keep bouncing back and can beat some of the largest nations/clans with only a hand full of players. I don't joke when I say your getting beaten by only 15-20 or 20-25 players.  Look at the names, hell look at the Leader boards and look at the names that are in the top 20....it's almost all ways the same guys at every port battle.  

10 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You mean while you do what you do all the time?  Sit on your arse and let others do the hard work.   Oh and it's not an order, it's only a suggestion by one player.  What I have said has nothing to do with the clan at all. I been suggesting US/GB to fight each other since I went Pirate over a year ago.  

Then I'll suggest Pirates to fight Denmark.

• Like 3

You mean while you do what you do all the time?  Sit on your arse and let others do the hard work.   Oh and it's not an order, it's only a suggestion by one player.  What I have said has nothing to do with the clan at all. I been suggesting US/GB to fight each other since I went Pirate over a year ago.   The problem is ya'll need experience in fights and both your nations are about equal on that but you never fight each other other than a few proxy fake fights.  I mean really why are the two largest nations have not had a port battle until this patch for almost a year?   Ya'll get your arse kick around cause your way to win a fight is to hide and avoid a fight. You never get batter that way.  Like I said these are suggestions from  player in a clan/nation that has been one ported and bounced back and keep bouncing back and can beat some of the largest nations/clans with only a hand full of players. I don't joke when I say your getting beaten by only 15-20 or 20-25 players.  Look at the names, hell look at the Leader boards and look at the names that are in the top 20....it's almost all ways the same guys at every port battle.  

Yes TAO has it up to a whopping .4 percent tonight.  Of course they were busy doing green on green in American Waters by some reports.

Yes, we are getting beat in port battles by 20 25 players.  Not denying it.  But with the server population down another 20 from Sunday, soon those 20 will have to split up to have a fight.  This game is a dumpster fire and when will you admit that your strategy to order other nations around has failed miserably.

You need to get it through your thick skull that the game is more than PVP.  It is trading, PVE and map strategy.  Enforcing some grand scheme to force everyone into your vision of PVP is killing the game.  Next week, it look like we will be in the 120's at prime time.  Then you can one port everyone to teach them your lesson.