Game-Labs Forum

Battle of the Bastards - PVP Global Duel Tournament

Christendom

52 minutes ago, Khyron said:

how is this possible....

Not many people have the time and inclination to sail upwards of 2 hours to and from a small tourny. It would be a lot easier to have it on testbed where everyone who wants to join can do so immediately

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 1

forgive my ignorance, but I remember a blockade of Mort for a few weeks, I didn;t see people having an issue sailing then lol, Even lost a ship from that... wish they didn't want to sail before I lost an Indiaman ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I have no pony in this race. I had nothing to prove, I just recall Global and these forums full or people that seem to.. and now... silence. Was just curious. At least now when global gets toxic with this person and that person trash talking each other, I can just link this thread.

12 hours ago, Christendom said:

tourney postponed or shelved indefinitely.  not enough interest. 

Props go out to @koltes, @King of Crowns and my 2 guys for have the cajones to at least sign up.

just more proof that global is dead and that the servers need to be merged. to hell with port battles let the EUROS keep their timers we just want the pop to increase.

7 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

just more proof that global is dead and that the servers need to be merged. to hell with port battles let the EUROS keep their timers we just want the pop to increase.

Pretty hard to have a tourney when people signed up, but never show. Pfff

9 hours ago, Khyron said:

forgive my ignorance, but I remember a blockade of Mort for a few weeks, I didn;t see people having an issue sailing then lol, Even lost a ship from that... wish they didn't want to sail before I lost an Indiaman ;-)

That was different, we were capping and sinking fleet apon fleet of rat frigates, traders, and even some SOLs. No one could defeat us so we were able to stay in the area for a very long time. Tons of gold and combat mark were being made, as apposed to sinking a few ships max in a far away tourney. Which I'll be honest, sounds more like 1v1 clout than anything, which doesn't mean much in NA.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

8 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

That was different, we were capping and sinking fleet apon fleet of rat frigates, traders, and even some SOLs. No one could defeat us so we were able to stay in the area for a very long time. Tons of gold and combat mark were being made, as apposed to sinking a few ships max in a far away tourney. Which I'll be honest, sounds more like 1v1 clout than anything, which doesn't mean much in NA.

gotcha, ganking traders worth it, money were mouth is.. not.... I follow now. I'l consider my question answered, see ya on the water.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

I think they should get a room and get together :D they show so much love for each other on this forum that it's becoming embarrassing for us :D:P;)

I will never sink / destroy that wappen that I had to specially build just to fight him. Even if it means keeping that piece of crap for eternity. Just for the hope that one day Kings of Cowards will overcome his fear and show up for that duel ;)